yes or no??:)

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsilk

yes or no??:)

Post by satinsilk »

My girlfriend have a lovley and wery shiny black satin prom dress hanging in my closeth. rigt now she is on a study trip, and dont kome home before 29 november! The dress kan not be washed, only dry cleaned... BUT i realy want to masturbate with this dress, and cum all over it!!!!:) What wold you do??? Cum on the dress, and take the risk that the dress maby get destroyed??:) The dress are so soft and shiny.... :) Mmmmmm :shock:
mica46

Re: yes or no??:)

Post by mica46 »

Hi Satinsilk

What I would do is go out and buy yourself an inexpensive piece of satin clothing such as a satin wrap etc. Put the dress on and enjoy the beautiful sensual satin sliding all over your bare body for as long as possible and then when your body can take no more, cum onto the satin wrap thus keeping the dress clean and allowing you to repeat the enjoyment time and again.
removed

Post by removed »

i think we need pics of this dress before we decide :wink:
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!go for it mate if i was in the same situation id go for it none stop,when your done chap you can always wipe it clean maybe drycleaned but if you want my advice go4it.com! :wink:
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

I have never seen so soft and shiny dress!! Shine realy god in the light:) Maby take the risk then?? Maby destroyed, maby not??:) Actually a good feling to think abaot that de dress maby gets ruined to!!!:) Mmmm :P
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Thinking about this again I think alhb86 has got sort of the right idea but I think a better idea would be to send the dress over to me and that way I'll be able to give you a much better informed decision :D
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

:P You would like to cum on the dress yourself?? hehe :D
I`M dreaming of see a big loud of cum dripping down in front of the dress!!! :P
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Have you been spying on me?! :D
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

Hehe :P No :D
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

Hawe you destroyed ore messed up some sexy satin dresses?? :)
mica46

Post by mica46 »

I've messed up tons of stuff in my time, that's why I said the best thing to do is to wear the dress and enjoy that wonderful sensual satin against your naked bare body but have something else also made of silky smooth satin to do your business onto. That way you've got the best of both world's, you can enjoy the pleasure of the dress - without your girlfriend ever finding out and you can achieve an orgasm without worrying about spoiling the dress.

If you ever feel like talking more feel free to private message me.

Mica.
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

What is the most beautiful satin you have messed upp then??? Then i think of clothing that NOT have ben washed ore possible to wash... :)
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

More people have a meaning what to do with the dress?? Masturbate and cum on it?? Ore not do it??:) Please ansver!!:)
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Hi Satinsilk

As I say what I would do is masterbate using another item of satin whilst wearing or just holding the dress. If you want me to say for certain whether or not you should masterbate on your girlfriends, quite possibly favourite and expensive, dress behind her back then that has got to be between you and your conscience.
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

has it got a silky lining?why not have ago on that then she wont see??if you dont id love to :D