Satin linings of blazers or satin backs of waistcoats - which do you enjoy more?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related

Which ones do you prefer?

Satin linings of blazers
63%
Satin backs of waistcoats
38%

Total votes: 8

B1982

Satin linings of blazers or satin backs of waistcoats - which do you enjoy more?

Post by B1982 »

Which ones do you prefer: satin linings of blazers or satin backs of waistcoats?
Satinlining

Re: Satin linings of blazers or satin backs of waistcoats - which do you enjoy more?

Post by Satinlining »

Both provided that they are in bright coloured satin and guys geaa
markfrl

Re: Satin linings of blazers or satin backs of waistcoats - which do you enjoy more?

Post by markfrl »

I prefer linings inside suit jackets, blazers. Over coats.
Satinlining

Post by Satinlining »

markfrl wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:01 pm I prefer linings inside suit jackets, blazers. Over coats.
Me too mate
Satinlining

Post by Satinlining »

I prefer the satin linings of any mens, coats, jackets or waistcoat backs, any others do the same?
markfrl

Post by markfrl »

yes I do prefer men suits and the lining inside suit jackets, waist coats and over coats. I love the feeling of the lining on my hard cock and play with it.