What satin did you see today

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
avidsatin

Re: What satin did you see today

Post by avidsatin »

I suppose i made a Freudian slip. Instead of a "royal blue breast" I intended to write a "royal blue dress".
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Well no more ultra short skimpy skirts has it's compensation.

Girls have moved into skin tight pants. There is not much open breastwork now but there is oodles of bum and quite a bit of mons and labia to browse. There is even the occassional cameltoe.

I saw a girl with a really nice sharp triangular shape tonight.
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

With the beautiful weekend weather I stumbled upon an absolute gem which made my day...

Filling up with petrol I was casually looking around when I saw a car in the air and water area, a little corsa was in there and a woman stepped out, very petite and slim, blond hair in a bob cut, then I almost gasped as she started to check the pressures and saw she was wearing a pair of those high waisted black satin tailored trousers with a white fitted 't' shirt, she disappeared from view as she did the passenger side then wandered around to do the drivers side...the shine was so glossy in the sun and they are the sort that are very fitted round the bottom and then slightly loose as they drop down, it was awesome, she had a gorgeous pert little bottom too, just a pity i missed her filling up and walking into pay for fuel, I only noticed her as she was checking tyre pressures, if only i had arrived 5 mins before lol, anyway just thought I would share that with you

G.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Went to my Sister's play last night. There was a scene in the play where all these girls throw off their robes and they were all wearing satin camis / slips / nightys underneath. Then a group of girls came out in satin dresses. It was the last show last night, and I desperately wanted to go backstage and take all the satin home with me.
satinlover48

Post by satinlover48 »

his morning when I was shopping I saw a lady ,wearing some black very shiny satin trousers, I followed her all the time,looking at her bum,
it looked so attractif and sexy that tight shiny satin on her butt,
when she walked in the sunshine her black satin trousers were so shiny,
I wished she was my girlfriend, so I ould touch her at her silky satin bum!!!!
when I came home ,I fantasied about her in her satin pants, I did cum like never before!!! if she knew.......
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

satinsmooth, Freddielintom, Satinlover,

All very excellent sightings! Thank you for sharing. I've been able to use my excellent imagination for these sort of things and get a trickledown effect! Again thank you.

As I have said the weather has turned and no more short skirts, no more skimpy light tops, and definitely no more flowing satin till next year guys. But as I have also said girls are now wearing skin tight pants (as they do) which basically shows everything they've got below the waist. Some pants are made out of a shiny black strech material which is not real satin but still has some of the qualities.

Since the pants are skin tight, you can see the shape of their labia as they walk. Sometimes there is discernible cleft. I know it is really nasty to be a crotch watcher but I'm a guy. If I can get to see labia of course I am going to stare!

I have had a few shiny black labia sightings recently. I am in the city tomorrow and hoping to get more. Wish me luck and good hunting!
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

Whilst I think I'm probably the only one on here to have silk scarves as my point of weakness, I do have to report a beautiful brunette today in town with a Versace red and black silk scarf, the sun made the silk so shiny and orgasmic with the light breeze rippling the ends of the silk around...
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Satinscarflover, now that you have drawn this to my attention I think that I could develop a foible if some girls were kind enough to participate in my viewing pleasure. I do get off on elegant delicate female necks topped by hair drawn up in a bun or ponytail.

The good thing about the back of girls necks is that you can openly stare and fully take in the beauty of it all. So to have this enhanced with a satin scarf ... well I am pretty sure I would enjoy it quite a bit.

I'm just hoping I can spot one of my own now.

BTW I did get to see some girls firmly encased in tight shiny pants yesterday, My fav of the day was displaying her pussy quite openly. As she walked up the street towards me I could see everything she had. And she looked delightfully tight and firm.
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

I hope you do spot one soon, and look forward to hearing all about it...
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Despite the utmost diligence I am still to bag a girl in a satin scarf.
klisnitas

Post by klisnitas »

Hi all

This morning at a petrol station in newbury caught a quick glimpse a woman wearing a short red satin skirt high heels and black jumper would like to give more details but it was only a quick glimpse

klisnitas
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Hi Klinitas,

Was it a nice short flouncy red satin skirt that makes you hope for a sudden gust of wind? Or a nice short tight bum revealing red satin skirt that makes you want to wrap the girl up from behind?

Trust your inner pervert to have recorded this girl. Try to connect to his snapshot of her and give more details. I'm not getting much street fashion lately so I'm relying on you!
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Very lucky - bagged a girl in a satin scarf today!

Went to a cafe and noticed a young girl with her boy having breakfast. So I sat down at the table which gave the best view - as you do. Oddly I hadn't immediately noticed she was also wearing a strappy deep blue satin top too. Low cut at the back and bodiced around her 18 yr old firm breasts. Lovely deep cleavage despite the modest size of her boobies. There was strong sun this morning and she was tanned so the skin on her back shoulders and arms had a subtle healthy glow from the sunlight (love that tanned girl glow). Contrasting with the blue, were pink bra straps. I suspect she might have been wearing a pink satin bra (certainly would like to think so).

Around her neck she wore a white satin scarf. No wind to flutter it though. The ends just hung down over her breasts. Her neck was long and elegant with tendrils of her dark hair curling over it. Blemishless skin. The simple satin scarf enhanced the beauty of her neck, hair and face magnificently. Since the ends draped over her breasts, the overhang gave a lovely breast depth perspective (more girls should dress for breast overhang). The scarf also gave her cleavavge a peak-a-boo quality. So I am well and truly converted on satin scarfs!.

She wasn't a hot fcuk me babe, nor a cooly elegant chick; she had a young girl sweet sensuality that was a delight to my eye. Just hope her boy enjoyed her satiness and wanted to soil it. I certainly did.
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

Avidsatin, you are, indeed VERY lucky.
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Thank you SatinScarfLover.

I do consider myself very fortunate this past w'end indeed as it is well past the skimpy clothes season here. As I like to say there is only one truely free pleasure in life - everything else costs money. I sincerely do thank you for adding another pleasure to my life. It is important to look at things in the right way isn't it? And you gave me an additional way of viewing. For which I am thankful. A guy I know always manages to find a fault with any girl. He is never going to have as much enjoyment as I do. VERY important to be a half full guy re girls.

She wore her scarf in such a simple way. Around her neck and over her breasts. it was BEAUTIFUl!

I hope you got some trickle down effect as I do from what you and other guys here see.