Most expensive...

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsilk

Most expensive...

Post by satinsilk »

Hvat are the most expensive satin clothing you have masturbate with?? wedding dress, prom dress??? Did you shoot cum on it??:)
B1982

Re: Most expensive...

Post by B1982 »

The most expensive piece of clothing I have used for masturbation is the satin-backed waistcoat of my three-piece suit. I ejaculated inside it, which unfortunately meant that I ruined my waistcoat. The stains of cum were permanent, so my waistcoat became unwearable. My waistcoat alone cost 85 euros. My entire suit cost around 400 euros.

I’m planning to buy another three-piece suit or another satin-backed waistcoat for my suit. When I have a new waistcoat, I won’t ruin it.
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Greetings; The most expensive silk/satin item I masturbate with are $350.00 ivory 22mm silk king sheets that I purchased from a mail order catalogue two years ago. I do not ejaculate in them or any of my satin sheets but do so in a condom so I don't soil my beautiful and lovely fabrics.
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

Probably the most expensive thing I have cum in is one of my prom gowns that cost 50 or 60 dollars. I would love to play with however and cum into one of thise expensive several thousand dollar satin and chiffon bridal gowns.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

The satin lining in one of my ladies full length cashmere and mink collared coats. It probably cost 5 to 6 hundred dollars new, but was bought at a consignment store and it is like new.
I pull the coat up on top of me when I get ready to cum and it doesn't drop on the satin lining.
I also have bridal gowns that were quite expensive when new. The only one that I know the new price was was 2400.00 dollars, because I bought it from the original owner on Ebay.
It is made of high quality bridal satin with lace and seed pearls, with a 9 foot train and around 240 inches around the hem. When spread out it more than covers a king size bed. I am very careful to not cum on it.
Whitesilkknicks

Post by Whitesilkknicks »

The most expensive thing I have wanked into is my wife's beautiful ten thousand pouds baby White mink fur coat from Harrods , London . The furs are so soft , silky , exquisite and delicate . I wrap my stiff cock into the back of the coat and carress my balls and anus into the mink while I toss my cock in the furs and spunk copiously into them before I wipe my cock clean into the White mink . It leaves gorgeous messy spunk stains in the furs , but my cock realy loves it xxx
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

Hermes silk scarves, each worth £200+
grunter58

Post by grunter58 »

i used my wifes $200 black satin long sleeved blouse.It was a huge load. :D
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

my girl has a black fox fur coat with a "liquid" acetate satin lining. after watching her slide her body in and out of that coat one night when she was at a club, I was rock hard. I turned the sleeves inside out and caressed my hungry cock into the soft satin and stroked it until I shot huge globules of my hot semen all over it. Tried to wipe it up but it soaked into the satin so much it stained it and left a stiff spot. I don't think she notices it but she rarely wears it. only on special occasions but she's usually dressed insanely hot when she does, if I could get her to wear one of her formal dresses with it I would fuck her, the coat and her dress all in one session. that would be a dream.
satindoona

Post by satindoona »

Yeah, dragging up old threads.

Most expensive, a girl friend of mine gave me a handjob through a set of 200 dollar 19mm silk sheets a month ago. Tried so very hard not to cum on them cause washing silk is hell if you don't have the space to do it.
If it has genitals on the outside it’s hiding something on the inside. -Karen Walker
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

i cum in sleep 80 dollar pants and not just that i accidentally ripped off the pants and burn it in fire 4 good :lol: this is my most valuable investment ever 2 be wasted within less than a week haha dang :mrgreen:
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Years and years ago - maybe 15 or so, I fucked a friends wife's wedding dress, which I believe cost about £3,000.00. I did not cum on it though however latterly, I did 'relieve' her of this fabulously soft and shiny gun metal grey blouse whilst helping them move and was in charge of moving bedroom furniture and found myself alone for 10 minutes and had a rummage and stole it. In fact I still have the blouse and that has seen some action! Anyhow, I digress, beyond the wedding dress my collection of Dave & Johnny prom dresses, some costing over £200, do tend to be the most expensive, and often, the most naughty and fun to abuse!
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

My most expensive has been a ''Janet Reger'' silk satin full slip........which infact was a big disappointment... have had much more pleasure from a £20 M&S Nightie....
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Gonna revive this thread.

Most expensive I've masturbated with.......I can think of a few. One is a roughly £1,200 Dolce and Gabanna silk dress. Bought it at a charity shop in central London, for around £100. I don't cum on it though. I like to wear it every so often but I live with my parents so it's when they're out. ImPOSSIBLE to do now with the current lockdown.

Charity shop buys and eBay buys are really useful if you can find them for the right price. Bought a Temperley London silk lined coat that probably cost £1,000 (according to the website RRP) completely ruined the lining of that one, I need another one but it's difficult coz the prices are either too steep or the lining isn't right or I can't click and collect.

I had a Gucci skirt suit. Jizzed up the lining of the jacket. I've got an Aquascutum, had two Monclers (one wasn't very good, and I'm not 100% sure it was real coz I bought it cheap. The other one, there's a story behind how I bought it, wasn't 100% sure THAT one was real for the same reason).

I've fucked a racoon fur coat, although that one didn't have a great lining. Apparently it cost the woman £400 even though it was fluffy, almost new, and full length. NGL I feel like she missed a 0 there. Had a (apparently it was) vintage Mink coat. I've currently got a pony skin and fox fur trim coat that sheds like a bitch and I've got asthma so it's not useful, annoyingly. Plus it's got that leather backing that's impossible to allow the gorgeous lining to be silky, so it's not easy to fuck.

Got a 100% silk Chinese coat, great outer shell, great lining. Great everything. No RRP on it though.

Pink silk Gucci blouse that I've got......genuinely not trying to brag here btw guys!!!

It's all about raiding eBay. Curate a long ass list and honestly, I go on it every day and a lot of the time when I'm free on my laptop. I just search "Expensive", "RRP", "Designer", "Silk lining", "Fox fur", "Real fur", "Genuine fur", etc go on Newly Listed so you're not seeing shit you've already seen, tell it to sort by Buy It Now or Best Offer as opposed to the auction, coz then at least you know what you're dealing with.

I always go Click and Collect coz then I don't have to worry about it come to my home. Put in a price range if you have to.

When you're searching, just put in what you're looking for. Think of the best place you'll find it. The Vintage section of eBay has relatively cheap items that would be expensive. The amount of real fur coats on there is ridiculous. I mean, they're not all great quality.....but still.

Just generally though, it's time consuming but not difficult. Then you just keep adding to your watchlist until it's full and keep deciding chopping and changing between what you want until you can buy something you want.

There's a lot of good stuff on there for cheap but it's buried.

"Beautiful/Gorgeous/Stunning/Lovely Lining" can get you some really nice patterned or silky linings. Same with obvs, Patterned Lining etc.

Also, find out where the rich area is of your town/city etc and find the nearest charity shop to it. If you're ok with spending a little bit, go there.

My best ones are up in Blackheath in London where I've found some stuff worth about £300/£400 that kinda expensive middle class work wool coat kinda thing that's not flashy high brow designer and not trashy slutty designer show off stuff. Not always do I find stuff, but when you do, it's cheap and it's relatively good.

The other is a walk away from the Debenhams on Oxford Street. Found it purely by chance, coz I was having a little jaunt and ended up finding about 4 charity shops in the heart of Marylebone.

If you live in London or want to check it out the road is: 2 George St, Marylebone, London, England. There's about 3/4 charity shops around that area, within walking distance from each other.

Not always got the type of level designer I look for (Once you start on Gucci level stuff you can't really go backwards tbh), but there's always some stuff that'd probably get you guys going. Usually reasonably expensive RRP, but decently priced for us to buy.

They also usually have designer sections that you can browse.

There's a vintage store in Victoria I'm gonna go to once I get the money as well. I went in there once and found the holy grail of Vivienne Westwood coats. Not my perfect linings but all their coats were like a mecca for people like us. Very expensive though if I remember correctly. If this lockdown ends and I can get my parents out the house on a day when I'm off......

I've got a Diane Von Furstenburg in my eBay basket waiting for me to buy her when this is all over. Don't know if it'll last that long, but we're all in the same boat so the fact no one can really collect stuff or there's no point in buying new coats or there's no point in selling on eBay ATM is what gives me hope. Just save up my money when I can, and hopefully I can revamp my now pretty much over-used collection looool!!!
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

satindoona wrote: Mon May 12, 2014 12:06 am Yeah, dragging up old threads.

Most expensive, a girl friend of mine gave me a handjob through a set of 200 dollar 19mm silk sheets a month ago. Tried so very hard not to cum on them cause washing silk is hell if you don't have the space to do it.
Once you cum on Satin silk you have to soak the area with water right away. Once it dries it wont come off. Dry cleaners can't help they will tell you its not gonna come off, they know cum stains!