jc penney satin sheets

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
scintilla

jc penney satin sheets

Post by scintilla »

Hello everybody; I was surfing the satin sites on Saturday and went to the Penney's website to look at their satin sheets. They are offering four patterns and several solid colors at half price. Earlier when I looked they were available only on the intenet and when I saw that they are now offered locally in stores I decided to go and have a look at them for myself. I also found a $10 off coupon and opened an account for another 10% off so I could take advantage of some real savings. I decided to purchase a king set of the peacock pattern because I was surprised at how nice the fabric felt. I have never been into polyester, only acetate satin, but after ironing and starching these sheets, I could feel that these are very exquisite. Needless to say that when I went to bed and began caressing myself to arousal, I soon had an incredible orgasm. All night long I could feel this luxurious fabric on my skin and how good it felt. Some of the reviews say that the fabric deteriorates after washing so if it doesn't, I plan to purchase the other patterns. These are nice and I hope they hold up well. I thought I would never feel this good about polyester satin.