What satin did you see today

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
seasideshow

Re: What satin did you see today

Post by seasideshow »

A couple of weeks ago in one of my local pubs there was a girl wearing a fantastic purple satin dress, I asked her why girls don't wear more satin and she said why not it's so easy to wear.
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

seasideshow wrote:A couple of weeks ago in one of my local pubs there was a girl wearing a fantastic purple satin dress, I asked her why girls don't wear more satin and she said why not it's so easy to wear.
That was a good answer coming from her!

Last night at my job, there was this lady who came in wearing a gold satin blouse...appeared like a jacquard silk! I tried to get a picture of it but it was very tough to get a good shot.
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

Tesco seems to be the place where I am seeing satin these days, and at the most unusual times !
This morning popped into tesco before work to get a few odds and sods very quiet at that time probably more staff than customers, but found the isle i was looking for and was distracted by a woman in her 50's moving into the same isle with a trolley, heels, dark stockings, white sort of tailored cotton v neck t shirt and lo and behold a black satin skirt nicely tailored fit and just above her knees !!!!!!!!
Dam and blast it I was running late and this slim woman was doing her shopping in a black satin skirt, and from the look of her basket she had only just started ! I wasnt going to let it pass anyway and followed her for a short while in the pretence of browsing, and perfectly the early sun was shining through the store windows and as she walked the satin shone on her bottom beautifully as she browsed the isle, She was about to leave that isle and move into the next sun kissed isle so I quickly went around the other side so i would be approaching her with the sun behind me, and this time on the front of her skirt,
as we approached i was in heaven watching the material move and shine in the sun, she wasnt taking much notice of me so I could really concentrate on the satin, she finally looked at me as the gap closed and we shared that pleasant smile as you do, I glanced around the isle and we were alone at that point then I just said, 'the sun is really making that skirt shine...' as I couldnt think of anything better at that moment, she wasnt really expecting that and didnt really say anything just looked at me in a slightly quizzical way, but I thought sod it, 'your satin skirt, it looks great in the sun, you look great in satin' my heart was pounding and she smiled but I could see she was a bit flustered, I thought time to depart and just said 'well best get off to work' and on that note disappeared down the isle heart pounding but thrilled at the chance satin spot !
I think will make a note to make a few more visits at the same time this week and especially next wed see if this is a regular shopping day for her, thinking of my next line if i see her how to approach the satin theme if she is or isnt wearing it.
Its amazing that had she not been wearing the satin skirt i would have not have noticed her really, slim and leggy but in that skirt she was transformed in the sexiest woman ! satin has that effect !
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

Today I had some guests, among which an elderly lady, I believe she's about 70. She wore a blue long-sleeved very shiny satin blouse which caught my eyes many times during the evening, especially when the blouse opened a bit too much and revealed a green satin bra. Not exactly matching colors I'd say, but who cares as long as it's shiny satin. She sensed that I was staring and looked me into my eyes, but for some reason left the blouse open for a while. Did she enjoy it...?
SatinDesire
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

I was at a nightclub and two girls were wearing satin short skimpy dresses. This other girl I just met was wearing shiny plastic leather black leggings and cream color satin top
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

satinsmooth wrote:Tesco seems to be the place where I am seeing satin these days, and at the most unusual times !
This morning popped into tesco before work to get a few odds and sods very quiet at that time probably more staff than customers, but found the isle i was looking for and was distracted by a woman in her 50's moving into the same isle with a trolley, heels, dark stockings, white sort of tailored cotton v neck t shirt and lo and behold a black satin skirt nicely tailored fit and just above her knees !!!!!!!!
Dam and blast it I was running late and this slim woman was doing her shopping in a black satin skirt, and from the look of her basket she had only just started ! I wasnt going to let it pass anyway and followed her for a short while in the pretence of browsing, and perfectly the early sun was shining through the store windows and as she walked the satin shone on her bottom beautifully as she browsed the isle, She was about to leave that isle and move into the next sun kissed isle so I quickly went around the other side so i would be approaching her with the sun behind me, and this time on the front of her skirt,
as we approached i was in heaven watching the material move and shine in the sun, she wasnt taking much notice of me so I could really concentrate on the satin, she finally looked at me as the gap closed and we shared that pleasant smile as you do, I glanced around the isle and we were alone at that point then I just said, 'the sun is really making that skirt shine...' as I couldnt think of anything better at that moment, she wasnt really expecting that and didnt really say anything just looked at me in a slightly quizzical way, but I thought sod it, 'your satin skirt, it looks great in the sun, you look great in satin' my heart was pounding and she smiled but I could see she was a bit flustered, I thought time to depart and just said 'well best get off to work' and on that note disappeared down the isle heart pounding but thrilled at the chance satin spot !
I think will make a note to make a few more visits at the same time this week and especially next wed see if this is a regular shopping day for her, thinking of my next line if i see her how to approach the satin theme if she is or isnt wearing it.
Its amazing that had she not been wearing the satin skirt i would have not have noticed her really, slim and leggy but in that skirt she was transformed in the sexiest woman ! satin has that effect !

Nice shopping experience there satinsmooth..... Its great to follow a hot satin lady round a shop .
Liking it shiny
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

It was yesterday, on the streets of a large city. An attractive and elegant lady wore a gorgeous lime green (I think...) satin dress.
Unfortunately I only got these shots of the skirt with my mobile, but I promise you, the front of the dress was absolutely stunning. Obviously an expensive dress - and that makes it even more abuseable, don't you think? :lol:
I have cropped the photos in an attempt to protect the lovely lady's identity.
DSC_1059a.jpg
DSC_1062a.jpg
SatinDesire
LoveMumsSatin

Post by LoveMumsSatin »

Got a nice surprise this morning on my way to work. The train pulled into a station and on the opposite platform there was a woman in a white/cream satin blouse. It looked so nice a shiny, especially with it blowing in the wind, and you could see her black bra through it. It certainly made my morning.

Also saw a mannequin in the window of H & M with a nice hot pink nightie and robe set. Reminded me of going to shops like Marks and Spencer or BHS when I was younger and wanting to feel the satin nightwear so bad.