Do you get turned on by satin at innapropriate times?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
RodaSaTiNStein

Do you get turned on by satin at innapropriate times?

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

Just like the topic says...

Have you ever watched something like a TV show or movie, and there is a scene like a death scene, rape scene or horror scene that is meant to shock the watcher, make the watcher feel uncomfortable, or too scare the watcher, but because the woman is wearing satin, you get turned on instead?

For me I do, and as much as I am trying to be grossed out or freaked out by what is happening, I can't keep my eyes of the satin the woman is wearing and wanting to do her in it, even tho she is going through hell whilst wearing it, I still want her bad because of the sexy satin she is wearing.

For a good example of what I mean is this scene from the movie Crash in which a police officer is feeling up a mans wife in front of him, and its a scene that even the actress found shocking, but because of the satin dress she is wearing, I wish I was that cop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZpJxz8gWqk

And this scene from Supernatural, in which a woman gets a witches spell on her and she gets killed, but again because she is wearing a sexy black satin slip under her dress which is shown when her man unzips her dress, I get turned on even tho I'm meant to be scared...

click on Demo Real 1

http://www.robinnefanfair.com/screening-room/

Do you guys have the same, when you shouldn't be turned on, but because of satin you are?

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
slipperysatin

Re: Do you get turned on by satin at innapropriate times?

Post by slipperysatin »

Scene from Planet Terror. Marlet Shelton wearing green satin blouse. Her doctor husband paralyzes her hands as she escapes
grindhouse20.jpg
grindhouse20.jpg (21.7 KiB) Viewed 9125 times
1243136127.jpg
1243136127.jpg (12.25 KiB) Viewed 9125 times
silkyrobe

Post by silkyrobe »

Agreed

Classic scene from the Terminator where Ginger is killed - that purple robe was amazing and I always remember getting the VHS and replaying it and replaying it over and over

http://archive.thearnoldfans.com/pictur ... g.JPG.jpeg
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha happens 2 me all the time :lol: :mrgreen:
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Many times when I see a woman wearing a winter/puffer jacket, and are being chased by, or killed by the killer while wearing it, making it bloody or messy, when she trips, and tries to get away, or killed while wearing it, making it bloody..
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

Not relating this to television shows or scary scenes in movies, but yes I get turned on if out shopping and see a woman in a satin blouse or top. Is it then wrong to follow her from a discreet distance trying to pretend you just happen to be looking in the same area of say a supermarket or department store whilst taking in sly perves of her boobs bouncing seductively under that satin?..or just simply enjoying the fact that shes wearing satin and its sex magic is weaving its power upon your loins.. Is this considered inappropriate or is satin just that powerful you lose all sense of decency in a public space?
Satinhusband

Post by Satinhusband »

This movie scene is kind of hot. Even though she's being attacked by her own pet scorpion and then is blown up by a rocket launcher. The way she moves around is inappropriately hot

https://youtu.be/_x3RNK25V_I
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Another one not relating to tv shows or movies.

When I am at work and I see some of the ladies wear their nice jackets I start to get turned on sitting my my desk and have to wait a min or two before I get up. One of the ladies I know where this puffer vest only in the office and every time I see her I start to get aroused as I have played with her vest and she has no idea what I have done to it :twisted: :twisted:
Attachments
D8586F6D-015C-411F-AC0C-0AF20B6DAE7F.jpeg
satinslider

Post by satinslider »

SatinLush wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:49 pm Not relating this to television shows or scary scenes in movies, but yes I get turned on if out shopping and see a woman in a satin blouse or top. Is it then wrong to follow her from a discreet distance trying to pretend you just happen to be looking in the same area of say a supermarket or department store whilst taking in sly perves of her boobs bouncing seductively under that satin?..or just simply enjoying the fact that shes wearing satin and its sex magic is weaving its power upon your loins.. Is this considered inappropriate or is satin just that powerful you lose all sense of decency in a public space?
Makes sense to me! And yes i have followed women discretely around in a market cause they were wearing Satin or Silk! A powerful tool that renders us helpless and leaves you to fantasize once you go private!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

skybridge12 wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:38 am Another one not relating to tv shows or movies.

When I am at work and I see some of the ladies wear their nice jackets I start to get turned on sitting my my desk and have to wait a min or two before I get up. One of the ladies I know where this puffer vest only in the office and every time I see her I start to get aroused as I have played with her vest and she has no idea what I have done to it :twisted: :twisted:
I,ve had fun with a few of the ladies who worked in my office coats and jackets too :P
Liking it shiny
satincummer

Post by satincummer »

Oh yeah when some of your coworkers wear satin blouses and skirts to work
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

oh yes.....them walking around in their satin clothing...wishing somehow I could get it and enjoy it