yes or no??:)

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
removed

Re: yes or no??:)

Post by removed »

if it is already ruined then just destroy it :D

you need to put up some pictures of this dress though, if you dont know how to let me know and i will send you my email address and you can send them to me and i will put them up on the forum
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

Hmmmm:) No chance that the dress can be fixed... Maby hawe more "fun" and wear it when i`m going to paint my living room to morrow??? :) Any ideas???
mica46

Post by mica46 »

You know I've been quite fortunate in so much as there haven't been many times when I've been ashamed to owning up to enjoying the pleasure's of satin but quite honestly mate, after reading your posts I feel ashamed!
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Hi Newscctv

That actually was the first piece of advice that I gave to Satinsilk. It's look like he'll have to find out the hard way that if he shoots his load every time over his fave satin garment he'll soon end up with nothing left to wear! Wearing and wanking - don't get the two confused!! :D
TooWeird

Post by TooWeird »

I was going to suggest that perhaps a better idea would be to wait for her to come back home and convince her to wear it and have sex with you. In fact, STILL do that then "accidentally" rip it while it's on her -- maybe she won't notice until then. :)
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

YES! stuff it with a pillow,get on it and fuck it! I would love to. :D :D
silkstainer

Post by silkstainer »

I can completely understand the desire to cum on it, my girlfriend had a formal that I wanted soooooooo bad, but I never did. I should have, because she just took it out to the garbage one day while I was at work. Man......if I woulda' known she was gonna do that.........!!!!!!!!! Have you ever hinted to her the idea ? How much does she like the dress ? If it's her favorite, maybe you could just rub your cock on it to get the feel, but use something else to cum on. Put the cum rag on top of her dress first, just aim carefully !!!
silkstainer

Post by silkstainer »

Too Wierd.......I love the" rip " idea !! Oop's !!!
phillip860

Post by phillip860 »

Ask her to wear it for you and just have fun. If she gets upset when you cum on it just buy her another one, or two. Be tactful and honest. She may surprise you.
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

OH- Go for it ! you may not get the chance often. Stuff it with pillows and fuck it! cum all over it and enjoy it wipe it clean and use a wet rag and hang it back up. It may be a long time befor she knows it anyway. deal with it then,I say go ahead and have fun. :D
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

I have masturbate with the dress, and trashed it with a lot of cum!!:)
The dress was messy and trashed, so i ripped it to pieses:) Love it!!:) Mmmm
klisnitas

Post by klisnitas »

Ripping it what a waste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

I LOVED to rip the dress!!!!!! Lovley sound whwn the dress got ripped apart.... :)
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

The dress i ruined...... Like the dress??
Attachments
dress.jpg
dress.jpg (50.95 KiB) Viewed 7542 times
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I'm with klisnitas on this one. A beautiful dress that could have brought you pleasure whenever you wanted, and you had to ruin all of that by masturbating on it and then ripping it to shreds??? What a waste indeed! Well I hope you had fun anyway. By the way satinsilk, what's the dress brand?