Martial arts in Satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsmooth

Martial arts in Satin

Post by satinsmooth »

I just wanted to run this past you satin lovers out there just in General...

Since being a young lad I have always had the most amazing feelings inside whenever I saw a woman wearing satin, and it stemmed from seeing a television commercial in the early 70's in which a beautiful brunette wearing a beautiful long satin robe looking stunning effortlessly defeated an intruder in her luxurious apartment with her judo skills, (it was the second commercial, the first showed the same woman wearing a normal judo suit and defeating a guy with her judo skills on carpet which already had my heart pounding and started my love of sexy sensual beautiful judo girls...), the way the satin slid around her and shone and went loose and taut as she fought had me totally mesmerised, she finished him off rolling onto her back with her foot in his stomach and throwing him over her head onto his back with her barefoot...it finished with her picking a bit of fluff from her carpet, (it was actually a carpet commercial) and with one foot across his upturned wrist and the other on his chest as he rolled his head from side to side as she tossed her hair back and slid her fingers onto her hips as it faded out....

This started a love of a woman that can take care of herself with Judo and satin, from then on the site of a woman in satin skirt, blouse, shirt, trousers or robes or pajamas got my heart pounding and weird but exciting feelings in my stomach.

The satin robe and kimono now remind me of a judo girl the way the satin wraps over with a tie belt so I love the sight of a woman wearing a robe for that reason.

Any one else out there have have a love of a woman with judo/ju-jitsu/wrestling skills combined with satin attire ?

When I lived abroad for a few years, near me was a beautiful asian girl who once came out onto her balcony in a short black satin robe in the sunshine and apart from being one of the most beautiful sights i have ever seen in satin, i was convinced that she could most likely somersault me around with judo skills although I didnt actually ask her that lol but she was stunning.

it is something I still want to experience being defeated and pinned by a beauty in satin....in an array of sexy satin attire, robes, short black satin skirt and heels etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read, looking forward to your replies.

G.
maxilover

Re: Martial arts in Satin

Post by maxilover »

Hi Satinsmooth, i can kind of see were you are coming from . I practiced martial arts for a number of years and at the club i attended there were two women that wore satin Kung-Fu jackets and trousers with a satin colour graded shash round their waist . When they performed a kick or sharp punch , you would hear the swish of the satin against their skin . In competition with one of them once , i was standing opposite her in a stance , admiring the light bouncing of her satin clad body , when i felt a dull thud to my head , will never forget that Lol
sealion

Post by sealion »

just the site of a woman in any satin attire,is enough to get me excited . :D
klisnitas

Post by klisnitas »

I'am with Sealion perfectly said