Rescued from bin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
cockneyrebel

Rescued from bin

Post by cockneyrebel »

Anyone rescued something from the bin ?
Saved this two slips , had a mixture of nice perfume and garbage smell.
Attachments
bin.JPG
bin2.JPG
willis101

Re: Rescued from bin

Post by willis101 »

Another question is why on earth were you looking through someone else's rubbish (I presume its someone else)? But thank God you got them in time :)
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

Wonder what the story behind them being dumped in the bin is ???
I'd be very interested to hear anyone's fantasy stories
cockneyrebel

Post by cockneyrebel »

My wife obtained among other things two new nightgowns newly , I was with here in the shop and when she came to the nightgowns se sayed that a couple of here old ones "was ready for the bin" so she picked out two new ones.
From here on I looked in the bin bag from time to time and after a week ore so there they was.
This nightgowns didn't mean so match to me before but seeing them been trashed like this got me in a another mode so to say.
The funny thing is that the new "in wrong material" nightgowns she bayed will NOT be rescued when their time comes but the prior satins will still be alive.
willis101

Post by willis101 »

Oh right! If that was written with the first post then I wouldn't of said anything. Sorry! :)
ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

Glad you saved the satin things, it makes you wonder how many more things get tossed away by women who have no feeling for the things that turn us on. Many a lovely silky satin thing gets thrown away every day such a waste of lovely wanking tackle. I love vintage Rayon satin hard to get hold of now and competition on eBay is fierce when bidding on such items especially in the larger sizes usually from the USA.
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

I once saw a white satin wedding dress on top of a skip in Torquay, UK. I parked up around the corner and hurried back around and, trying to ignore any looks I might have been getting, bundled it up and took it home.

Ended up washing it and selling it.

Tatra.