most memorable expereince

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinLush

most memorable expereince

Post by SatinLush »

When I was a teen (16), I had a neighbour, an older woman(58) who would wear silky blouses, and mostly satin blouses most days, and I would espy her every moment I could, and when my arousal became overpowering, I would go to my bedroom, strip off and jerk myself feverishly, with the images of her massive bust in my lustful thoughts, the way they bounced and jiggled, the gloss of her blouses. Some days I would see her at the local shopping center and follow her from a discrete distance enjoying the vision, especially when she stood side on, her tremendously large chest 2-3 feet in front of her..her satin blouse stretched tautly accentuating her size...this was a young mans fantasy, well it was mine
I eventually started doing her gardening as her husband had passed this mortal coil, Now the fact that she was overly endowed in the chest, made those satin blouses even more irresistible and my desire more potent.One particular day while she was out and I was mowing lawns, weeding etc..I noticed she'd hung up her cream satin blouse, and two extremely large satin bras..I was totally fascinated by them, so sidled over to the washing line and touched the garments....Thrill upon thrill surged through my loins, as I touched and caressed the fabric, then saw that her bras were truly huge 46 LL cups...I just about blew my load as I read the tags..Thinking she wouldn't be home for at least another couple of hours, my lecherous desire got the better of me, undid my trousers, pulled down my underwear and took one sleeve, wrapped it around my turgid pole. relishing the intense sensations as the soft slippery material tantalized me.
My legs began to buckle, so I sat down on the garden lounge seat, having unpegged the garments, and removed my jeans and underwear completely..all too soon I ejaculated all over her bras, but now at 17 my penis stayed upright, and ready for more pleasure.. i draped her creamy satin blouse over it, curled my fingers around my shaft, excited by the gloss and softness in my hand, and slowly seductively teased the head. placing my thumb and finger on the bloated glans and sliding the satin around and around while I continued to pump my swollen shaft with my hand.. oh my god the sensations I felt..I was literally fucking her blouse and totally immersed in what I was doing, when all of a sudden there she stood..looking at me. watching me violate her cream satin blouse...I just about dropped dead with embarrassment....I shall say though she was wearing her silky white sheer blouse that clearly showed her lacy bra cups underneath and before I could utter a word had soaked her satin blouse..
More to this if anyone is interested,,what happened next I hear you ask
Satinlover43

Re: most memorable expereince

Post by Satinlover43 »

Enjoying the expereince story yes I would like to hear more.
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

thank you...she (my neighbour) was the inspiration to my satin fetishism
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

64bc933e7157cf9f0175d8cda14c8e4a.jpg
though this isn't a pic of my neighbour , this pic shows what fascinated me about her, her boobs were a lot bigger
Jester1203

Post by Jester1203 »

So what was the outcome to the story
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

Part 2
So there I sat trying to cover myself with her cream satin blouse and bras soaked in cum, waiting for her to say something. to my surprise she just turned about and went inside her house...I hurriedly cleaned myself up put my undies and jeans back on and motioned to go back to the gardening, A few minutes ticked by and then she called out to me to come inside.."bring my blouse and bras with you" I nervously went to the back door and knocked on it, her clothes rolled up under my arm...She tersely said..." Oh do come in" I opened the door and almost tiptoed in feeling quite ashamed of myself...There she stood with her back to me in a teal long satin gown... In an almost demanding tone she told me to sit down, I did as I was told and placed her satin blouse and satin bras on the table. she turned around and faced me, " why were doing that with my clothes" dumbstruck I fumbled to find suitable words and stammered...I-I-I liked the feel of them, and started to apologize profusely, to which she replied "Well you're going to have to wash them again now aren't you" she moved a bit closer and yes folks I was ogling her massive breasts jutting forward in the satin gown, and once more felt an uncontrollable stirring in my pants..her gown was very high gloss satin which shimmered in the light streaming through her kitchen window, I was transfixed by it and felt my jeans tighten just a little bit more.
To my utter embarrassment, she then said.." I have noticed you looking at me often"..and asked why..Again trying to find the right words..I just blurted it out....I like your blouses, they're very shiny and look very nice on you and again I was surprised when she smiled. " so does that mean you like what I'm wearing now? Yes I do I exclaimed. Again she smiled...'Now young man about these clothes you've made a mess all over, I want you to make sure you clean them properly. that blouse is a favourite of mine, I was going to wear it to my friends house tonight. so you better get cracking and do that now as you'll have to handwash them, the fabric is very delicate...so there I was at her washtub trying to be as careful as possible washing all the items. when I thought I had done the job I said...'Mrs Mott. I think I've finished would you come and see' she walked in and stood next to me and looked over her clothes inspecting them and finally mentioned I had done a good job. 'Be a good boy and go hang them on the line for me' As I motioned to do that she turned to the side and again my eyes feasted on her monstrous boobs hidden inside her gown and I brushed against them momentarily. the back of my hand gliding across the glossy satin. " when you have finished doing that come back inside for some lemonade.. I hurriedly pegged everything back in place practically tripping over as I rushed back inside, this time I noticed she'd removed her bra and her giant breasts no longer jutted out, but hung down and wobbled like jelly as she moved about the kitchen..To this young 17yo I was mesmerized by both, her gown and almost swaying breasts. and again felt that familiar stirring... Now drink this quickly and finish the yard for today, I'd like you to come back on Sunday to help me shift some furniture.. After leaving I scurried home and pleasured myself again with her in mind...fantasizing all sorts of scenarios. her satin gown its gleaming lustre. her huge breasts and how I'd love to touch them, and after much stroking shot my load everywhere

Part 3 in you'd like to read what happened on that memorable Sunday
Satinlover43

Post by Satinlover43 »

Yep all ready for part 3
Satinloverboy1982

Post by Satinloverboy1982 »

Yeah ready for part 3 :D
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

Ok then, but before I tell my story, I need you to know something about my history with this most luxurious fabric, when I was younger I played dress up with the girl next door, all quite innocent and just something that some boys do, she had some lovely party dresses, all very shiny, and felt really nice to touch, she also had some beautiful silky shirts which I really liked but didn't really know why, other than they also felt lovely..there were those playful days we'd dress in her clothes and just roll around as kids do, though I was young I still enjoyed the sensations, those moments sliding into her shirts and zipping up her dresses, feeling the fabric on my body, the slippery material gliding around me.
I suppose most young lads raided their sisters wardrobe, or more likely their mum's drawers, my mum had a few silky type nylon slips that I would commandeer for pleasuring myself. then I started raiding the charity bins, and look through all the bags to find anything silky or satin like..I had quite a collection after a year or two...and I'm sure you can imagine what fun all those lovely soft shiny fabrics were for a lad with an almost constant hard on..I would often spread all those items out on my bed, get naked and masturbate furiously with them, stroking the satin with my hands, sliding some favored items up between my legs, feeling the cool fabric gliding sensuously over my balls, some days I would put on a pair of large satin panties, stuff them full of other items of glossy satins.. and luxuriate in the pleasure it gave me...it was around that time that I began to notice my neighbour Mrs Mott and since my parents were quite friendly with her and her husband, they would come over every so often for tea..My background is English, my parents from Liverpool, Mrs Mott was a rather sturdily built Welsh woman, and so they'd often gasbag about Britain and the Lake District..I was now 15 and stealing ever increasing lengthy looks at Mrs Mott, and her massive breasts, and of course quietly staring at her silky blouses, trying not to be too obvious despite the raging hardon I was concealing under a cushion...the bow blouses, the sheer silky blouses..most were button up..but one she wore regularly was a back button lavender silk blouse that my eyes were transfixed upon whenever she wore that.. the light glossy fabric stretched across her vast bosom, a hint of silky camisole under that, all very hypnotizing.
A year or so later, her husband was diagnosed with Leukemia and after a short illness passed away. it was that moment when all my lecherous thoughts and fantasies about my hugely breasted satin wearing neighbour came to the fore, as I was asked to help her in the garden,, not only to earn some pocket money , but just to help out..Now some people win the lottery,, this was my lottery win, to be closer to my friendly mothering type woman I had masturbated myself silly to with my collection of satin and silk garments...and there I was closer than ever before, other than those days I would see her at the shops..so onto that memorable Sunday
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

Chaper3 Part !
That much anticipated Sunday arrived, and I got to Mrs Mott's house promptly at 10am, and knocked on the door, she answered and my eyes practically popped out of my head, there she stood in the shiniest pink satin nightgown and matching robe.."Oh you're early. I must look a mess, I do apologise"..I could have cared less how she appeared. my friendly neighbour looked amazing to me adorned in luxurious glossy satin draping over her abundant curves, the upper part of her nightgown stretched across her massive boobs, and cascading down across her ample hips.. " take a seat while I go and change. I'll show you what needs to be done today" I took a seat in her lounge room waiting patiently, on the coffee table was an assortment of magazines, the top one was a fashion mag, I picked it up and started flipping through the pages, and opened a section about lingerie..mostly silk and satin, I felt that all too familiar tingle down below. it had already swollen a tad upon my arrival, and gave myself a squeeze as I continued looking at those pictures...from her room she called out.."would you put the kettle on dear, just have to have my tea before we get to work"the kettle boiled , the tea brewing as I waited, and heard her coming down the hall. This time as she entered the kitchen, her mammoth boobs arriving a few seconds before her, juddering side to side in a tight polo top, my eyes fixed on their movement, she sat down and poured the tea.."I''d like you to clean out my old shed, there's boxes of old clothes and furniture I no longer have use for. it shouldn't take too long and then I'd like you to help me shift some furniture around here" I have a few chores to do, so I will be gone for an hour or so.
In the shed were tables, chairs, cabinets, and those boxes, I began with the furniture, and stacked it neatly outside, then lifted the boxes which were surprisingly light, thinking what could be inside, my curiosity getting the better of me looked inside.....Oh my God. neatly folded satin blouses, silk blouses, skirts, odd bits of lingerie, I just had to fondle these items, feel their lustre, their softness, this was satin heaven to me, my cock now at full mast once again as my hands slid over the fine fabric, purple, red, black, green satin, some with frilly necklines, others high neck blouses, all were so gorgeous and my mind was in a swirl of satin bliss. my cock now tearing to be free. Surely I couldn't use those blouses and lingerie again for my pleasure, but it was so tempting, after all she was throwing these away and yet I thought. is she disposing of these, to never again see her wear them, to enjoy my secret moments..I picked up one blouse, the green satin and placed it against my face, while I unzipped my pants and released my torment..I was going to enjoy this, The slippery fabric, light and glossy, sliding between my fingers, my swollen penis standing erect and pointing up at the blouse....I lowered my hands, allowing the fabric to just touch me, it was cool and so erotic, my cock thumped madly against the material cascading down around it and before too long my precum was leaking out, soaking into the satin, as I pleasured myself...There I was surrounded by my lust, I was alone and would be for some time..so i stripped off completely closed the shed door switched on the light and tried on all those lovely blouses and lingerie, excited in the moment, leaking profusely over the garments, as I fondled caressed and wore them..I could no longer hold back and felt that surge in my balls, that tingle we all know so well, and blew my load all over these beautiful glossy fabrics....again and again I came.. really soaking them

Part 2 of my most memorable experience later today
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

The Final Section,

Mrs,Mott was disposing of these clothes I had just blasted all over. so rather than let these delicate sex magic items disappear I decided to keep them myself..rummaged through all the boxes and picked out the best blouses and lingerie...so much satin and silk..mmmmmmm..beautiful glossy french cami knickers and camisoles,,,some vintage style foundation garments, mostly white or ivory satin, sadly no bras could be found, as I'd hoped for, wishing her 46LL sized boobs to be in them and my cock between them, I packed all the items into one box and took them home while she was out, then went back to finish the shed.

About an hour passed and I heard Mrs,Mott arriving home, I had finished clearing the shed and sitting outside with a cuppa. she came outside and looked over my work and said she was pleased and had a surprise for me....What could that be I wondered... " i would like you to help me shift my wardrobe in my bedroom. its time I rearranged things and feel I need a change". We entered her inner sanctum, and once again my eyes practically popped out, her enormous King-size bed covered in ultra glossy white satin, big fluffy pillows with satin cases and lacy edging...a thick white satin comforter looked so soft and inviting MMMMMMMMMMMMM I thought, " Imagine playing on that"..One wall was mirrored and opposite that was that large imposing wardrobe. " Now dear" she started, "We're going to have to empty it before we can shift it" would you please help me?'..Opening those big solid doors,,a vast array of blouses,... dresses, shelving full of, I can only imagine and soon found out. more lingerie, stockings suspenders..more bras and again almost all in satin and silk..Had I hit the jackpot,,was this my lottery win?

There must have been some 50 blouses in a variety of colours, bold colours, not much patterned..red, cerise, blues. peach, chocolate, black,white, cream..on and on so many high gloss satin blouses,many of which were pussy bow satin blouses, how was I going to handle these items?..happily very happily and after my earlier escapades in the shed, had recovered and feeling my cock tingle again..as I reached into the wardrobe, my hands trailed across those blouses....down over the sleeves, trying not to be too obvious that I was thoroughly enjoy it.." Just put them on the bed dear"..carefully I took them off the rack and placed them on the bed,,,my hands thrilling to their softness, my cock once again thumping a beat inside my tight jeans.

I continued with the dresses as Mrs. Mott emptied her shelves and drawers, occasionally I espied her mammoth breasts as she took hand fulls of sexy lingerie and stockings and I was finding it increasingly difficult to stand upright, my cock had now fully expanded and beginning to be obvious, so I quickly adjusted while she was removing all that glossy soft slippery lingerie, but to no avail,,,,she'd noticed my predicament..." I think you're enjoying this, handling all my clothes aren't you?" I blushed tomato red and stammered again,,,,Y-Y-Yesssss.... she just about floored me with her next comment..." after what you did to my blouse and bras the other day, I'd packed some very special items in those boxes you were moving, did you look inside?" Errrr yes I did " And did you like them? I had to admit my guilt and agreed that I had..." what did you like most about them?

I-I-I- liked the fabric, how it felt, the sexy lingerie".. " so what did you do while I was gone"? could I possibly answer that leading question honestly? I didn't have to as she knew I wouldn't be able to resist the temptation..." well I hope you made a lovely big mess all over them. that's why I put them out there" sheepishly I said I had, to which she smiled broadly. "My husband never did like my clothes, I'm very happy to know someone does.. Now let me see if I can help you with that VERY obvious bulge in your pants, would you like that dear?" I couldn't believe what I just heard..was I asleep, dreaming of my hugely breasted older woman adorned with the most exquisite satin blouses I had laid my eyes upon?

" Let me undo those jeans and see what surprise you have for Aunty Betty, Oh My its very swollen and quite large isn't it?...My husband was very small...May I touch it?..My cock swelled just a bit more, the glans now just as shiny as the blouses I'd handled earlier...my cock was pounding up and down as she touched it so delicately..her warm fingers gliding along its length and back to my very swollen dome.. lingering there and palming it, cradling it in her hand..it began to leak its pearly nectar onto her palm and fingers as she stroked the head and shaft,,," Oh dear look what its doing" she said..I will have to clean that up for you" what shall I use to wipe it with? perhaps this might help and with a flurry she'd removed her polo top and crouched in front of me..I had this wonderful birds eye view, she was wearing an ivory satin camisole, her enormous breasts encased in a sexy ivory satin bra, the longest deepest cleavage I could ever have imagined jutting out and my cock just above it....she looked up at me with that broad smile again with my throbbing swollen cock in her hands and positioned me so that I felt the fabric of her camisole slither against my legs...and once again my eye leaked another pearly droplet and dribbled like a length of spider web onto her soft large breasts...Oooooooooh my god...I was getting so close, and more-so when I felt the satin caress my balls....."now dear let me see if this is a good fit...then angled her boobs so that my cock rested against her cleavage.." this won't do at all..I was startled thought 'Feels great to me' , and with that removed her satin camisole and hung the slippery item over my clothes peg...she propped herself on her knees lifted up the bottom of her bra, and slid my satin encased cock inside her satin bra....F-F-Fuck, my throbbing bone slithered into the most incredible place I had ever been..her warm flesh wrapped around me and held in tight by her bra.

With that she placed both her hands on the outer sides of her satin bra and started to bounce them up and down, literally fucking my swollen fuckstick with her tits.. added to the sensation of her camisole around my fatness and her huge boobs I knew I couldn't possibly last much longer...the head of my cock appeared briefly every so often and disappearing into this cavernous cradle of matronly mammarial madness of pleasure. and all too soon my cum bloated swollen balls clenched and I spurted my scalding hot creamy lava into and onto her mammoth breasts....I even surprised myself that I kept spurting, two shots three shots four shots five shots, it kept on going spraying my liquid everywhere..when she looked up at me with a very big grin..I'd splashed my load on her chin and lips to which she delighted in tasting and licking....oh god finally I had splattered my cram over these boobs that were for years just a fantasy and many many many erotic strokings with the aid of satin,,, She released my caged cock from her beautiful large cum soaked boobs and said quite frankly..'Does that feel better?"
davinacd

Post by davinacd »

Fabulous story! this one really got me going, I do hope you write more!
Satinlover43

Post by Satinlover43 »

What fantastic stories perfect for all satin blouse lovers. Really enjoying these and my imagination is running wild. Have you ever got so excited and could'nt wait and ripped one open on Aunty Betty to see her beautiful boobs underneath?

Look forward to reading more memories
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

@satinlover43..absolutely not ripped one open..I treasured her satin blouses immensely not to tear, rip or shred in anyway...I did however shoot heaps of cum all over her and her sexy satin and silk blouses and lingerie.. and she loved that
Jester1203

Post by Jester1203 »

Satinlush love reading your posts