Black satin: Encased and hooded, bound and gagged

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related

What would you like to do with me??

Dress me up like a satin bitch with evening gown, garter belt, stockings, thigh high boots, gloves and hood.
34%
Tie, gag, and blindfold me, then put me in a satin sack with full hood (no chance to escape)
14%
Take me up my ass with a strap-on (or a real dick) while I'm bound, gagged, blindfolded, hooded etc.
8%
Dress me up like a masked satin nun or nurse (with a garter belt and stockings underneath)
11%
Force me to wear satin, then tie, gag, blindfold and bag me in public - allowing everone to abuse me
9%
Put on an overall (with hood) yourself and then have heavy petting with me (no mask removing allowed).
6%
Allow me to make YOU the helpless and anonymous parcel - and then take advange of you
8%
Tie me etc., pull a satin hood with a mouth hole over my head and force me to give head (incl. swallowing)
11%

Total votes: 65

hartigan

Re: Black satin: Encased and hooded, bound and gagged

Post by hartigan »

phit2btyd: Wow! Really love those photos!

Would love an outfit like that - can you buy them somewhere or do you make them yourself?
SatinHood

Post by SatinHood »

Really great!! Me too would like to know if the outfits are self-made. What about the gags and blindfolds? They look very effective!
phit2btyd

Post by phit2btyd »

SatinHood wrote:Really great!! Me too would like to know if the outfits are self-made. What about the gags and blindfolds? They look very effective!
hartigan wrote:Would love an outfit like that - can you buy them somewhere or do you make them yourself?
Thanks! Yes, they're my own creations, including the gags, blindfolds & masks. I've found almost nothing available in satin bondage gear through any retail stores, online or otherwise, so I had to resort to my own design. Although they may lack the durability of items made of leather or rubber, they're much more comfortable, and yes, very effective as well!

I have pondered selling some on ebay but I'm afraid that in order too justly compensate myself for the time (about 16 or so hours per sleep sack, 4 more for matching mask,blindfold & gag) and materials (at least 7 yds.satin for inner and outer shells, 2 1/2 yds heavy weight cotton sandwiched in between for strength, nylon web strap, 5 zippers, 1 custom long heavy duty zipper, 1"x 36"x 24" foam padding, elastic, buckles and assorted hardware: around $85 total) involved, I'd have to ask too high of price.....at least $285.00 U.S.
SatinHood

Post by SatinHood »

I am sure that each sack is worth every single dollar. But I must admit that 285 USD would be too much to afford for me.

Please show us some more pics of your bondage gear.
phit2btyd

Post by phit2btyd »

SatinHood wrote:Please show us some more pics of your bondage gear.
OK! Here's my self-made St. Andrews cross:
Copy of 032709 042s.jpg
Copy of 032709 042s.jpg (76.17 KiB) Viewed 12298 times
My dental exam chair I found at a second hand store and added the restraints
(notice the Betty Boop dominatrix clock at upper right):
Phitz Red Chairties (50).JPG
Phitz Red Chairties (50).JPG (148.7 KiB) Viewed 12298 times
and I have suspension facilities too:
red on white bondage (23)s.jpg
red on white bondage (23)s.jpg (144.68 KiB) Viewed 12293 times
SatinHood

Post by SatinHood »

You really should open an online store, offering all those incredible things (bondage gear and garments both). I would be glad to model for you (of course without any wage).
mica46

Post by mica46 »

SatinHood wrote:You really should open an online store, offering all those incredible things (bondage gear and garments both). I would be glad to model for you (of course without any wage).
Never mind Satin Hood's offer to not take any wages I would pay you to model your equipment :D
phit2btyd

Post by phit2btyd »

Perhaps I should consider moving across the pond as I find little or no interest stateside....
black hooded bound & gagged.jpg
black hooded bound & gagged.jpg (126.52 KiB) Viewed 12171 times
phit2btyd

Post by phit2btyd »

Black Satin Hooded Bagged Bound & Gagged.jpg
Black Satin Hooded Bagged Bound & Gagged.jpg (82.94 KiB) Viewed 12164 times
SatinHood

Post by SatinHood »

Terrific!!!!
SatinHood

My Video

Post by SatinHood »

davidben

Post by davidben »

Excellent stuff but it must take ages to be fully encased and trussed up but I suppose that all adds to the overall excitement.

I just don't think that I could take the full enclosure: I have tied satin sheets around my head and then used a satin cord to hold it but then had some frightening experiences after I had 'finished' and was unable to untie the cord which led to a very unpleasant and scary panic situation.

So I am rather more cautious now and just uses satin pillow cases with pillows over my head which I can easily take off.

Does look good though .................!
David
satinbound

Post by satinbound »

Too bad you are not in N.Y. I am going to my satin bed sheets and comforter, add nipple clamps and spandex and think about being with you.
SatinladAcetateboy

Post by SatinladAcetateboy »

Hey David,

I love being fully covered in acetate satin but like to be careful too. I have several double sided acetate satin body pillow cases which are 6ft long. I've had them made not really for a body pillow but for me to be inside and I absolutely love how fucking hot they are!! They have a zip across the top so if i want to be totally inside it I can do but it does feel a bit scary. I generally like to have my body case up to my under arms and over my nips so i can satin stroke my nips and my cock and then if i really want to (like you do) i have double sided acetate pillow cases also with zips on the end which i can put over my head and zip up if i want and that way i'm totally in satin like a proper satin cum boy!! Absolutely amazing!!
I also have acetate satin sheets and pillows, all really nice to be inside and sometimes fuck the pillows too! The slippery feeling of acetate for me is the ultimate!!

davidben wrote: Sun May 31, 2015 10:33 am Excellent stuff but it must take ages to be fully encased and trussed up but I suppose that all adds to the overall excitement.

I just don't think that I could take the full enclosure: I have tied satin sheets around my head and then used a satin cord to hold it but then had some frightening experiences after I had 'finished' and was unable to untie the cord which led to a very unpleasant and scary panic situation.

So I am rather more cautious now and just uses satin pillow cases with pillows over my head which I can easily take off.

Does look good though .................!
David
maxell

Post by maxell »

This is a post that caught my eye...

In addition to my crossdressing and intense satin fetishes, I'm also saddled with a love of bondage, especially hooding, and preferably more than one at a time. While I have a number of latex hoods of varying kinds and other latex gear, I don't have any satin bondage gear which is a shame. I've looked all over the internet and I can't find anything of good quality. My dream is to be totally enclosed in a strong and secure hooded satin bondage bag such as the fantastic bags "phit2btyd" (see above) makes for himself. Sadly, unless I develop some sewing skills, that is not to be.

As I mentioned my bondage scenarios always involve hooding. In the absence of a purpose made satin hood I like to use at least two black satin pillowcases tucked inside each other with the inner one turned inside-out so the smooth side is against my face, (blindfolded and gagged inside) and secured round the neck with a satin tie (not the neck-tie variety!). I love the feeling of confinement it gives and always find that multiple hoods are always better, to the point where breathing gets restricted (even better with four pillowcases). But while I adore being encased in satin, for me, more extreme bondage and hooding has to involve latex. Not for this forum but my favourite combination is to wear my latex penis pants under a catsuit with a full-face hood AND a gasmask with a rebreathing bag. All this inside a hooded latex sleepsack secured with external ties (this is where my good lady wife comes in handy...). And finally after a suitable stewing time and an amount of breath control teasing she finishes me off with one of her mindblowing hand jobs. And if that sounds selfish, I suppose you'd be right but I did buy her a vibrator to amuse herself with while I'm in the bag!

Further to my comment about using four satin pillowcases, tucked one inside the other as a multi-layered hood, they're pulled down tightly over my head and snugly secured around my neck with a satin strip tie (obviously not too tight to cause any distress but just tight enough to not pull upwards over the jaw for the next bit. I then pull the lower halves of the cases back up to the top of the head, bunch up the open ends and tie off with another satin strip tie (this is a bit tricky if you're on your own as you obviously can't see what you're doing and you're trying to tie off several layers of slippery fabric and the tie can slip off the end of the cases). Anyway, that's EIGHT layers of soft silky satin covering my face... And, yes, although it is fairly restrictive (I'd say erotically so), you can still breath through all those lovely layers, although that might depend on the quality of the fabric. I've only used this method for self-bondage and wanking on a quiet afternoon, I've not yet suggested it to my wife who might think it weird even for me (even more than my latex escapades??? Mmm!).

Anyway, for me? Ecstasy... and explosive!

For others? Yes, perhaps a little weird... and don't try this at home!