vintage satin wedding dress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
scintilla

Re: vintage satin wedding dress

Post by scintilla »

Hello satin friends; It's been over a week that I've had my new lover and I must say it's been nothing but pure pleasure. We have been busy exploring one another's bodies, touching, caressing, stroking and the best part, climaxing. It's been fun finding out what we both like. I have to say there isn't anything we don't. She is the center of attention in the room, hanging up in her shimmering beauty, my eyes gazing upon my glorious satin lover unable to stop myself I fnd myself reaching out to her to take her to the bed. She coos as I bury my face in her satin covered breasts, smelling her scent and getting us aroused for the sexual act. Our lovemaking has gotten better and I am able to control myself a little longer but of course she is so silky, smooth and shiny that before long i feel myself building to the ultimate enjoyment and then sending waves of climax into Veronica Desiree. Seems like I fill the condom more each time I ejacutate. She really does it for me and has become my favorite sexual satin experience ever. I am happy to have found such a beautiful treasure. She is worth every penny of the $50 I paid for her. SCINTILLA is SATIN is SCINTILLA
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Scintilla,
I haven't seen a post from you lately, so I was getting a little worried, but I figured that you have been pretty busy on your honeymoon. You know when you think about it 50.00 is a small price for so much pleasure. She gives you something to look forward to, no more cumming (little play on words there) home to the same old boring things. I like you keep my beautiful Satin Lady hanging upon the back of my closet door in my bedroom. She is always ready to please me anytime of the day or night. The other night I awoke at around 2:00 in the morning and there she was shimmering in the pale moon light that was coming thru the bedroom window. I knew what she wanted and she knew what I wanted. It's as though we were one and I took her to my bed and we made love and satisfied our needs until we fell asleep in each others arms. No amount of money could ever take her away from me, when we are making love she gives me so much pleasure that there is no way to put a price on that.
Regards,
Coatfun
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Thanks Coatfun for your kind words. My honeymoon will be ongoing forever!!! as I love my satin wedding dress lover so much. I like what you said and about HOW MUCH PLEASURE they give. I woke up at 3 this morning and in the faint light I could see her soft shimmering outline and took her off the hanger. As I caressed her privates our passions overtook us and I began making love to her. We stroked each other ever so softly until we reached mutual climax and took our time for maximum pleasure and the result was so strong I almost passed out. I can't believe what Veronica Desiree is doing to me and the impact she has on me now. What a lover, what a find. WOW!!!!!!! Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Hello Satin lovers; After my last post I had to put some stuff away in the bedroom and Veronica Desiree softly mentioned that if I was going to talk about what a good lover she is that she wanted to please me even more. My passion was immediately apparent and we gave each other the most romantic sensous love making session yet. We climaxed together and I shot a hot load of spunk into my wife. She is always ready for me. I love her. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

to montcler; wtf you make no sense.

moderator note: sorry - one of the spam bots got through - some are cleverer than others!
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I walked into the bedroom after just taking a shower I didn't want to be late for my doctors appointment, I was completely naked after showering. Something caught my attention out of the corner of my eye, it was shimmering in the sunlight coming thru my bedroom window, oh!! my gosh my satin bridal gown had never looked so radiant and alluring, but I didn't want to be late for my appointment. I'll just touch her silky satin one time, I had never felt her like this, she was so silky and smooth suddenly I knew I had to have her. I pulled her off of the hanger and she made that rustling sound that only satin makes. I pulled her to my body and I quivered with excitement. The outside world didn't exist anymore, the only thing that mattered was climbing on top of my beautiful satin bridal gown and smelling her romantic perfume and stroking her silky rayon satin with my hungry cock.
She whispered into my ear, "Let me give you the feeling, that only I can give you" I started sliding my swollen member up and down the smooth satin, and I was in extacy. There is nothing in this world that feels like this. Every stroke of my cock brought me closer to climax. I felt the tingling in my loins start to build. Oh!!!! gown love me give me the feeling, Oh!!! SATIN, SATIN, HOLD ME I'M CUMMMMMMING I screamed. The feeling shot from the tip of my toes, to the top of my head. Wave after wave of that wonderful orgasm kept sweeping over my body. My beautiful satin bridal gown had done it again. I reached down and kissed her gently and whispered to her, don't go anywhere I'll be right back from my appointment and I need you again more than ever. This was going to be a beautiful day after all.
Last edited by coatfun on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Greetings satin lovers; Coatfun, right on!!!!!!!!!! Wow, looking at this original post that I started I see that I have over six hundred hits on it. Never thought it would grow to this proportion. I find it interesting that with 600 posters and lurkers, that Coatfun, Lori, one other poster and myself are the only ones making comments. I know that we are not looking at our stories over and over and over so that tells me that there are a lot of satin wedding dress fans out there and that you all have a story to tell. Don't be shy. Tell us about your experiences. After all that what the forum is all about. Don't just look. Come and tell. Cheers. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Anybody have any satin wedding dress stories?
silkstainer

Post by silkstainer »

Please send pix of cum on dress. Do you need an e-mail address to send them to ?
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

I have about 17 vintage satin wedding dresses bought from ebay,this old rayon satin feels unbelievable against the skin it's a great shame they don't make this anymore. To wank on this satin while swathed in three or four dresses is an experience, I would highly recommend it.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

My beautiful and sexy rayon satin bridal gown would not let me get any sleep last night. She was so sexy I had to have her over and over. It had been about a week since I had made love to one of my many gowns or satin lined coats. I was pretty horny so I turned the lights down low and climbed on top of my beautiful satin bridal gown. I slowly made long strokes with my throbbing cock, and the satin seemed to be wrapping itself around my hungry cock as I slowly stroked her. I leaned over and kissed her and smelled the wonderful perfume on her collar, this drove me crazy and I thought I was going to loose my mind with the feeling the slippery shimmering satin was giving me. I started to tingle from the tip of my toes to the top of my head. The orgasm was building and I could feel it in my loins to the tip of my cock, I slowed down to make it last , but the satin had taken control of my mind and body. The satin was whispering to me to cum. When I started to get the feeling that only satin can give me wave after wave of intense pleasure swept over my entire body again and again.
I slowly stroked her satiny fibers until the satin had milked all of the cum out of my tingling cock. Oh what a orgasm!!!!!! Within a few minutes I was ready to go again. My satin gown
would make me cum over and over again until I was finally exausted and fell into a deep sleep and had great satin dreams.
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Coatfun; That red dress must be one hell of a sweetie. I just found another set of vintage satin sheets by Scintilla, red in color. Interesting because as you were pleasuring yourself with your red gown, I was making love to my new set of sheets for the first time. When I got into bed I was immediately aroused to the point of a near explosion but I held off and played with my sheets for 30 minutes, rolled over on top of them and pleasured myself for another 15 minutes. I had a hell of a time controlling my orgasm during that time but I reached the point of no return and let myself go with another extremely intense climax. I told my lover over and over how much I love her and fell into that wonderful deep satin sleep. Damn I love satin. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Friday the postman delivered my new Satin Bridal Gown that I had won on Ebay. This new gown was worn by a bride sometime in the forties. The gowns in those days was made of silk satin or rayon satin. The smoothest shimmering satin ever. I took it out of the box and was not disappointed at all. The satin gown exceeded all of my expectations. Although there is no fabric label I believe this gown is actually silk satin. Looks like I'm going to have a lot of fun this weekend.
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

Thank you all for your wonderful stories... I have yet to get my first satin wedding dress, having just moved from satin slips to prom dresses / party dresses, but am eager for my firat REAL satin
bridal gown....Wish me luck..Please...
Incidentally, do any of you give your gowns names ? I usually do this with my slips... even personalities too...it adds greatly to the pleasure I find...
Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

I named my favorite wedding gown Bonny, because she was made by Bonny Bridal. That's her giant butt bow in my profile pic :D One you try bridal gowns it's hard if not impossible to go back to regular satin like slips and panties, at least for me.
Fan of the frillies