satinfuntaboo

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
rajul5234

satinfuntaboo

Post by rajul5234 »

I joined as a member for the website to download clips,but it's a website which has clips which you can only play.

Downloads are not there after reconstruction of site though website does not specify this aspect.

Earlier when I had been a member, downloading facility was there.

I wish download facility is continued again.
Freddielinton

Re: satinfuntaboo

Post by Freddielinton »

Hahahahah wait, so it's bad enough this guy is forcing people to pay for the content, but now downloads are disabled too? What a hack. Probably to cut down on people who are downloading the videos and then uploading them elsewhere for free, where it will end up regardless....which it deserves. They're not real satin fetishists, anyway. They just found a niche to exploit for money; even if it isn't a significant amount.
Lovesatinblouses

Re: satinfuntaboo

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

I was thinking of starting something like this with my wife. But I am not too sure how best it would be to set up, make videos, what people would like to see, ect. I think it would be alot of fun. But yeah, alot of sites let you download videos, however you are free to request any site to remove your content claiming illegitimate use of copyright and intellectual property