Most expensive...

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
shinysatinlover

Re: Most expensive...

Post by shinysatinlover »

Yikes! I replied to this originally in 2014!

Well, I have not bettered the £3K wedding dress but HAVE had lots of changes since I last replied on this thread although I have mentioned a couple of points in other related posts.

So, what changed significantly in terms of "most expensive" is that my Step-daughter emigrated. During the packing phase, pretty much everything in their house ended up boxed and labelled and placed in their large lounge, ready to go. There were a few things remaining in their lounge that were unboxed and without being too revealing in terms of outing myself, her wedding dress was one of the items. There is no mistaking a bagged formal dress, is there. She got married in a Sophia Toli satin gown and there it was, draped in its bag over the back of a dining chair next to some other items that were unpacked. Enquiring as to why, she explained that she didn't know what to do with the items or whether to take them so I blurted out that we - that is her mother and I - would look after them. She was so busy with packing and getting the move sorted that she simply said "yes please" and carried on with the packing! And so it is now that I have wanked, fucked and worn (albeit not laced up - it's to small for me) her wedding dress, many many times now. It cost her £930.00. It is still in good condition, too. I have only ever cum on it whilst wearing a condom, so I have enjoyed it a LOT.

Also, in the last 3 years my Dave & Johnny, Niki Livas - and other full satin gowns - collection is now at about 35 - 40 items, all of which would have been £100-250 each and bought for less than £10 each (my limit of eBay satin) and there is something staggeringly beautiful about fucking many, if not all of them, worn prom dresses at the same time, whilst wearing one.
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

That is so hot!! You have any pictures of her satin clothes? Love to see them! :)
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

Probably mums and sisters, and later my stepmothers satin wedding dresses :D - and after initially trying to be careful, eventually couldnt resist and did cum in them / wearing all of them, often. Luckily, wedding dresses have so many layers (yum) that you could not see any cum stains unless you specifically examined the skirt linings !
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

hahahaha risky but worth the try
shinysatinlover

satinsilk wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:49 am That is so hot!! You have any pictures of her satin clothes? Love to see them! :)
If that is aimed at me, the answer is yes! Including her wedding dress of course!! :D

I can post pictures of everything I chat on here about so if there's anything in any of my comments on this or any other thread that you want to see, let me know and I will either look into what pics I have, or take some. No problem at all, other than to say that it may take me a while as I only pop in here once every month or so. :)
shinysatinlover

szewei85 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:22 am hahahaha risky but worth the try
It's pretty much always worth trying.

Yesterday, I believe I made steps towards finding out what the satin dress that my neighbour wore in one of her FB profile pics from a few months ago, is. It looks really silky-satiny, but hard to tell. Anyway, got chatting to her yesterday about her 12wk old puppy, and it may be that I will be asked to pop round to puppy sit sometimes. Opportunities are difficult to come by; you can wait years for something awesome to present itself. You have to take it when you can, but have to be super respectful and very very careful, too. I would be happy to be able to find her dress in her wardrobe, see where she got it and buy the same one, frankly; it's such a beautiful dress. :)
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

I love to se all of your vifes ore friend's satin clothes! Have fun with satin! It,s your dream! Make it come thrue!!😍🥰 CUM on them!!
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

satinsilk wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:35 am Hvat are the most expensive satin clothing you have masturbate with?? wedding dress, prom dress??? Did you shoot cum on it??:)
i got of in my prom dress after going home from prom. being one of only two trans girls there kinda made me feel special and when i feel special i get aroused especially swishing around in luxurious soft expensive satin. as soon as i got home i untucked and it didnt take long to climax.
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

ssslipery wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:42 pm Probably mums and sisters, and later my stepmothers satin wedding dresses :D - and after initially trying to be careful, eventually couldnt resist and did cum in them / wearing all of them, often. Luckily, wedding dresses have so many layers (yum) that you could not see any cum stains unless you specifically examined the skirt linings !
i lover layers. i never wore a wedding dress but have a lovely quicenara gown with layers. its lovely.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

jasmineyoungtg wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:05 pm
satinsilk wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:35 am Hvat are the most expensive satin clothing you have masturbate with?? wedding dress, prom dress??? Did you shoot cum on it??:)
i got of in my prom dress after going home from prom. being one of only two trans girls there kinda made me feel special and when i feel special i get aroused especially swishing around in luxurious soft expensive satin. as soon as i got home i untucked and it didnt take long to climax.
That's so awesome!!!!! Prom dresses are always so special to girls as well, so it's really naughty (in a good way obvs) to cum on something so expensive. How much did the dress cost, do you remember?
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

mattbh94 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:47 pm
jasmineyoungtg wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:05 pm
That's so awesome!!!!! Prom dresses are always so special to girls as well, so it's really naughty (in a good way obvs) to cum on something so expensive. How much did the dress cost, do you remember?
it was around $300. i was super excited the day i was fitted for it. my sister and mom went with me. i got matching satin shoes that were dyed to match. i still have both the dress and the shoes. i'll probably always have that dress. everything from shopping for the dress to the prom itself, the aftermath with my date and then my private time at home after that are memories i'll never forget. sometimes if i need to get off quickly i put that dress back on to remind me. also i don't mess it up as i wear satin panties or a satin slip under it. feels so good!
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

I've cummed in my girlfriend's Satin lined pants from Nordstrom's. Dam they felt so good that nice smooth acetate Satin lining! :D I bought her a new pair they cost about $120 dollars. They felt so good to walk around the house in. :P
005.jpg
Here they are the ones she wore, they feel sensational and arousingly sexy 8)
shinysatinlover

satinslider wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:20 pm I've cummed in my girlfriend's Satin lined pants from Nordstrom's. Dam they felt so good that nice smooth acetate Satin lining! :D I bought her a new pair they cost about $120 dollars. They felt so good to walk around the house in. :P 005.jpgHere they are the ones she wore, they feel sensational and arousingly sexy 8)
Satin lined trousers are a thing? I was today years old when I learned that. How fucking great they must feel! :D
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

hahahaha shit dont even exist in asia yet :lol:

something new 2 see man :lol: