What satin did you see today

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
RodaSaTiNStein

Re: What satin did you see today

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

Another satin hit today :)

I was going with the group at work to get some food to eat, well I wasn't hungry, I just wented too get a perve... hopefully and I got one.

I was sitting in the truck and there walks across the road a sexy curvey little woman wearing a lite pink satin chemisol top with a black pencil skirt and black high heels.

So turned on by this, I imagined me and her fucking in the back seat of her car and then coming on her satin top :)

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I could easily imagine that.....on a pink blouse even.....damn :D :D
satinn

Post by satinn »

Today i've seen this dress ... i think it looks amazing ... wonder where from to aquire one like this for my girl :?: ... what do you think?
Attachments
rochie.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Nice dress....would like to see the front :D :D
satinn

Post by satinn »

Yeah, i know ... but unfortunately i don't have a pic from the front ... :(
Blouseman

Post by Blouseman »

I saw a middle-aged woman at Frankfurt Airport today and she had a gray satin blouse and wearing jeans. She looked very sexy and unfortunately she flew not on the same plane as I.
Satin blouse lover
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

Got two big hits of satin today, yay for me :)

First hit was on a train going to see my kids today. I got on and noticed a young lady wearing a floral satin dress, so I sat across from her to perve. Lucky me that she was on the train for the whole trip because the trip went for an hour... so I had an hour to perve on her in that knee length satin dress :)

The second hit was when I was at McDonalds when a woman in her 40's walks in the same section that me and my kids were in. She was wear a silky short tight skirt suit, and this made me so very hard. I kept perving at her inbetween dealing with my kids. Then she left and her ass was fantastic in that tight silky skirt, I would have loved to taken her into the toilet and fucked her from behind against the wall :) This woman turned me on so much more then the one in the satin dress.

end of transmission...
Roda-Stein
silkysatinlover1

Post by silkysatinlover1 »

While I was at the bus stop on my way home this afternoon I caught a glimpse of an absolutely stunning girl, I would guess early 20s, wearing a beautiful brown silk blouse and black satin skirt. I've been thinking about her all evening I just wish I had had the balls to go and talk to her. Instead, being the pervert I am, I managed to snap two quick pics try aren't great an do not do her justice by any means I could see her hard nipples poking through the satin blouse! And then luck stuck twice! As I was getting on my bus a woman got off in an amazing blue and white floral satin top!

satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

silkysatinlover1 wrote:While I was at the bus stop on my way home this afternoon I caught a glimpse of an absolutely stunning girl, I would guess early 20s, wearing a beautiful brown silk blouse and black satin skirt. I've been thinking about her all evening I just wish I had had the balls to go and talk to her. Instead, being the pervert I am, I managed to snap two quick pics try aren't great an do not do her justice by any means I could see her hard nipples poking through the satin blouse! And then luck stuck twice! As I was getting on my bus a woman got off in an amazing blue and white floral satin top!

I definately feel for you, the heart rate sky rockets when you see a girl dressed like that, you can see on the first pic she has on a great black satin skirt, my heart would have being going ten to the dozen ! you do want to strike up a conversation but what the hell do you say ? especially when you dont have long !

Usually the case in really hot weather girls dont tend to wear satin, however last week as i was cycling to work there was a gorgeous girl in a cream top but more importantly black satin trousers, I did a double take as i rode past and got a good look, fortunately she was busy texting so i had chance to cycle back and round and pulled into the bus stop area to adjust something on the backback, she glanced up as i was pretending to adjust my backback but was actually soaking up her gorgeous satin trousers shining in the sun, i had about 3o seconds worth as she was not moving and was hoping the bus would come so she would stand and walk to the bus but alas no...i reluctantly moved on, but her vision was my only thought for the rest of the day and was annoyed that some office somewhere she would be walking around in satin trousers and nothing like that ever in mine !
satinfreak

Post by satinfreak »

I Love satin Robes ,silk robes,and pj's
Attachments
c279f404-384f-4295-bf3c-899c263ae08b.jpg
01DG001STNPLK.jpg
Dreamsofdresses

Post by Dreamsofdresses »

silkysatinlover1 wrote:While I was at the bus stop on my way home this afternoon I caught a glimpse of an absolutely stunning girl, I would guess early 20s, wearing a beautiful brown silk blouse and black satin skirt. I've been thinking about her all evening I just wish I had had the balls to go and talk to her. Instead, being the pervert I am, I managed to snap two quick pics try aren't great an do not do her justice by any means I could see her hard nipples poking through the satin blouse! And then luck stuck twice! As I was getting on my bus a woman got off in an amazing blue and white floral satin top!

She is a total dream! Must have been awkward to take that photo without anyone noticing?
Girls+Satin = Win
satinfreak

Post by satinfreak »

i've made this image while i was watching a youtube video
Attachments
462585_10150816836571503_892181805_o.jpg
stnyph

Post by stnyph »

At the airport today saw a nice early mid 30s woman with white pants on and a blousey mainly white colored top. She was nice all over. Moved well and let me watch. Kind of maybe. I don't like starring. I have a fellow sup that does. I like the way it moved and how the sleeves pillowed by her wrists. Had a great shine!!! Yummy. Lucky husband as I followed her back to her seating area (with my eyes gents). You would think I would see more, but I have to like what's under the satin and not just the satin. Till next time.
satindxb

Post by satindxb »

My my, look at what i spotted today, she sure got my pulse rising :D
The second I spotted her I made sure I got in the same car in the metro as her !
Attachments
photo 3.JPG
photo 2.JPG
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

very nice! those boobs are just begging to be rubbed!