Black satin: Encased and hooded, bound and gagged

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related

What would you like to do with me??

Dress me up like a satin bitch with evening gown, garter belt, stockings, thigh high boots, gloves and hood.
34%
Tie, gag, and blindfold me, then put me in a satin sack with full hood (no chance to escape)
14%
Take me up my ass with a strap-on (or a real dick) while I'm bound, gagged, blindfolded, hooded etc.
8%
Dress me up like a masked satin nun or nurse (with a garter belt and stockings underneath)
11%
Force me to wear satin, then tie, gag, blindfold and bag me in public - allowing everone to abuse me
9%
Put on an overall (with hood) yourself and then have heavy petting with me (no mask removing allowed).
6%
Allow me to make YOU the helpless and anonymous parcel - and then take advange of you
8%
Tie me etc., pull a satin hood with a mouth hole over my head and force me to give head (incl. swallowing)
11%

Total votes: 65

SatinHood

Black satin: Encased and hooded, bound and gagged

Post by SatinHood »

Last edited by SatinHood on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SatinHood

The bondage sack

Post by SatinHood »

Last edited by SatinHood on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SatinHood

Re: Black satin: Encased and hooded, bound and gagged

Post by SatinHood »

Best wishes from the hooded satin enthusiast.
Last edited by SatinHood on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Absoloutly WOW!!! Your outfits are to die for and talking of dying I would just die for a black satin hood like yours. You are extremely lucky having someone who is so understanding to your desires.

Mica
SatinHood

THX

Post by SatinHood »

Thank you very much. :D

The outfits were quite cheap - My wife is not the only person understanding my desires. I have described my wishes to a woman who earns some extra money by sewing costumes etc. for people like me.... and she made those wonderful items. Maybe i will order some more of them in the future..... maybe a red overall? Or a cape? Any sacks (oooh, I do like to be put into a sack)? Some more hoods, gags and bondage items? You bet!

My wife and I really had some fantastic moments with this satin stuff. I do know why I usually put a condom on before I get dressed up, bound, gagged, hooded and put into the sack - it is so much more fun without having to fear severe soiling.... :mrgreen:
SatinHood

And now the little red riding hood

Post by SatinHood »

[....
Last edited by SatinHood on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SatinHood

The little red riding hood needs to learn discipline

Post by SatinHood »

[......
Last edited by SatinHood on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mica46

Post by mica46 »

YOU BET!!!
SatinHood

Come on and use me

Post by SatinHood »

I think it would really turn me on to play some satin games .....
Last edited by SatinHood on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SatinHood

New stuff coming soon?

Post by SatinHood »

Bad luck - I had hoped to show you some new pictures these days, but the seamstress has broken her arm. Thus she can not work on my special orders at the moment. Oh, what a pity - of course, I feel sorry for her, but I also am a little bit sad cause I have to wait for my new items.

First, I have ordered a long white cape made of black satin with open hood, just like some kind of raincoat. I would put it over my overall, then it will cover everything from head to toe. Of course, I will wear my full mask under the open hood which I will lace at the front.

Then I have asked for a full black hood with no openings for the eyes, but with a zipper for the mouth. So I can do some useful things with my tongue though being totally bound and packaged.

I also ordered a pair of black overknee stockings made of satin that can be laced at the top. I believe this will give me a special "naughty" feeling.... :oops:

Last not but least, there will be some kind of monoglove and a footsack made of black satin, so my bondage fantasies will come to their right, too.

I can't wait to experience this:

I will put on my black overall with full mask and the stockings, then my hands will be secured in the monoglove and my bound feet and legs will be stowed away in the footsack (which will reach above the knees). Then the cape will be thrown over my body, the open hood will be pulled over my already masked head and will be laced at the front. The cape will conceal all that kinky bondage I have to suffer. I can watch myself in the mirror - a totally stock-still black satin puppet. But I cannot watch for long, because I now will be severely gagged and blindfolded. The gag and the blindfold will be sternly trussed, which will make the hood and the mask even tighter. Seeing and speaking will be impossible.

Finally I will be bagged into the black bondage sack, and the second full hood without openings will be pulled over my already well wrapped head. Now, I will only be able to squirm and moan.....

Of course, there will be photos from every step of my transformation into a helpless satin doll. Oh, how I yearn for some new photos. Seeing myself in all this satin, totally disguised and living out all my secret fantasies of being a submissive satin slut... this really makes me horny, and I do hope that you will like the pictures, too. Hope they will be seen here in a few weeks.

Please feel free to write if they cause any special feelings... I really would be flattered if you use me as an object of your special desires. :twisted:
SatinHood

Post by SatinHood »

mica46

Post by mica46 »

Wowee!!! That black satin outfit is simply to die for. You could tie me into one of your satin sacks any day of the week, preferably with you still in it :D !!!

Mica
SatinHood

Download my slideshows

Post by SatinHood »

Thank you!! I guess we would have a lot of fun.
mica46

Post by mica46 »

I don't know what Youtube's problem is sometimes!!!
phit2btyd

Post by phit2btyd »

Here's some of mine, too!
I'm Bound to Hang Around (6).jpg
I'm Bound to Hang Around (6).jpg (141.4 KiB) Viewed 17772 times
red mummy bench tie-down.jpg
red mummy bench tie-down.jpg (177.84 KiB) Viewed 17774 times
100505 022.jpg
100505 022.jpg (97.61 KiB) Viewed 17753 times