Whose Satin Is Fair Game?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
avidsatin

Whose Satin Is Fair Game?

Post by avidsatin »

OK, there has been a fair amount of moralising on whose satin is it reasonable to masturbate and ejaculate on. Lets have a thread on the morality and ethics of satin wanking.

Mother's and sister's clothing figure highly here and I have to admit that is the basis of my earliest sexual experiences. Wives, gf's and ex-gf's clothing seems to be considered definitely to be fair game by most. Strangers clothing is ok to some but other satin wankers would call the cops themselves. Some have said they have used the satin of their friends spouse or sister-in-law - in other words a close female associate of some sort if not a relative. Quite a number here maintain their very own satin closet - don't know if that means they don't want to abuse somebody else's satin for ethical reasons or they just want to have a goodly amount of the stuff.

So where do you draw the line?

For myself
1. Mother's/sister's was ok as young boy - definitely not now.
2a. gf''s and ex-gf's satin is fair game with their permission and knowledge.
2b. gf''s and ex-gf's satin is fair game without their permission and knowledge.
3. female associates satin has to be ruled out however tempting.
4. ejaculating on strangers clothing is totally out of order whether they are satin or not.
5. Buying my own satin wouldn't do anything for me - must have been worn by a girl. Not an ethical aspect I admit.
6. Paying a girl to wear some satin item for you to abuse later is completely honourable.

I'd like to get your position on whose satin is fair game.
JanetandNick

Re: Whose Satin Is Fair Game?

Post by JanetandNick »

6. Paying a girl to wear some satin item for you to abuse later is completely honourable.

There's no need to pay! I love it when guys buy me something satin - and they're welcome to abuse it, preferably while I'm still wearing it!

Janet
xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Hi Janet,

You're a cool chick! I love you already!! Would you mind sharing some highlights of men and you in satin? Spill your guts girl!!!

One of my unfilled fantasies is to dance up close with a girl in a satin slip or nightie and frot her bum. Please tell me you'd like it too. Lie if necessary!
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

Avid, it is quite unneccessary to lie! As those who attended my Satin Sex party will affirm.
Janet
xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
mintsauce

Post by mintsauce »

Janet, I'll buy you something and bring it to your next party. Gutted that I missed out on the last one!
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Janet,

Sadly I am too far away to attend your parties!
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Hi Avidsatin

Essentially I agree with your thoughts but would just like to clarify my own position on the subject.

I agree with your comments but I must be honest and say that rather than giving a satin garment to a girl for her to wear I would much rather have a girl give me a satin garment for myself to wear! Satinists have a hard enough time (if you'll pardon the pun) in convincing the world that guys have as much right to wear what they want just as much as women have the right to wear what they want without reducing the act of satin wearing to something sordid, immoral and indeed illegal.

Mica
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

gzat7.jpg
mica46 wrote:Hi Avidsatin

Essentially I agree with your thoughts but would just like to clarify my own position on the subject.

I agree with your comments but I must be honest and say that rather than giving a satin garment to a girl for her to wear I would much rather have a girl give me a satin garment for myself to wear! Satinists have a hard enough time (if you'll pardon the pun) in convincing the world that guys have as much right to wear what they want just as much as women have the right to wear what they want without reducing the act of satin wearing to something sordid, immoral and indeed illegal.

Mica
I fully agree :?
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

mica that is exactly what i wanted 2 post out here but since u have done it thank u very much 8) lets formed a movement group called satin 4 men...if gay n lesbian movement so easily exists,,,then i m sure satin 4 men movement should not have problem at all with existence :lol:
klisnitas

Post by klisnitas »

hi all

1 2 3 4 5 6

all are fair game in my book.its just how bigger kick you get out of it,the more risky it is the more enjoyable it can be.

klisnitas
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I once used a pair of satin panties I found in the washing machine in my apartment building. I sometimes would look through the machines to see if I could find some women's clothes I could use. I brought it back to my apartment and masturbate with it, but did not cum on it. Then I went down and put it back in the machine. This was several years ago. Since then, security cameras have been put in around the buildings common areas so I don't do that anymore. It is more exciting to use someones clothes. I have bought clothes from a second hand store, but of course I would have no idea whose clothes they were. Also, when I was maybe in my teens, I used to sneak into my girl cousins rooms when my family was there for a party and look through their dressers to see if I could find some panties. Excited me to find out what kind of panties my cousins wore. Also, looked in clothes hampers in the bathroom to find panties in there.
FinnNinie

Post by FinnNinie »

JanetandNick wrote:Avid, it is quite unneccessary to lie! As those who attended my Satin Sex party will affirm.
Janet
xxxxxx
Wow where do you arrange these kind of parties and what are the requirements to attend ? I would be surely interested :)
I dont live in England but i can surely make some satin holiday sometimes
Dont hesitate to contact me for more details about this :)