sex with mums satin wedding dress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ssslipery

Re: sex with mums satin wedding dress

Post by ssslipery »

maxell wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:49 am
ssslipery wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:55 am
My first memories are of rubbing myself up againsy my mums silky nightie she used to leave at the end of her bed and getting that orgasm sensation I also used to get from climbing ropes in PE at school.
This is a bit of a departure from the subject but...

Well I never! I've never told another soul and I always thought I was completely unique in this (I mean, what're the chances?) but my first ever orgasm was also climbing a rope in PE at school. I hadn't a clue what was happening to me at the time, except that I liked the sensation (alot!) and that I really looked forward to circuit training after that! Perhaps someone should start a new post - First Orgasms.

After that and before I discovered the joys of masturbation, my first orgasms at home involved early forays into bondage/encasement using a coat worn backwards. In the early 1970s, I used to have a long green parka with a fur trimmed hood and a red quilted full satin lining. I'd first zip up the parka before pulling it over my head backwards, I'd then tie the hood cords first so the satin lining was pulled tightly over my face and then shimmy the rest of the coat down over my shoulders and body, pinning my arms to my sides. I'd then lie down on the floor and simply enjoy the arousal of being hooded and held in the restriction of the coat. As I say, this is before I discovered masturbation but what I found was that when I attempted to get up from the floor again the rocking movements needed to get up on to my knees would always bring on an orgasm. Pure joy. I used to do this whenever my mum went out shopping hoping that she wouldn't come back early and catch me doing "goodness knows what" on the upstairs landing!

But I digress, I've never had sex in or with my mum's wedding dress (it was a lacy affair anyway)!
Interesting - I am sure we are not the only ones !

That being said, not many people seem to have enjoyed their mums wedding dress which I am surprised about as it was probably the most full on satin item that most of our mothers would have (still had, albeit tucked away somewhere) in their wardrobe. I was lucky in that my mum had a lot of silky and satin dresses, nightwear etc so I had access to lots of things from the outset but the wedding dress was definately one of my fave outfits. I have also mentioned getting to laterenjoy my stepmums wedding dress and my sisters. Again, I am surprised more people didnt get these opportunities - even lacy affairs tend to have silky underlayers or linings ...