itchy arse?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
tatra603

itchy arse?

Post by tatra603 »

Is it just my warped sense of humor or does anyone else think that it looks as if this dummy is scratching it's arse, (or ass for those people over the water that don't talk proper!)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251453877508? ... EBIDX%3AIT

Tatra.
satinstainer

Re: itchy arse?

Post by satinstainer »

Hey Tatra !!!! Good to see you still drop by here occasionally !!!!!!! I wouldn't have thought that about your pic, but since you mentioned it, I guess you can imagine the mannequin is scratching its (for those on the other side of the swamp that have a problem with proper enunciation...LMOL !!!) ASS :lol: :lol: :lol:
Send me a msg when ya get a chance and let me know how you've been, eh :D :D
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Lol :lol: :lol: :lol: Ass -v- Arse :D :D :D Definitely a UK -v- US thing :)
Liking it shiny
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I suppose the differences in spelling came about after the revolution. U.S. wanted to make it's own version of the English language so they spelled and pronounced words differently. Just my opinion, I don't know for sure. By the way... I'm a United Statesian. ha ha!
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

It amuses me when I'm in the States and see signs for "tires", as opposed to "tyres". And if the "bonnet" of a car is the "hood", what do you call the thing that pulls over your head on a convertible when it starts to rain? (If you're a wimp and don't like getting wet!

Tatra.)
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

That "thing" that pulls over your head while driving a convertible in the rain is called the TOP, most convertibles come equipped with them now :lol: :lol:
Where I live, if someone seen a guy wearing a bonnet while driving ANY vehicle...he'd probably get his ARSE ran off the road :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Well, you see, we're so strong over here that if I was out in my convertible and it started to pour down I'd pull the HOOD up to keep me dry!

Anyway, I thought that "bonnets" were popular head gear with those Yanks that ride around in those little horsey buggy things.

Tatra
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

LMOL :lol: :lol: You're right, bonnets are popular head wear among the Amish & Mennonite women :D :D