Wearing satin out in public

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
simonr

Re: Wearing satin out in public

Post by simonr »

Took my pussybow satin top for a spin in town today, and hopped on a driverless taxi. It was refreshing to sit in the car and take selfies without the judging gaze of a driver!

Since it's San Francisco, I took a walk in the area around Golden Gate Bridge. After two months of rainy weather, it has finally become sunny in California, perfect for taking photos in a shiny satin top :)
Attachments
20240316_172255.jpeg
20240316_163457.jpeg
franksatinlover

Post by franksatinlover »

I would really like to go out among people in a satin women's blouse, but I am not brave enough for that. However, in the evenings, when it is dark, I dress as in the attached photo with a satin blouse under my jacket and go for a walk around the city, and when there are no people on the horizon, I unbutton my jacket, exposing a beautiful white blouse in the light of the lantern, and sometimes even when there is no one there and it is when it's warm, I take off my jacket completely and I feel happy as in heaven.
Untitled.png
simonr

Post by simonr »

That's a nice blouse! Yes, it feels amazing to walk around in a satin blouse and watch the fabric shimmer under the light of the sun or street lamps!
okaymomo

Post by okaymomo »

I did wear my satin costume out in public during midnight, it was very exciting.
simonr

Post by simonr »

okaymomo wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:48 am I did wear my satin costume out in public during midnight, it was very exciting.
What kind of costume? Any photos :)
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

okaymomo wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:48 am I did wear my satin costume out in public during midnight, it was very exciting.

Sounds cool! I do that weekly, it is very much excited~!