New on the forum - Needs advice

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
MsInstinct

New on the forum - Needs advice

Post by MsInstinct »

Hi everyone

I'm new here.

Last night my fiancé has finally admitted he has a satin/silk fetish. I'm quite happy that he is opening up and telling me what he is into. It has been a hard year and a half trying to figure out what his kink is. I have so far been right with all of it.

I need ideas on what and how I can work satin or silky materials into our sex life.

So far I have ordered satin gloves. I'm waiting for them to be delivered.

Also I have been looking at Chinese dresses, silk panties and silky night wear. I will buy all of those mentioned at some point.

He has other kinks like high heels and pvc.

But the silk, satin and anything related is his biggest love.
Jester1203

Re: New on the forum - Needs advice

Post by Jester1203 »

Hi welcome to forum Chinese dresses are lovely
Best to buy the odd thing and see his reaction
MsInstinct

Post by MsInstinct »

Jester1203 wrote:Hi welcome to forum Chinese dresses are lovely
Best to buy the odd thing and see his reaction

Hi thanks for the suggestion. I did look at a few Chinese dresses. I did ask him on text what he thought of that and how would he feel if I had one on. His reply was he would faint because it would be a really sexy thing for me to wear.

I'm definitely buying in on payday!

Now to try to find those illusive satin full back panties in a multi pack.
satingasm

Post by satingasm »

Haha be prepaired he is gonna explode all over your satin dresses :lol:
MsInstinct

Post by MsInstinct »

:wink:
satingasm wrote:Haha be prepaired he is gonna explode all over your satin dresses :lol:

That's the look I was going for :wink:
SatinSarinaSlut

Post by SatinSarinaSlut »

I suggest satin blouses and skirts. Not that heavyweight satin but the fine flimsy satin, satin pjs and nighties to. Don't wear a bra even if it's satin, most satin fetishists would love to see your nipples get hard under the satin, it's a huge turn on. Let him tease you through the satin. If you want any further ideas then feel free to pm me.
MsInstinct

Post by MsInstinct »

SatinSarinaSlut wrote:I suggest satin blouses and skirts. Not that heavyweight satin but the fine flimsy satin, satin pjs and nighties to. Don't wear a bra even if it's satin, most satin fetishists would love to see your nipples get hard under the satin, it's a huge turn on. Let him tease you through the satin. If you want any further ideas then feel free to pm me.
That sounds like a great idea, oddly enough he does love nipples too. I have been looking at pussy bow satin blouses. I think they are quite pretty to wear out and sexy for the bedroom :D
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I've always wondered why they are called pussy bows.
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

SatinSarinaSlut wrote:I suggest satin blouses and skirts. Not that heavyweight satin but the fine flimsy satin, satin pjs and nighties to. Don't wear a bra even if it's satin, most satin fetishists would love to see your nipples get hard under the satin, it's a huge turn on. Let him tease you through the satin. If you want any further ideas then feel free to pm me.
Great advice. I will keep it mind
SatinSarinaSlut

Post by SatinSarinaSlut »

Yes, pussy bow blouses are very sexy, he will love them. You should have a look at 80s satin high neck/secretary blouses. Lovely to wear. Satin pencil skirts and satin mini skirts are also a winner, pair it with some fully fashioned seamed stockings, sussies, heels. I'd go with 5 inch. He'll go potty.

Love Sarina

xxxxsatinxxxx
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

Your husband will love your grinding your satin clad pussy on his cock. Enjoy the cum you will receive.