Who likes to burn satin clothes?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
getther2004

Who likes to burn satin clothes?

Post by getther2004 »

Who likes to burn satin clothes? I like to sit by the fireplace in a country house and have sex with clothes from my collection, then burn the clothes in the fireplace. Who is interested in this activity, I can show the Cam.
http://www.youtube.com/user/getther2004/videos
soochasatin

Re: Who likes to burn satin clothes?

Post by soochasatin »

we are interested in every thing that is related to satin silk whether it s burning wetting rubbing washing ironing smuggling and wearing etc. I ve also once burnt a satin shalwar after fucking it for a long period and which had turned crispy and would b a shame for me if discovered by someone. I set it ablaze and it gave out a big fire. Even i stared at its ash for a long hour.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Not a fan of wasting such wonderful fabric. It was put on this Earth for two reasons :

1. To make girls look damn good wearing them.
2. To please us with satin fetishes.
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

Why burn it? How can that effect you emotionally and or physically? I'm so confused by people who like to tear, catch on fire, and it abuse such a naughty fabric....

I'm not one to judge but highly frown apon doing such things when other people could enjoy the garment. Good luck to what you like but that's another satin garment down - none of us can enjoy... bummer.
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

I think it is a waste of lovely garments to burn them when they feel so good to wear. I would have loved to have worn such dresses and skirts rather than burn them and watching them burn is upsetting yet arousing. The thought of destroying a lovely silky satin dress is hard to imagine I would do all I could to save it should the occasion arise and would steal it away at the first opportunity rather than have it burn.
getther2004

Post by getther2004 »

I have a big erection when I burn satin. I get pleasure. For this pleasure I have to pay. I'm looking for those who also like to burn satin
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

I'm turned on by nice dresses/skirts maybe getting burn by a cigarette. We are al turned on by different things. I wouldn't like to see some old, original, one off getting destroyed.

Still, if it's just polyester satin, there is no shortage of that.

Tatra.
MIWSTIUS01

Post by MIWSTIUS01 »

I hate the idea of losing such shiny slippery items which provide me pleasure ; but at the same time it is a sort of erotic masochistic thing to have taken away what gives you sexual excitement, kind of like orgasm denial.

I video'd some burnings in the past ; not exactly all satin, but close enough for some maybe :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlqwFeDPmD8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RChiOyEqXr0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdPGhlvUPiI ( poking it with a hot fireworks fuse )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BQYTg2xqyc
Ironforme

Post by Ironforme »

Yes. I enjoy watching a pretty gal, wearing silks/satin nightgowns, as she irons other silk or silk/satin nightgowns. The excitement for me is watching her turn up the iron's temperature in-between each turn of the gown, until the iron is as hot as it can get...and she keeps ironing ...... enjoying hot iron scorching the nightgown. . . by then I have come all over myself. . .so damn erotic. . . (I have stories about this @ Velvet9.com). . .
Awonderfulusername

Post by Awonderfulusername »

I know what you mean about ruining clothes being so hot. Personally I like any material, but I want to see dresses, bras, panties, get flushed away instead of being burned. Do you know where to find anything like that?
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

Ironforme wrote:Yes. I enjoy watching a pretty gal, wearing silks/satin nightgowns, as she irons other silk or silk/satin nightgowns. The excitement for me is watching her turn up the iron's temperature in-between each turn of the gown, until the iron is as hot as it can get...and she keeps ironing ...... enjoying hot iron scorching the nightgown. . . by then I have come all over myself. . .so damn erotic. . . (I have stories about this @ Velvet9.com). . .
Did it end up melting the nightgown?
Ironforme

Post by Ironforme »

Oh...yes. Real silk or silk-satin does not melt, though. Being a natural fabric, it scorches....the hotter the iron, the darker the scorch marks. . . very erotic watching her move an iron turned up all the way over a silk nightgown....it leaves a dark brown, smoking path behind it. . . slow, deliberate, willful destruction. . .
blacksatn

Post by blacksatn »

Here's a professionally produced video featuring a hot girl in a luxury apartment with satin sheets- which end up in flames (not the girl fortunately)
- the satin features from about 2:10 until about 4:15.
https://vimeo.com/134187799
Not sure what it has to do with the original purpose of the video - to sell apartments.
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

How about Natalie getting melted in those satin shorts and satin blue top
PicsArt_1453942643694.jpg
Ironforme

Post by Ironforme »

getther2004 wrote:I have a big erection when I burn satin. I get pleasure. For this pleasure I have to pay. I'm looking for those who also like to burn satin
Too bad you are not a woman. You and I would doubtlessly enjoy our fetishes. I too enjoy burning silk-satin garments, only with a hot iron being used instead of open flame. The destruction is still total, yet the garment remains after burning it. One can still enjoy cumming in / on it after it has been scorched with an iron, and while ironing it as well. . .