What satin did you see today

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
klisnitas

What satin did you see today

Post by klisnitas »

Thought this post could be a daily on going one(if people can be bothered)

So what satin did you see today where,when,who was wearing it(please no in the cupboard,draw,mirror)

This morning in a petrol station i saw a nice looking young girl wearing a very tight black satin skirt,It was knee lenght pencil style with a small slit at the back, she also had black stilettoes on as well.
(wish i worked where she did)

klisnitas
Satinstuff

Re: What satin did you see today

Post by Satinstuff »

Wow thats pretty hot!

I knock off from work today and i met this young lady in the subway she was wearing a blue satin ruffle blouse with a black satin high waist skirt with black leggings. I just couldn't get my eye off her. :D
klisnitas

Post by klisnitas »

Last night in warick svs northbound, In waitrose i sore a women in black satin trousers

ok not great but hay satin is satin and thats what i sore,nothing today yet

klisnitas
mica46

Post by mica46 »

I know it's not real life but to see satin I don't think you can beat some of the TV weather girls (and I don't mean that sort of TV!)

Mica.
sealion

Post by sealion »

klisnitas wrote:Last night in warick svs northbound, In waitrose i sore a women in black satin trousers

ok not great but hay satin is satin and thats what i sore,nothing today yet

klisnitas
hell no, a woman in black satin trousers is sexy !!!!!!!!!!! especially if shes a looker. I will be looking hard as usual this week for people in satin.I either see alot in one day around town or none for weeks on end. :(
mica46

Post by mica46 »

As I was going into my local supermarket this afternoon a young blond haired female was coming out wearing one of the most divine tops I had ever seen. Naturally it was made out of satin (surprise surprise) and the colour was pure jet black. It covered the whole of her chest as opposed to a scoop or a low cut style and was adorned with one quarter to half length sleeves which billowed outwards. A million thoughts raced through my head as the shimmering, sensual, jet black loose flowing satin caressed her covertly naked body but all too soon, as with most good things in life, she was nothing more than a distant memory.
denisegurl2

Post by denisegurl2 »

While waiting to check into my hotel room today, a very cute blond girl was checking in wearing a sleeveless silver satin top, neck buttons in the back. Looked great with her short denim shorts and wedge heels!
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Hi Denisegurl2

I notice by your thread that you have only just joined us today and I would like to take the opportunity of welcoming you to the forum and saying hi, so hi!

Mica
sealion

Post by sealion »

All too brief but while driving through Hamilton (NZ) city today looked up a pathway to see a nice looking half indian/fijian female student in a light PINK satin shirt, but unfortunately the silly girl wore a black cardigan (open) so I could only see the shimmering satin front.!!!! instead of the whole shirt.Also a bit off the subject but a Funny but nice thing happened to me today at McCAfe I was wearing my black satin baseball jacket and a female staff member talking to me TWICE put her hand on my back while talking to me :D I felt like the only reason she did this was to feel my jacket as Ive talked to same lady before and shes never touched my clothing until today!!!!!!!!. Something to ponder.
klisnitas

Post by klisnitas »

Friday i sore a very nice women in a short sleeved burgundy satin blouse with a tight knee lenght skirt not satin,with high heeled shoe in an estate agents window,i could not help myself so i procceded into the estate agents for a better look,and ended up talking to her for about 30mins about moving to the area,had bulge in shorts for rest of the day.
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

Visiting Wales this weekend and called into a large Tesco store, was strolling around the store collecting a few things when I caught a glimpse of a woman just disappearing past an isle, but there was just something i caught in the split second i saw her so i headed in that direction and found her a few isles further, and yes the satin radar was working well, she was wearing white satin trousers with a black stylish sporty jacket, she had a hell of a body and the trousers were tight around the waist and bottom and slightly looser elsewhere emphasising that she didnt need to wear skin tight satin to show off her body the way she wore the satin trousers showed it perfectly.
My shopping trip took almost 40 minutes longer as I found myself drifting around the store catching looks as she completed her shopping trip.

In one area it was very busy and she was looking at some items and stood slightly stooped over emphasising the satin across her perfect bottom, the shine was amazing...I couldnt help myself, I waited till it was very congested in that immediate area then drifted past leaving my hand out a little further than neccessary and timed it perfectly as some people were manouvering around with their trolleys and the back of my and drifted across the satin of her bottom, it felt amazing, warm and so smooth, very slippery material...I glanced round and said sorry and I moved on past and she never even looked up as she must have took it as a genuine accidental contact in a congested area.....

I decided to check out of the store but my heart pumped a little faster as it always does when i see a pretty girl wearing satin.....
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Has anyone else noticed that all of these comments relate to women wearing satin which brings me back to my old point of why is it still deemed to be so wrong for a man to also wear this sumpstous material?
klisnitas

Post by klisnitas »

hi Mica and all

The title of this post is WHAT SATIN DID YOU SEE TODAY

If you sore a male in satin then post,All i ask for is that it is in real life as we can all post what we sore in the mirror,draw ,television etc and in MY OPINION that would be for another post,as for is it wrong for a man to wear satin that is for another post and not here.HOPE THIS DOES NOT OFFEND YOU MICA

klisnitas
mica46

Post by mica46 »

No it does not offend me Klisnitas I sincerely hope that I did not offend YOU. May I apologise to you and assure you that it was NEVER my intention to even attempt to hijack your thread. However, surely you must realise that as in real life situations conversations by their very nature do often have a tendency to deviate from their original source. Even though I assure you that this will not happen again and in the future I shall make it my duty to avail myself of your strict instructions before replying to one of your posts.

Mica
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

Doing well at the moment, there seems to be a trend towards satin hoodies at the moment, I have seen two this week (which normally means i wont see anymore lol) seems to be the older teen and early twenties wearing them, trainers, those quite baggy training bottoms, and then a satin hoodie which is cropped a little. Dark colours on this occasion, dark blue and a black satin hoody.