RIP SATINSTAINER

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
IReallyLovePureSilk

Re: RIP SATINSTAINER

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Rest in peace, satinstainer. You will forever be missed here in the forums! :( :cry:

Thanks for posting, Tatra! Hope all is well for you!
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) affects the lungs, making it difficult to breath. Especially if, like SS, as it turns out, you only have one lung! Seems as if the odds were stacked against the poor bloke this time. I didn't know he only had one lung. Smoking? He never mentioned any health issues to me.

Thanks for the COPD explanation Freddie. I had an Email for "non-fetish" stuff which his lady is still monitoring. When I didn't get a reply on his fetish address I sent a general Happy New Year type Email to his other one, (which, in hindsight, couldn't have been any more inappropriate!) His lady replied a couple of days later with the news. I'd like to tell her about all the nice tributes he has received on here but daren't in case she asks which forum it is.

Thanks to everyone that has posted.

Tatra.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Thanks for the update Tatra, it's good to know how it all occurred.
Liking it shiny
destroyhershit

Post by destroyhershit »

Ok im not saddend by many things this is sad rip satin stainer hope your in better place
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WOMENS SATIN WAS MADE FOR SMELLY COCKS ASSWIPING PISSING AND CLEANING THE FLOORS FUCK YOU SATIN MEN OWN YOU
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

RIP :cry:

never bump his post before but still sadding 2 see our satin family member gone just like that :cry:

life is so short folks :cry:

so we must enjoy 2 the max every single second living every day as it is our last day :o
Chickenboy19799

Post by Chickenboy19799 »

Sad news. RIP satinstainer.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Bob, I only wish I could've had the chance to tell you what a great man you were. You truly were the coolest dude, and you did not deserve the harsh words I said to you the last time we chatted. Who knew that that would be the last time. I apologize to you and will miss you deeply.

This is for you buddy. I've yet tear off that pretty bow on the left side of that dress (liked we've discussed so many times before), but you can see there is a stain or two on it. As for the rest of the dress...forget about it. "!!!!!!!! LOL" I will you miss you, Bob.

ImageImageImageImage ImageImage

PW: Bob

Bob E.
June 27, 1958 - September 9, 2015
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Satinforum hates X h a m s t e r apparently.
But if anyone these days is still interested in cum on satin, just go to X h a m s t e r and look up username Crustycumstain. You'll find my two more recent video uploads.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I've just logged in over on X Hamster and viewed this..... Good work on that satin dress Destroy, she deserved every last drop of your fine cum shot, I'd love to see the look on the previous owners face if she saw this..... Bob would indeed have loved this too.
Liking it shiny