Would love to know what you would like next?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinwifefun

Would love to know what you would like next?

Post by satinwifefun »

What kind of scene would really turn you on?

Satinfuntaboo.com Site is back online! sorry for the wait Had some cleaning and re-coding to do. If you lost your membership please send me an email with your username and password and I will send you a month membership. xxx

Who would like Lucia to do more films?
Freddielinton

Re: Would love to know what you would like next?

Post by Freddielinton »

I would love free videos.
rajul5234

Post by rajul5234 »

Not Lucia, Ena is preferable.
conman111

Post by conman111 »

satinwifefun wrote:What kind of scene would really turn you on?

Satinfuntaboo.com Site is back online! sorry for the wait Had some cleaning and re-coding to do. If you lost your membership please send me an email with your username and password and I will send you a month membership. xxx

Who would like Lucia to do more films?
Really want to see a satin pajama scene.
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

Satin pajamas, pants and top? can you post pictures of satin pajamas that you like?
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

Red satin withy silky satin red panties
Attachments
kitchenfunsft.jpg
kitchenfun2sft.jpg
satins69

Post by satins69 »

satinwifefun wrote:Red satin withy silky satin red panties
Yet again more short nighties worn it's gotten sameish!!! :((( Please wear long floor length and longer still! Satin dresses, gowns, robes, peignoirs and negligees matching sets, satin teddies etc etc. fed up with seeing short nighties etc you can see hundreds and thousands of that all over the net try and be different and listen to your fans for a change who are buying the clips!, I have got dozens and dozens of scenarios, and role play you could do if you would listen and actually do them for your paying fans, Would be fantastic
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

satins69 wrote:
satinwifefun wrote:Red satin withy silky satin red panties
Yet again more short nighties worn it's gotten sameish!!! :((( Please wear long floor length and longer still! Satin dresses, gowns, robes, peignoirs and negligees matching sets, satin teddies etc etc. fed up with seeing short nighties etc you can see hundreds and thousands of that all over the net try and be different and listen to your fans for a change who are buying the clips!, I have got dozens and dozens of scenarios, and role play you could do if you would listen and actually do them for your paying fans, Would be fantastic
They don't care about their fans, they're only out to make money. Don't you know that by now?
Last edited by Freddielinton on Fri May 13, 2016 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
JeroenP

Post by JeroenP »

Wearing a nighty (long or short) under a satin puffer jacket :)
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

I will post pictures of all my long satin nighties and dresses and let me know wich one you want for me to wear.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Your videos are all just the same old, same old, same old.....

Not worth the money, I'm surprised more folk on here can't get this and stop wasting their money on pay sites. Long satin nightie, short satin nightie in a few different shades is so repetitive :roll:
Liking it shiny
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Your videos are all just the same old, same old, same old.....

Not worth the money, I'm surprised more folk on here can't get this and stop wasting their money on pay sites. Long satin nightie, short satin nightie in a few different shades is so repetitive :roll:
Yep, not to mention the whole "Milf / Daughter" thing that's so played out by now lol
conman111

Post by conman111 »

satinwifefun wrote:Satin pajamas, pants and top? can you post pictures of satin pajamas that you like?

Something like this would be awesome, where the guy is rubbing on the ass with his dick
rajul5234

Post by rajul5234 »

Love to see a clip with you in white shiny bridal satin silk gown , preferably on gold/black/ blue satin sheets
satingasm

Post by satingasm »

Nighties, robes, pajamas do nothing for me. Not attractive at all. Why do so many like them?