Fucking Satin Pillows

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinladAcetateboy

Re: Fucking Satin Pillows

Post by SatinladAcetateboy »

Ok so I am a super fussy acetate lover and this is what totally works for me. Wash your acetate in the washing machine on a cold (30c) wash using laundry liquid that's non-bio, so it's kinder to fabric (and don't use powder as it rubs the fabric). As soon as you take the washed acetate out of the washer, you need to iron it, that's the secret. You need a hot iron, we're talking cotton setting or just a nudge under (3 dots)....yes i know you're thinking WHAT???......trust me, the wetness protects the fabric and in a way you are steaming it and it almost comes off a bit like being starched too. So iron it whilst completely wet always keeping the iron moving, never still, move fairly slowly and keep going up to the point of it being nearly dry but not quite. Effectively you quick dry the material by ironing it and then finish off by hanging it up to finish air drying.
I have been doing this for years and it really works for me as it keeps the thick slipperiness this way.

DustEhMuffin wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:27 pm I absolutely love the feeling of super slick acetate satin but I have found that they don't feel nearly the same after just sleeping on them for a few night and washing just once, let alone blowing a load directly into it. So are they just destined to never feel the same after some use or am I caring for them incorrectly? Would love to know so that I can fuck satin pillows without having to purchase brand new ones for that super slickness.
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

ImageBRITNEY FUCKS THEM ALL THE TIME!!
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

SO DOES SHE!!!
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

SEE "WOMEN ON SATIN PILLOWS!!"
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

satinslider wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:00 am ImageBRITNEY FUCKS THEM ALL THE TIME!!
I seriously want to fuck her so hard. She wears a punk satin chemise in the one video.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

She is fucking the hell out of that pillow. I think she is ready to cum.
Sliplvr

Post by Sliplvr »

This is how I like my satin pillows
This is how I like my satin pillows
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

[quote=satin65653 post_id=9683 time=1357841883 user_id=1509
[/quote]
davidben

Post by davidben »

I find that what works for me is to take four std pillows in their cases and lay them 2 and 2 in a duvet and then wrap it all up in a satin sheet.
I then carefully pull a satin dress over the whole lot to hold it all together.
Had fun this morning with a lovely shiny long black satin dress, didn't take too long to climax all down the front of it.
gruffteddybear

Post by gruffteddybear »

satinslider wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:02 am Image
SO DOES SHE!!!
Problem is Angelika’s content is super expensive. I bought one of Angelika’s vids and it wasn’t worth what she’s charging. Plenty of similar content out there for way less money. And Brittany’s stuff, the stuff from Eros arts and Satinplay the ladies get naked.