What satin did you see today

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
avidsatin

Re: What satin did you see today

Post by avidsatin »

Spotted a black haired girl dressed in a black trench coat and black stockings wearing brilliant red satin heels.

In a drab nignt, she was the most spectacular girl on the street.
klisnitas

Post by klisnitas »

Morning all

Last night at Hilton Park svs northbound the satin satin god sent a vision.

A old women 65ish wearing white heeled strapy shoes, white and black striped skirt, black shoulder handbag and a long sleeved white satin blouse, i was lucky enought to follow her out of the building and across the car park to her car just managed to get a picture of her with the sun on her back.

While thinking about what i sore the horrible though come into my mind and now having problem to get rid of it (AT WHAT AGE IS MY SATIN OBESSION GOING TO START TO DECLINE) Going to start a new post about this.

KLISNITAS
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

I must say I like strappy shoes. I think you should just enjoy and revel in what you got to see. And carry on perving.
klisnitas

Post by klisnitas »

morning all

Thought i had gone blind as no sign of satin anywhere in the country but when you least expect it BANG

Last night at keele msa M6 north bound i was in waitrose and from the side of me was a cute voice "EXCUSE ME" as i stepped side ways and looked in the direction of the voice a young girl was reaching up to the self (bloody hell satin thank god not going blind) like i said a young girl very slim in black stilettos black stockings/tights knee lenght grey/silver tight pencil skirt and a very glossy black satin short sleeved blouse. could not help myself so followed her around the shop and when i got my chance postioned my self so as she stepped back away from the shelfving she bumped into me and my hand went straight on to the back of her blouse and i appologiesed.

got go

klisnitas
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

hi Klisnias

Sounds like a very pleasant erectile shopping experience! My personal philosophy is that, whilst positioning girls to bump into you is a cheap thrill, if you do it right you can get to have quite a lot of it and female plentitude of any sort is not to be sneezed at. My favorite approach is to simply stop dead to gentlemanly allow the lady to proceed - but far too late for her to avoid bumping into me. I've surveyed a lot of thighs this way.

No doubt you got a good feel of her body texture under the blouse - how did it feel? Taught? Soft? Smooth skinned?
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

hahaha that is molesting is crime already yo :lol: if this happened in the conservative country like the arab world u b fuking dead mang :lol: i have 2 say u r sure one lucky bastard 2 b very lucky 2 get away with this yo :lol: i wish i can get this rare opportunity 2 sneak in like that 2 any girls everywhere :lol:
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Well the nicer girls apologize for rudely bumping into you. There is no luck. Works best in a crowded street. If you stop dead it's scarcely your fault if the girl walks into you - after all you stopped for her to go around you. The whole point is you make a too late but obvious effort to avoid the situation. Try it. Don't grab a handful - thats not going to work and they'll call the cops.
mrsilk

Post by mrsilk »

Just seen a lady wearing tight black satin trousers and sky high heels, man did I want to get naked and grind up against her gorgeous, tight satin clad buns, pretty sure she wouldn't have been impressed! ;-)
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

Had one of those moments last night, one of those OMFG moments, popped upto Tescos about 10pm to pick up a couple of bits I would need this morning....browsing the shelves i caught a glimpse of 2 or 3 women walking past the isle chatting away...but the satin radar was working well and I was sure I had seen satin even though it was just the shortest of glimpses.....

So I made my way around to where they were and omg 3 girls all fit, one wearing a satin dress, dark blue, mid thigh long, this girl had the most perfect pair of legs in heels and the most perfect bottom....long dark hair cascading down onto her shoulders, she is one of those girls you feel her physical presence intoxicating your senses her body was that amazing !

They were obviously off to a party somewhere or into town and were picking up something to drink, but I only had eyes for this amazing girl in the satin dress, i passed within 5 feet of her as she was discussing what to get to take with them and I honestly felt a little intimidated by her, she was so gorgeous the dress was so shiny and her body was just built for this dress...she was probably one of those girls that chooses who she wants to pull at the end of the night not the other way around....

Wowser even this morning my pants are twitching just remembering how she looked !

Cheers

G.
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Mrsilk from your beautiful description I want to walk up, wrap my arms around her and frotage her bum too!
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Satinsmooth, a girl in sky blue baby doll dress is still giving me erections from several months ago. So I know what you mean. What would you like to do to this girl? I would like to ejaculate on the legs of my vision of loveliness.
sealion

Post by sealion »

while in the south west France beach town of BIARRITZ last july, one night heading out I saw the most amazing young lady wearing a pair of those "pedal pusher" half pants, but these were in very shiny black satin, and very tight on her butt! She had a yellow cotton top on, but it was the satin pants that made me wish I could go up to her make her my girlfriend. God I love shiny sexy satin on hot women !
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

OMG! :o

when i accidentally bump in2 the news program my just mom on from the TV, i accidentally saw one news reader in pink satin blouse with bow tie on her chest. my jaw dropped down the floor whenever i focus on her pink satin blouse every second when the camera pans on her half body. then my dick grew bigger s the camera shot on her drag way 2 long. her white skirt is not satin though unfortunately.

what i will do is this. when she finish her news shift, i will take her 2 a nice 5 star hotel. then i strip her panties off with my bare hands n fucks her roughly like a wild beast. after hitting climax, i will blew all my loads 2 her pink satin blouse. this is first round. second round, i will ask her 2 stripped her blouse off n give it 2 me 2 wrap it around my dick n fuck it some more 2 feel the softness tenderness of this baby pinkie offers n then blow bigger loads on it than in the first round. thats exactly what i imagine i will do 2 her pink satin blouse 2 exercise my roid rage dick ready 2 blow big fire like a dragon. :lol: :lol: :lol:
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Hooray! The sun has returned, it's now warm and girls are getting about in tight skimpy strappy tops with short skirts and showing lots of lovelly leg. Those who are still wearing pants have migrated into lighter weight varieties that are sometimes just heavy hosiery. Then there are girls exercising by walking to get their bodies into shape and wear leotards to show off what they've got while doing it.

OMG just this week alone I have seen so much tight labia under form revealing summer pants and leotards. You can see everything they''ve got. Just yesterday driving out of a carkpark I had to give way to a lot of traffic. A girl in leotards had to stop as I was blocking the pavement. I had a beautiful close up view of her pussy. I stared at her tight lips and she just stood there not minding. Girls have no shame now thank god.

To get to the real point of the post, I saw this spectactular girl walking who was wearing a white satin summer dress. It was loose fitting and had a train. Fortunately there was a gentle breeze which billowed the train out behind. Oh and the dress was slit so you could see leg as she walked.

I have never seen a girl wear such a gracefull sensuous dress as that before. I wish more would. She looked like a fairy queen and I could see her traipsing barefooted thru the park. (reminder: go to park on the weekend and watch girls gamboling and reclining on the lawn). I saw her from a fair way off and actually pulled over to the curb, (I have no shame),to enjoy every moment of her walking by. I couldn't see any panty line so I think her pussy was getting to enjoy the fine spring air too. WOOHO - it's a great start to the perving season.
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

I've been making good use of my mobile phone this week. It is an essential perving aid because if are using you phone you are entitled to look fixedly in a direction whilst you are concentraing on the call. Of course you orientate yourself in the direction of the cutest girl. Phone banking is quite good for this because it is not distracting at all - unless your balance is pathetically small.

When people are concentrating on a phone call often they drop their head down. I'm no exception because it means I can have a good stare at the legs and loins of the girls passing by on the street.

People on a phone call often stop to concentrate. So if you see something good you can just stop and stare.

HOORAY for mobiles. Don't leave home without one.

I have also managed to engineer quite a number of girls bumping into me and got momentary feels of quite a few female thighs. It is a lot easier to do this when you are on a mobile phine call because you are on a call and distracted hey.