What satin did you see today

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
promdresslover

Re: What satin did you see today

Post by promdresslover »

the new iPhone update also lets you use the volume + button as a shutter button, makes taking pics so much easier.
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

PDL - thats a good piece of tech advice. How effectively have you been able to use that - I have a basic phone. I do have a small point of view video camera but even though it is only 2 cm it would still be too obvious.

BTW do you get off on watching girls fingering their iphones? I find it very sexual watching delicate female fingers tapping and stroking and desparely want a girl to to do the same to my cock.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha since when satin topic has become iphone topic :lol: anyway iphone 4s out already n i going 2 grab it soon :lol:
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Sorry - I can be easily diverted at times. If an iphone facilitates unobtrusively taking pics of satin clad girls on the street then I'm going to get one too.
hhhzzz

Post by hhhzzz »

[moderator edit: abusive post deleted]
snolan

Post by snolan »

I was on the bus to work this morning and a woman, i'd say early 50s, got on. I thought nothing of it until i spotted she had a pair of black satin trousers on. Sadly she'd opted to wear them with running trainers, which kind of killed the look a little. But they were such sexy trousers ... would have looked amazing with high heels. On the plus side, they were very shiny and incredibly tight around her crotch resulting in a really good shimmer. My eyes followed her as she walked up the back of the bus to a seat and i got a brief glimpse of a pretty firm ass. But when she sat down, that was it, and my stop was just after.
snolan

Post by snolan »

I tend to 'play' a little satin game every day when i'm out and about. I rate the sexiness of the satin that i see out of ten, with ten being incredibly sexy.

For example, i might give a tight and shiny satin blouse 10/10, whereas a dress with just a satin trim might get 1/10 and only a reasonably shiny/sexy satin blouse might get 4 or 5. I generally know the rating i'm going to give a garment as soon as i see it. I very rarely give ten and i must be absolutely certain that the item was satin (so no 'i think that girl walking round the corner had satin on'). i keep a running tally each day and at the end of the day, each day gets a satin rating!

Great for anyone who uses a lot of public transport or works in busy office areas. Certainly brightens up my lunchtime stroll!

Best tally in one day was 102 ... in an out of town shopping centre.

(I also play a bra and pants game, whereby i award myself 2 points for the sighting of a bra, and 5 points for knickers! I can get well above 100 on summer days!)
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

today i went 4 dinner in a cafe n i saw this 2 waitresses wearing satin brown shorts n trousers...both were n eye candy 4 me that causes me 2 slows down my eating...what turns me on more was 2 c the waitress in satin trousers showing her big ass stretching out the satin trousers so tightly...it made me went wild n dream of banging her hard after working hours n then blow my entire loads of sticky cum all over her big ass :lol: that 4 me was a huge eye opener 4 me 4 a very long time :lol:
SatinLovinGuy

Post by SatinLovinGuy »

I was gonna say, wtf, with all phones these days coming with cameras we should be taking pics as well, I have a samsung galaxy s3 with a spycam app, that is just that a spy cam, you basically set it recording video or timelapse pics, and the screen goes black, so all you have to do is hold it by your side, of course I don't always have to use "spymode". Sometimes I can just take a pic
20120823_172300-1.jpg
Saw this a few weeks ago, had to take a pic, image is cropped
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I'll have to get that app.

Sorry I've been gone, but I moved to Atlanta, and let me tell you, this is a satin lovers' town if there ever was, not only that, but lots of chocolate dream women in satin tank tops and dresses all over. I get a show everyday. It's almost overload! Now that I have internet at my new place, I'll be back in the pic and video game, there is so much material around here.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

yay 2 reply number 100 :lol:
promdresslover wrote:I'll have to get that app.

Sorry I've been gone, but I moved to Atlanta, and let me tell you, this is a satin lovers' town if there ever was, not only that, but lots of chocolate dream women in satin tank tops and dresses all over. I get a show everyday. It's almost overload! Now that I have internet at my new place, I'll be back in the pic and video game, there is so much material around here.
haha good 4 ya buddy n oh yeah cant wait 4 your pics post here mang :mrgreen:
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

Today I saw a young girl wearing a pink satin dress. She was really sweat, but all to young... :) hehe
If i was 12 year, maby i could give hear a hug:)
satin4me

Post by satin4me »

I went to a house to collect an item i bought online. I knocked on the door and a petite girl (id say 17-18) answered the door in a pair of pink satin pyjamas and a matching robe.The sun was just shining on her making the satin shine.I nearly cum in my pants as she walked away inside to get the item and bought it back....lovely.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

I went out for a drink with a few friend last night.As we walked into the pub there she was...one of those mouth wide open moments.

There was a group of three women sitting at a table,I guess they would be late 30s,early 40s...what you might call MILF's.One stood out in every way,stunning looking woman,short black hair,beautiful deep blue eyes & a great looking body.But...what really caught my eye was the turquoise satin blouse she was wearing.

We stood by the bar for a while chatting when she got out of her chair to come to the bar & I got the full view.Black heels,nylon covered legs (I'd love to think she was wearing stockings but she was probably wearing tights) black fitted skirt & of course the turquoise satin blouse...she looked amazing.But heres the best bit guys...you never get a real perspective of a womans body when she's sitting down,when she's standing up everything falls into place & her's certainly fell into place because she had the most amazing tits...she was obviously wearing a bra because they didn't swing or bounce when she walked (I've studied tits over many years & know how braless tits behave) but whatever she was wearing under her blouse did very little to keep her nipples in check.One of my favourite things is the sight of hard nipples in satin & her's certainly didn't dissapoint...I think everyone in the pub noticed & she didn't seem bothered by a bunch of half drunk guys drooling over her 'pokies'

So guys...that was my evening out.
snolan

Post by snolan »

Went into my usual sandwich shop yesterday ... right in front of me, re-stocking the shelves was a shop assistant in black satin trousers that just hugged her ass so tight. I stood for ages pretending to look at the stuff on the shelves but couldn't take my eyes off her. Then, the highlight ... she bent down to the bottom shelve and i got a sneak peak of her panties. Good job i had a long jacket on!