My an amazingly Sexy Satin GF!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
TsRock

My an amazingly Sexy Satin GF!

Post by TsRock »

Well ladies and Gents, I am one of the truly lucky one! I have found a woman that not only loves me but loves and embraces and fully participates in my satin fetish! Here are some pics from her collection and her being fucking amazing and dressing up for me on a random tuesday night just cause she knows I love satin!
Attachments
a very small pic of my GF's satin collection
a very small pic of my GF's satin collection
TsRock

Re: My an amazingly Sexy Satin GF!

Post by TsRock »

My beautiful GF wearing her long navy blue satin gown and showing off her perfect ass and those amazing satin panty lines!  god i love her!
My beautiful GF wearing her long navy blue satin gown and showing off her perfect ass and those amazing satin panty lines! god i love her!
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

another pic of her in her long navy blue satin gown, showing off that ass!
another pic of her in her long navy blue satin gown, showing off that ass!
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

mmmm, fuck my girl is so hot!  Love the no bra and satin blouse!
mmmm, fuck my girl is so hot! Love the no bra and satin blouse!
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

so fucking hot!
so fucking hot!
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

white satin blouse, no bra, purple satin pencil skirt, black silk thigh highs, purple satin full back tanga panties....PERFECT!
white satin blouse, no bra, purple satin pencil skirt, black silk thigh highs, purple satin full back tanga panties....PERFECT!
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

TsRock

Post by TsRock »

mmmmmm, fuck i love her ass!  so perfect!  I'm obsessed with it!  covering it with satin only makes it better!
mmmmmm, fuck i love her ass! so perfect! I'm obsessed with it! covering it with satin only makes it better!
threeheavenshigh

Post by threeheavenshigh »

I have no idea how a satin gf would work. Does she get aroused and play with it?

I tried to get my ex into it, and could make her cum with rubbings, but I was never sure if it was the material she liked. It freaked her out after, and she'd hurry to leave after. Strong association with my CD'ing...
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

i'm confused by your confusion on how having a real woman wear satin for you is confusing to you and how you don't understand how that works.

Maybe my fetish is way more simple than most here, I'm just a straight guy who likes a woman in satin. I don't wear women's clothing, i don't dress up, i don't dress up pillows or dolls, i just like satin on women.

It's all good, to each their own!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Well! I'm not suffering any confusion whatsoever! All I can see is a very hot, sexy lady who enjoys the look and feel of herself in satin and the effect it has on her boyfriend when she wears it for him.

Good girl! I'd like to see more of her please :P
Liking it shiny
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

thanks shiny! I've been out of town apart for about 10 days...believe me....when i get back home on monday it's going to be fucking on!
slavetosatin

Post by slavetosatin »

Awesome, so envious!
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

thanks slave, i'm lucky and i get to my girl tmw! can't wait!
satinblousefanatic

Post by satinblousefanatic »

That's awesome man! Yeah if you're a satin fetish fanatic like me all your women need to cater to it. I've been fortunate to have had a bunch of lovely ladies that are more than happy to play. Here's two pics of my last lady Monica and me.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Kristian Troy
The Satin Fetish King