Satin Lingerie.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Silkking

Re: Satin Lingerie.

Post by Silkking »

Lingerie is ONLY thing that does it for me! I love all aspects of silky lingerie: the look, the feel, and of course the arousal it brings! I love seeing and touching it on my wife and the exquisite feel of the sensual fabric against my skin. Even just hearing the sound of words like “slip,” “panties,” and “stockings” can create a rise in my trousers!

I’ve had a silky fetish for over forty years and our love-making almost always includes something silky! My lovely wife keeps my nightstand drawer stocked with silken slips, satin panties, and shiny lace-trimmed chemises for my stroking pleasure during our love sessions.

I’ve written three or four erotic stories about our satin pleasure sessions. I know some on this site really don’t like erotic stories… but anyone interested in reading them send me a message and I’ll send you my stories!
ssslipery

Re: Satin Lingerie.

Post by ssslipery »

I think I must have been very lucky as definately had easy access to lots of nylon, silk and satin when I discovered my fetish. My mums satin wedding dress was one of my favourite things to use from an early age and I just assumed all women kept or had things like that and evening dresses, silky nighties etc. I assumed most of us started out in the same way because of that access to mums, sisters aunts things as they were most on hand and readily available.

Dressinup wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:56 am Satin Lingerie is where it all started with most of us, we never really had easy access to sumptuous frilly silk and satin ball gowns, cocktail frocks or wedding dresses.
What we had that was easy was mums,sisters,cousins,neighbours,lingerie and underwear. In amongst it was some satin and silky frilly stuff that got us aroused and made us have our early orgasms and wanking sessions. Or if we were lucky enough a girl from our town or village would give us a hand job into her knickers for the latest pop cassette.
As we got older and our interest got the better of us with borrowing,stealing and buying the objects of our desire with the occasional naughty wank over someones dress or skirt. The only problem with this was because of our younger age we would produced literally masses of sperm and soak the garment and this would make us end up feeling guilty!
My earlier preference was to pump my cum into the gussets of soft panties, then when i found a pair with a gusset that was unsewn at one end,well easy game! it would get stretched by my fat purple bell end and i would just fill it up!
Normally around this point in our lives we would have alerted mums,sisters,cousins,neighbours to our desires because of the sticky mess we would leave behind, most would be to embarrassed to talk with us about it and think we would just grow out of it. the largest part of us went on to enjoy fulfilling relationships with partners and wives who would know of out little kinks.
Now we are fully fledged adults we enjoy the pleasure even more and being able to buy slinky feminine lingerie and pop on our favourite dresses we can wank as much as we like spraying garments in masses of our thick hot jism till our hearts content.
My best moments are dressing in some high quality bridal lingerie and step into either a 80s or 90s frilly feminine wedding dress and just slowly toss off eventually soaking a conveniently placed satin chemise cum rag.
In my earlier days i was able to stop at a certain point of the orgasm and relax as my sperm tube just drained my complete bollock load of what would seem like pints of my sticky hot spunk. once i almost filled the cup of my cousins black bra to the point i had to tip some of it down the toilet when i finished.

Keep loving lingerie and keep soaking the stuff.