RIP SATINSTAINER

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
tatra603

RIP SATINSTAINER

Post by tatra603 »

Just heard the shocking news that our friend Satinstainer passed away On Sept 29th. I hadn't been on here for a while and was concerned when I couldn't see any posts from him as he was one of the forums more prolific posters.

Now I know why. I don't know the circumstances but do know that he was only around my age, ie 56.

I obviously never met him but always found his posts amusing and we actually conversed off the forum about all sorts of things other than our shared fetish.

I am totally gutted and shocked. He seemed like a real good guy and I've just been in touch with his lady, (via a non fetish related Email obviously.)

Anyway, just thought I'd post the sad news just in case anyone else had been wondering what had happened to him

Tatra.
removed

Re: RIP SATINSTAINER

Post by removed »

I had no idea about this, RIP :(
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Now that is indeed sad news! I'm truly sorry to learn of this sad loss! Once again whilst I only knew him from posts on this forum and one other, him being in the USA and myself UK, I always found his posts to be very genuine and sincere.

I'm really sorry to hear this news, we all tend to remain anonymous on these fetish communities so we have no idea of each others true identities which in some ways is a pity as we would probably have other things in common as well as our love of satin and the female body clad within it.

RIP Satinstainer :(

from ilikeitshiny
Liking it shiny
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

R.I.P. Satinstainer :(
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

HI Albh, how are you doing? That's the thing though, isn't it? we never know what happens to these anonymous people we meet on these forums. One minute they are here, then they disappear.

I'm as bad as anyone for that. Even relatives complain about me going "off grid" for weeks/months at a time.

I don't know if Bob had been ill as, much to my shame, I hadn't been in touch for a while. I've just been wondering what happened to his "satin stash". Was he able to dispose of it or was it there to be discovered by his family?

I can't imagine what my relatives would make of this place if I was killed tomorrow. They would find a house full of silk satin women's clothes. What would they feel I wonder? Embarrassment? shame? disgust? revulsion?

I hope Bob had time to sort things as he would have liked.

Tatra.
Satinbadman

Post by Satinbadman »

R.I.P :( you were very nice guy and Loved all your posts :(
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

Rest in peace and pray you are wrapped in happiness. And hope that you have a satin stash the size of million miles. You will be missed.
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
deleted

Post by deleted »

Such a shame, I'd exchanged many messages with him. Where was he from and how old was he?
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

USA, around 56. Yes, he seemed a real good guy. He was happy to accept that we all have different likes/dislikes. He didn't judge anyone, was always fair and always amongst the first to welcome any new members. He always managed to make me smile or laugh. The forums lost a top member there.

Tatra.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Wow, that really sucks. He was a great guy indeed. Not just on the forum but off. While we live at opposite ends of the country, it did not seem like it both on the PMs I had back and forth and offline as well.

As others have mentioned, he was a positive contributor with every post.

RIP good sir.
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

That is really sad...we had some great ''sensible' chats and may he rest in peace....
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Ok, turns out he would have been 58 this coming June and died of "copd and pneumonia". Copd? I don't know what that is. It seems as if satin wasn't his only passion. They found 20 weather vanes amongst his stuff! Good old SS!
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

Sorry to hear this, chatted with him once or twice and seemed like a really nice guy
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

This is so sad; Tatra, how did you find out this information? Did a family member inform you somehow? COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) affects the lungs, making it difficult to breath. I can't even imagine the combination of that with Pneumonia. Satinstainer was always a really friendly guy and he never had a bad thing to say about anyone or anything. It's comforting knowing he's fucking all the satin hotties he wants in heaven.

Rest In Peace.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Wow. I am shocked and incredibly sadden by this. Bob was a true friend of mine. I can't believe it. He was always on this forum back in the day and I always looked forward to chatting with him about satin, cumming on satin, and about everyday life in general. The one thing him and I shared in common and had such a strong passion for was the love of CUM on satin. Besides that he was such a down to earth person. Like what others have said, he was always welcoming of everyone and always had a positive attitude. He was just the happiest person and you could see it in his posts. Prior to his long absence he was absent for a long period time before so I always thought he would return. I never at all expected his passing. Sigh. I am so deeply sadden by this. Condolences to his significant other, his two daughters and all his beloved. The world lost a wonderful man.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress