Do you get turned on by satin at innapropriate times?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinslider

Re: Do you get turned on by satin at innapropriate times?

Post by satinslider »

skybridge12 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:44 pm oh yes.....them walking around in their satin clothing...wishing somehow I could get it and enjoy it
Absolutely! Especially Satin Pants or Rompers and Jumpsuits! Hopefully they're not wearing Panties!
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

For me outside of a movie or even in public that was an inappropriate time to get turned on by satin was with my then mother-in-law. Me and my wife and kids were living with the in-laws and one morning I saw her walk down the stairs in a blue satin chemise. I thought she was very attractive before that without satin in the mix, then her been sexy kicked in over drive seeing her in that chemise, which by memory looked like this....

end of transmission...

Roda SaTiN Stein
B1982

Post by B1982 »

Dining at a restaurant, I get turned on by the satin backs of the waitresses’ waistcoats, especially when they wear their waistcoats with the back adjusters tightly pulled.
satin393

Post by satin393 »

So this girl at work comes into work wearing a light blue satin tank top and jeans I about fall off my chair...can’t stop looking so want to bring her in the back office. Can’t though as she is a client.
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

Skinny white girl completely helpless in slit satin shorts schoolgirl pinned and anaconda sleeper held
PicsArt_07-27-12.07.04.jpg
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

To think this girl will be covered in mud and pinned in those shiny shorts
Mud wrestling in Satin Nylon Adidas shorts
Mud wrestling in Satin Nylon Adidas shorts
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

I literally have a wank almost every morning before I go into work, to aleviate this problem. Otherwise, I'm gonna be so damned horny. Doesn't help that I work in a teen/young adult clothing store, so all the clothes we sell have stylish looks to them.

I've seen some nice shit though.

Not exactly getting turned on innapropriately, but one girl has this soft suedey leather jacket wit this gorgeous teal satin lining, which I really want, but we get randomly searched as we leave work so if I get found, I'd be done for, of course, if I'm not one of the ones needing to be searched I'd be alright, but I can't be bothered to take the risk.

There's been a burberry coat that someone wore, and I'm interested in fur, so I've seen a few jackets with real fur.

Most of the time though, it's relatively cheap clothing and I'm not a fan of hat, I now get more interested in expensive, high end clothing. It's more naughty that way.
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

Mmmm... Who like to see her destroyed ?:)
Messy, ripped dress, ore youst destroy her??:)
Attachments
FB_IMG_1536000757946.jpg
satintease1

Post by satintease1 »

SatinLush wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:49 pm Not relating this to television shows or scary scenes in movies, but yes I get turned on if out shopping and see a woman in a satin blouse or top. Is it then wrong to follow her from a discreet distance trying to pretend you just happen to be looking in the same area of say a supermarket or department store whilst taking in sly perves of her boobs bouncing seductively under that satin?..or just simply enjoying the fact that shes wearing satin and its sex magic is weaving its power upon your loins.. Is this considered inappropriate or is satin just that powerful you lose all sense of decency in a public space?
. Yep, I can confess to that one too - and recently.
satintease1

Post by satintease1 »

satincummer wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:37 am Oh yeah when some of your coworkers wear satin blouses and skirts to work
I've been there a few times. Though, it has too be said, not enough
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

In all honesty I don't really get "turned on" at innapropriate times. I am pretty good at controling my fetish. For me it's more of a bedroom thing. I love seeing a woman in satin and it looks fantastic but I manage to control my urges and keep myself from getting too aroused
Iloveblouses

Post by Iloveblouses »

satinsilk wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:46 pm Mmmm... Who like to see her destroyed ?:)
Would love to see it destroyed or video how you destroy it please contact me i am realy interested to see it!
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

satinsilk wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:46 pm Mmmm... Who like to see her destroyed ?:)
Fuck cum and piss all over her while she is wearing the dress
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

Lovesatinblouses wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:05 am In all honesty I don't really get "turned on" at innapropriate times. I am pretty good at controling my fetish. For me it's more of a bedroom thing. I love seeing a woman in satin and it looks fantastic but I manage to control my urges and keep myself from getting too aroused
I rarely see satin women and when I do I get aroused
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

satincummer wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:59 pm
Fuck cum and piss all over her while she is wearing the dress
Sounds like a good idea!! :) Make her to a fuck toy!