The golden hour after school

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ssslipery

The golden hour after school

Post by ssslipery »

I used to love that golden hour I had after I got home from school and before my mum got back from work when I could enjoy her silk, satin and nylon. I would literally run from the bus stop with a semi hard on in anticipation of getting hold of her nightie from under her pillow or raiding her drawer for slips. My favourite things of hers were her wedding dress and a gorgeous black satin evening dress but I did not feel safe enough to dress up in these during the week in that small window as they were more time consuming to put on and take off (they were reserved for when I had the house to myself for longer periods). One of my fav things was to find a silky nightie under her pillow which I would put on and then her satin robe off the back of the bathroom door. I would then get my older sisters charnos nightie and lay this on the bed and slip and slide myself back and forth to a lovely (very quick !) orgasm. Another thing I loved to do was to clock what she was wearing each day and then try and recreate the same outfit the following day. She used to fold her skirt and slip over a chair in her bedroom when she got home and got changed. Sometimes they were still there the following day if she wore a different outfit. When she did this, I would retrieve her pantyhose and knickers and blouse from the laundry basket, then put them all on with the same slip and skirt she had worn. What was great was her blouse would usually smell of her perfume as well. When I got to dress like this, I was so turned on I could cum by just rubbing myself through the skirt alone.
Did anybody else have a regular window of time they got to use ?
Trappedinsatin

Re: The golden hour after school

Post by Trappedinsatin »

Yep - during my teens my parents both worked so I'd often get about an hour or so a couple of times a week.
I'd usually quickly slip into my mom's satin pjs, standing in front of the mirror and running my hands all over the smooth, shiny fabric. She had several pairs and I'd alternate between them. They felt so gloriously silky to wear, especially her pink ones as they were extra girly. Used to fantasise I was a girl and forced to wear satin forever. I particularly loved closing the bedroom curtains and turning on the light so the satin would look all shiny and glossy.
I'd also wear her satin blouses, especially her two shiny white ones. Used to wear her pj bottoms with the blouse to create a shiny, silky suit. Sometimes I'd put a white satin nightgown over that ensemble so it looked like I was wearing a wedding dress. I was a teenage boy with a satin fetish and I was so lucky to get to be covered in it. Never wanted to take it off. Loved pretending I never could! :wink:
No idea how I got away with it as I was doing this for years.
IFLUKE

Post by IFLUKE »

Lovely read.
The best I could manage was handling a department store manakin ..until I was barred.
JeroenP

Post by JeroenP »

I often read these kind of stories but I wonder, wouldnt your mom, sis, ... notice the cum stains ?
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

Good point re the cum stains. I had dry orgasms up until I was 13 (which I could also maintain for longer ?). I remember the first few wet orgasms did leave a faint cum stain (more like a water mark) on mums nightie and that freaked me out a bit so I then acquired a pair of her silky panties on a permanent basis from the laundry and generally wore these under whatever else I was wearing with a layer of tissues between my penis and the panties to catch the cum. The only downside was this dulled the silky sensation on my cock a bit and sometimes the urge was just too great so I would still get naked and try and rub / slide myself to the brink of orgasm wearing her satin / nylon and then pull the nightie or slip out of the way at the last minute and cum into my hand or a tissue. I wasnt always successful ! At least with her wedding dress, I took the view she would never examine or see the lining (it had multiple layers that the jizz would not soak through) so I was a bit more carefree cumming in that.
I suspect my mum probably knew, (and my sister certainly knew I used to dress up in hers and mums things to wank myself off cos she caught me in the act several times) but I always tried not to leave evidence if I could.

I did once cum wearing a satin skirt belonging to my stepmom and that did leave a mark that I could not wash out but I dont know if she ever noticed and she never said anything.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

ssslipery wrote:Good point re the cum stains. I had dry orgasms up until I was 13 (which I could also maintain for longer ?). I remember the first few wet orgasms did leave a faint cum stain (more like a water mark) on mums nightie and that freaked me out a bit so I then acquired a pair of her silky panties on a permanent basis from the laundry and generally wore these under whatever else I was wearing with a layer of tissues between my penis and the panties to catch the cum. The only downside was this dulled the silky sensation on my cock a bit and sometimes the urge was just too great so I would still get naked and try and rub / slide myself to the brink of orgasm wearing her satin / nylon and then pull the nightie or slip out of the way at the last minute and cum into my hand or a tissue. I wasnt always successful ! At least with her wedding dress, I took the view she would never examine or see the lining (it had multiple layers that the jizz would not soak through) so I was a bit more carefree cumming in that.
I suspect my mum probably knew, (and my sister certainly knew I used to dress up in hers and mums things to wank myself off cos she caught me in the act several times) but I always tried not to leave evidence if I could.

I did once cum wearing a satin skirt belonging to my stepmom and that did leave a mark that I could not wash out but I dont know if she ever noticed and she never said anything.
hahahaha thats my boy :lol: well done son...i wish i had started earlier instead of discovering this forum at age 25...dang it :oops:
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

Well my fetish for all things silky certainly started early for me. I am not sure if I was just lucky to have a mum, sis and stepmum who had lots of silky clothes, lingerie and nightwear for me to indulge my passion or whether the fact I had access to so much silky stuff was in fact the reason my fetish developed so strongly - either way, I was a happy soldier masturbating with their stuff as it was the easiest to get old of at that time even though it did feel a bit freaky using my mums and sisters stuff.

The first time I got to pleasure myself with someones elses satin was when I stayed over at a school friends house and I found one of his mothers silky dresses in the wardrobe. Wearing that dress (and the thought of her wearing it) took my orgasms to a whole new level, but as the urge was so strong pretty much daily, the most common opportunity for may years continued to be that golden hour after school. I suspect a lot of us got to indulge in that way