Black satin: Encased and hooded, bound and gagged

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related

What would you like to do with me??

Dress me up like a satin bitch with evening gown, garter belt, stockings, thigh high boots, gloves and hood.
34%
Tie, gag, and blindfold me, then put me in a satin sack with full hood (no chance to escape)
14%
Take me up my ass with a strap-on (or a real dick) while I'm bound, gagged, blindfolded, hooded etc.
8%
Dress me up like a masked satin nun or nurse (with a garter belt and stockings underneath)
11%
Force me to wear satin, then tie, gag, blindfold and bag me in public - allowing everone to abuse me
9%
Put on an overall (with hood) yourself and then have heavy petting with me (no mask removing allowed).
6%
Allow me to make YOU the helpless and anonymous parcel - and then take advange of you
8%
Tie me etc., pull a satin hood with a mouth hole over my head and force me to give head (incl. swallowing)
11%

Total votes: 65

satinbound

Re: Black satin: Encased and hooded, bound and gagged

Post by satinbound »

BEAUTIFUL!!! I would LOVE to be tied and wrapped the same to you, bulge to bulge and shared penis gag, totally wrapped in satin, and latex. YUMMMM! jbrandes762@gmail.com
Lovesatin01

Post by Lovesatin01 »

phit2btyd wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:28 am Here's some of mine, too!I'm Bound to Hang Around (6).jpgred mummy bench tie-down.jpg100505 022.jpg
Wow!! I would love to be bound like this.
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Here is a picture of me in one of my most favourite poses :D
Attachments
IMG_20190717_155414.jpeg