Satin clothes destruction

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsilk

Satin clothes destruction

Post by satinsilk »

Hey! Have somebody ever destroyed a satin dress, blouse ore something like that??:) Ore seen a satin dress ore blouse get destroyed???
How did you destroyed it, and who ovned the dress ore blouse???
Lori234

Re: Satin clothes destruction

Post by Lori234 »

As a teenager I had on one of my mother's satin dresses that she was going to give away to charity along with other of her old clothes including a lot of silky blouses. In any case I started ripping it off to see how it would feel. I actually felt like I was getting raped (I know weird) but it felt very erotic. Before I had the dress totally ripped off (I was wearing a slip underneath) I started cumming in my satin panties (also part of the clothing my mother was giving away). I don't remember ever having at that point such an intense orgasm. Needless to say a lot of those silky blouses got fucked as well.
Ironforme

Post by Ironforme »

Yes...I have a destruction fetish, that incorporates ironing. I love to watch a pretty girl, or beautiful woman ironing her silks and satins. Not the thin, see-thru silks, but the heavier, super-high thread count silk-satin one would see in a '50s movie. So smooth it almost looks like liquid when it moves. My fantasy is to be standing close to her ironing board as she irons. She completes the job, very slowly. She starts over again, only this time turning off the steam function of the iron.....and begins to slowly turn up the heat of the iron. She wraps my cock in the silk, and very slowly masturbates me...as she finally gets the iron hot enough to scorch the silk.....she keeps it just there...scorching the beautiful silk....but not letting me climax....then she turns it up all the way, and holds the iron up from the gown, not moving her hand on me....until the iron is as hot as possible...and then she slowly sets it into the silky folds, and moves her hand/silk on me again...
I have had a couple of girlfriends and wives try to accommodate this fetish, but they weren't into it. Part of the lust quotient is her involvement as well. Enjoying the destruction of expensive or antique silk nightwear....
Still looking for a gal who would love to explore this.... have been for years, and years.
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

Sounds like a hot fetish!!! I vould love to see a nice satin dress melt, and get burned!!! :) Have you ewer destroyed anny sexy satin dresses??
I have destroyed some satin blouses, and one satin dress by rip them of my girlfriend!!:) so sexy when satin rippes apart!!:) Mmmmm :)
Ironforme

Post by Ironforme »

Yes, I have destroyed a satin blouse or two... But I searched for silk-satin, as I do not enjoy the synthetics. They do not react to the iron in the way silks do. Part of my fetish is watching as the iron becomes progressively hotter, and the woman / girl ironing gets close to actually destroying the lingerie. The conflict within her is wonderful to experience.... and then as the iron reaches a temperature sufficient to burn the silk....it begins to scorch a little, and change color....watching a creamy silk-satin gown on an ironing board as the iron begins to scorch it...not melt it...is incredibly erotic to me...As the iron gets hotter, the burn-mark gets darker and darker, and smoke streams up from behind the iron....
I had a hooker one time, that when I told her what I wanted her to do, was 'horrified', but said she'd do it. As she began to iron the silk-nightgown I had purchased, she began to become conflicted as I told her to turn up the heat on the iron....she was slowly masturbating me with some of the silk, and as the silk began to scorch, she had tears in her eyes as the beautiful silk turned darker and darker under the too-hot iron. SO erotic. I came hard into her silk-clad hand..Wonderful.
ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

I have had a silk satin fetish since I was about 7. I used to wear a silk skirt of my mothers way back in the 1950's it was full circle navy blue silk. I had this skirt for years and my mother used to catch me wearing it in bed sometimes and would leave it underneath my pillow when she made my bed if I had forgotten to hide it. I loved this skirt and would masturbate when wearing it even before I could ejaculate one night my dad caught me wearing it in bed and said "what are you wearing this for" I just said nothing and felt embarrased and he left it there and had something to say to my mother when he went back downstairs. I am in my early sixties now and I have destroyed many a silk or satin blouse skirt and dresses to numerous to mention much to my deep reget but sometimes the urge to destroy these lovely silky garments is to strong and something gets ripped to shreds or burnt. I think this compultion to destroy goes back to the night when I came in from playing out with my friends and to my horror seeing the skirt lying on the chair after my mother had torn the zip out of it to replace it into some other garment, I was sickend to see it there and I saw that the zip had been torn out leaving a longer than neccessary jagged slit in the otherwise perfect silky skirt and said "you've ripped it" upon this my dad went into a rage picked it up and said "give it here and ill burn it" my mother seeing how upset I was managed to stop him just in time and said to him that it may cause me some unknown damage in later years. She sowed up the slit where the zip had been with cotton of a different colour and gave it back to me and told me to "shut up crying or it would go on the fire" at this I imedietly shut up, it did not look a very good repair but i was so glad that the skirt I loved so much had not been burnt and that I had managed to save it just in the nick of time.
ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

I thought I was alone with my fetish untill I explored the internet and I discovered how common it is "we are not alone" . Crossdressing is very common and is harmless and doe's not lead to rape or child abuse. To meet a partner who is sympathetic to this fetish is the ultimate partnership the shared excitement of wearing silk and satin in each others company is undescribeable. To go shopping for those lovely undies and dresses skirts and blouses together knowing what the other likes is a dream of mine that has only once ever been realised, sadly we broke up after a number of years when she met someone else who was not into crossdressing and I often wonder what happened to all those lovely silky satin things that she used to wear to please me.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

what n interesting past time story u got there. i think i will also furious like crazy if i discovered my favorite satin has lost its zippers 2 some aliens in my closet. :lol: :evil:
ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

Not a subject for childish humour I am not amused. :x
ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

satinsilk wrote:Sounds like a hot fetish!!! I vould love to see a nice satin dress melt, and get burned!!! :) Have you ewer destroyed anny sexy satin dresses??
I have destroyed some satin blouses, and one satin dress by rip them of my girlfriend!!:) so sexy when satin rippes apart!!:) Mmmmm :)
I ripped a silk blouse off my girlfriend once it was such a turn on, the buttons flew off and I ripped the front of the blouse and fucked her rotten the sound of that blouse ripping to shreds in my hands was awesome, she had to go home wearing one of my shirts I kept that blouse for a while and masturbated all over it then burnt it in the backyard whilst masturbating all over it.
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

I would love to see this dress melt. It would drip like liquid plastic
kristincav.jpeg
satinsilk wrote:Sounds like a hot fetish!!! I vould love to see a nice satin dress melt, and get burned!!! :) Have you ewer destroyed anny sexy satin dresses??
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

this pearl white and pink satin dress would melt easy too. I would love to compare a cotton or wool dress against this dress to see how quicly it melts compared to a wool dress[attachment=0].facebook_254941082.jpg[/attachment][quote="satinsilk"]Sounds like a hot fetish!!! I vould love to see a nice satin dress melt, and get burned!!! :) Have you ewer destroyed anny sexy satin dresses??
I have destroyed some satin blouses, and one satin dress by rip them of my girlfriend!!:) so sexy when satin rippes apart!!:) Mmmmm :)[/quote]
Attachments
.facebook_254941082.jpg
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

I have destroyed a few satin slips by burning them... always regret it afterwards,,,,

never tried a dress,,,,,,,, yet
getther2004

Post by getther2004 »

I can destroy any clothes from the collection, which you want. Will show on webcam, send video HD. I have a photo of my collection, photos of those who have used these clothes. I also accept them from forum members satin clothes to break, burn. I make videos HD.
http://www.youtube.com/user/getther2004
getther2004

Post by getther2004 »

satinsilk wrote:Hey! Have somebody ever destroyed a satin dress, blouse ore something like that??:) Ore seen a satin dress ore blouse get destroyed???
How did you destroyed it, and who ovned the dress ore blouse???
1.jpg
2.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-kWnuc7 ... 6-6biiuqCQ