Satin Pyjamas

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Whitesatinblouse10

Re: Satin Pyjamas

Post by Whitesatinblouse10 »

I love satin blouses but I love satin and silky pyjamas just as much, I own about 34 sets in different colours but mainly white or cream/Ivory. In the collection I have a couple of nighties.. They're all very pleasurable to wear , only when I get chance to, when I do it's worth the wait. :D :D
Whitesatinblouse10

White/cream silky satin pyjamas
White/cream silky satin pyjamas
My collection of white/cream silky satin pyjamas, 20 pairs. They're all ultra sexy, satin silky and shiny glossy pyjamas. My favourite colour white/cream. :D :D
Whitesatinblouse10

Colour satin silky pyjamas and nighties
Colour satin silky pyjamas and nighties
The second part of my silky satin pyjamas collection, these are my coloured collection, includes a few sexy nighties too.
In all I have about 35 sets in my collection. Lots and lots of fun times. :D :D
silkman71

Post by silkman71 »

Satin silky beautiful babes in pyjamas ummm !
Attachments
pajamas-female-sexy-satin-silk-sleepwear.jpeg
Xifenni-Pajama-Sets-Female-Sexy-Satin-Silk-Sleepwear-Women-Lace-Embroidery-Pyjamas-Three-Piece-Faux-SILK.jpeg
satingoldrush

Post by satingoldrush »

Whitesatinblouse10 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:34 pm 20190821_164558-756x1008.jpg
The second part of my silky satin pyjamas collection, these are my coloured collection, includes a few sexy nighties too.
Wow, nice! Is there one brand or style that you like best? I'd like to buy more pajamas and would love tips as to which ones to buy!
Whitesatinblouse10

satingoldrush wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:57 am
Whitesatinblouse10 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:34 pm 20190821_164558-756x1008.jpg
Wow, nice! Is there one brand or style that you like best? I'd like to buy more pajamas and would love tips as to which ones to buy!
Hi satin goldrush, thank you, there isn't a particular brand or style that I like best , I love any type of silky satin pyjamas, my favourite colour is white and cream, but I do have about 5 sets of Marlon satin pyjamas in different colours , they're ultra silky and shiny satin, very nice to wear and to have some fun with. To be honest I don't really take notice of a brand , if they look nice, silky shiny satin or if they're the right colour I will tend to buy them. I've had the collection for a number of years now I will just add to it when I can or feel like it's time for another set. That's in between loving satin silky blouses too.. Again white or cream. I would eventually like buy a set of pure silk pyjamas but they're so expensive at the moment.
I'm glad someone likes my collection. Thank you satingoldrush.