mums slips

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
perry12

Re: mums slips

Post by perry12 »

I've recently been clearing out my Mums house as she's moved to a warden controlled flat.
She's turned into a bit of a hoarder so it's a big job.
A few days ago I found it !
The underwear chest of drawers including suspender belts and her old black nylon half slips.
It's funny to think how much enjoyment they gave me as a young boy, in comparison to the smooth shiny satin that I've become addicted to.
Although I did still manage to enjoy it, for old times sake.
Silkking

Post by Silkking »

Loved a peach colored vanity fair half slip with white lace trim. Very silky! I now have a Morgan Taylor chemise in the same color combo. It’s my very favorite item as of now.
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I love vanity fair nylon..so silky..brief panties and slips
Satinlover1892

Post by Satinlover1892 »

I remember using a light blue slip of my mums think it was BHS had it for years, used to sleep in it quite a lot in my teens early 20's, the feel of it gliding over my cock ment it would not be long before a load was emptied into another satin garment.
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

Bhs stuff is still great
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

Satinlover1892 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:45 pm I remember using a light blue slip of my mums think it was BHS had it for years, used to sleep in it quite a lot in my teens early 20's, the feel of it gliding over my cock ment it would not be long before a load was emptied into another satin garment.
Oh yes, once I started having wet orgasms I ended up spunking into all my mums slips on a regular basis. Good thing about the silky nylon ones was you could wash them out and dry them quickly.... unfortunately not as easy with the satin slips and nighties which often left a mark ! Retrevals from the laundry basket were best, all nice and freshly worn. Condoms came in handy but not having them around that often versus the constant urge meant accidents happened on a regular basis.
Silkking

Post by Silkking »

I’ve always had a major silk /satin kink as far back as I can remember! Growing up in the sixties, girls and ladies all wore skirts and dresses, usually slips and from teenagers to adults, stockings too! - so there was a lot of opportunities to catch glimpses of some satin slips, panties and stocking tops! In school in kindergarten we had to lie down on rugs for naps after lunch. I always positioned myself behind a girl who was wearing a short dress so I could spend my nap looking up her skirt. Then I learned to lay right in front of the teachers desk during nap time and look under her desk to enjoy her slip, stockings and panties. Over the years I got lots of upskirt views in school of girls and teachers and girls on the bus. When mother invited her ladies social club over for tea or cards, I would get my toy trucks out and play on the floor near the table and had no trouble seeing up a lot of dresses and plenty of vintage sixties silk! I remember as a young boy, my college age-cousin coming to our house to visit with my mother. She was wearing a purple sixties style mini-skirt and as they sat and talked at the kitchen table about her boyfriend problems at school I played on the floor with my truck staring up her skirt at her white panties under her panty hose. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on a satin slip or a pair of silky panties to stroke with! Once, when I was about 11, I woke up early and came down stairs one Sat. morning to go to the bathroom. My mother was in the kitchen and she said, “It’s too early for you to be up, go back to bed! You can just go get in my bed if you want.” I couldn’t believe my luck! I slipped into her bedroom and shut the door and spent the next hour going through her lingerie drawer, lying in her bed and stroking my cock with her peach satin and white lace half slip. I had not reached full puberty yet and had not cum in any satin yet. I pulled that “up too early” trick on many more Sat. mornings. Mom always said, “just go get in my bed”…and I never got caught. Good thing she never barged in there because sometimes I’d have her stockings and a slip and panties on. One day I was stroking and …. Before I knew what was happening I shot my first load of cum into that peach slip! I was terrified about what I was going to do now! But I was also deeply hooked on satin! So I just decided to take that slip and hide it in my room in the back of my closet in a plastic bag. I came on the slip so many times before I left home at 18.