What satin did you see today

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ilovesatin3

Re: What satin did you see today

Post by ilovesatin3 »

at a resturant this eve and a couple came sat next to our table the woman carried and drapped her winter coat over to the chair revealing a stunning gold shiny satin lining yum!looked very lovely so wanted it!
primarkmustard

Post by primarkmustard »

ilovesatin3 wrote:at a resturant this eve and a couple came sat next to our table the woman carried and drapped her winter coat over to the chair revealing a stunning gold shiny satin lining yum!looked very lovely so wanted it!
Wow, i bet you couldn't keep your eyes off it! This happens to me all the time. Whenever i see a nice lining like that, especially if it is my favorite make of coat which i see around quite often, i can't help but keep looking at it thinking how much i want it. I sometimes think the girl notices me looking, but I bet she doesn't imagine that i'm really staring at her lovely coat!
satinlover48

Post by satinlover48 »

this morning I ve been shopping, in the closed shopping center a saw a woman wearing black tight satin trousers and a short jacket ,I could not keep my eyes off her satin pants,God sooo sexy , that bum soo shiny ,lovely!!!! I like women in satin trousers, I wear them also myself, off course mentrousers in very shiny black satin?mail me please, rudy_quintens@hotmail.com
satinlover48

Post by satinlover48 »

SORRY...i ment ..any woman or man who likes satin trousers? mail me please!
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

Christmas is coming ! and that means the woman are slipping into satin more often, was at a works do last night at a fairly posh hotel and as we sat down to dine a party of diners were being shown to their table, one woman took my breath away a beautiful fitted ruched satin dress mid thigh with her hair cascading down onto her shoulders in soft curls I couldnt see much from where I was sitting unfortunately but when I took a bathroom break I was lucky enough to see her returning herself and what a magnficent sight she was...I didnt take her eyes off her as she walked towards me and I got a lovely smile as a silent acknowledgement of my gaze...I was thinking about stopping her and complimenting her on how magnificent she looked in satin...you can say she looks amazing but you want her to know that its the satin combined with her that has taken your breath away but you cant really make it too obvious if you have to return and she is on the next table and your with your work colleagues lol.

Anyway she made my night, perfect figure, amazing looks and the most gorgeous satin dress...truly a satin beauty....

G.

PS Is it just me or does anyone else really enjoy how satin looks across a womans stomach if she is wearing a satin dress and has a lovely flat stomach, if she stands a certain way the satin gently goes into waves across and its such a gorgeous sight, its hard to explain but if the rest of the satin is quite fitted the satin across the stomach the satin goes into waves and if the light is right it looks amazing....anyone else look for that ?
satinslip1

Post by satinslip1 »

I saw this girl last night. She looked great!
Attachments
Sexy satin girl
Sexy satin girl
005.jpg (42.1 KiB) Viewed 9234 times
Last edited by satinslip1 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hartigan

Post by hartigan »

satinslip1 wrote:I went out with some mates last night in Liverpool and was great in the snow. Saw loads of girls in satin dresses. As I was heading home I saw a girl who lived in my block of student flats. She was really really drunk and could not stand up/walk. This pic shows her in a pink satin dress. I was quick at taking the pic. The other girls left her to walk back so I helped her. I had my hand on her bum the whole way back feeling her satin. Took us around 30mins to get to our stairs. Then as I walked up with her very slowly up the stairs I went for it. I started to slowly unzip her dress and I had a wank. I even managed to rub my dick on her dress a bit. she was really out of it and then I cummed down her satin dress. it went a bit inside her dress on her back and the rest was on her satin dress. I walked her to her door and her dress was starting to slowly fall down. I Left so I didnt see it fall down but was a lot of fun.
If thats true (which somehow I doubt) then its so wrong on so many levels...
satinlover48

Post by satinlover48 »

yesterday when I bought some chocolates for Xmas, one sales-girl in the shop was wearing very shiny black satin pants,as she made the packets in presentpaper she stood with her back to the people, my God she looked so sexy !!!! her shiny satin butt sooo exciting to see, , loved to carressed her satin bum!!!!!mmmmmmmm
merry satin Xmas and a happy satin year!!!!!!
klisnitas

Post by klisnitas »

The satin god answered my prays yesterday

In sainsburys in Oldbury i sore a middle aged "buldge in the pants" lady wearing a knee lenght very shiny black satin skirt, while stalking "sorry mean whatching/following" her in the clothing section she stopped at the end of one of the isle and bent down what a great sight, walking past her i noticed she was looking at some white and black satin blouses,she took two white ones off the rail and went to the changing rooms "good wish i was in there as well" a few minutes later she reappeared handing one back to the assitant and walked to the check out with the other one, so sainsburys have black and white short sleeved satin blouses for sale at £16 each had to go and check them out for myself and just so happened to accidently buy one for the wife lol.

While collecting at a recycling place just up the road at west bromwich, in the office i was luckily enough to be dealt with by one of the most beautiful woman ive seen for a long time she was wearing black 3inch stilettos black stocking could see the suspender buldge in her calf lenght very tight split at the back black pencil skirt black jacket with a satin waist band and under the jacket was a heavenly white satin high neck pussy bow blouse i think she notice the buldge in my jeans as she kept staring down at my ****

prayed extra hard last night as home today back to the wife

Klisnitas
silkysam

Post by silkysam »

My wifes friend came around last night wearing a polka dot satin top could not keep my eyes of the top, managed to brush against her a couple of times and it felt so smooth, looked on ebay this morning and found the exact same top I purchased it now can't wait for it to arrive.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

silkysam wrote:My wifes friend came around last night wearing a polka dot satin top could not keep my eyes of the top, managed to brush against her a couple of times and it felt so smooth, looked on ebay this morning and found the exact same top I purchased it now can't wait for it to arrive.
That's so cool, you sound just like me! Whenever I see a nice satin item out in public, or if I see something nice in a picture or a video, I definitely do some eBay searching. It's awesome when you finally find the item you've been searching for. Congratulations and post a pic of it! :D
klisnitas

Post by klisnitas »

Ha freddie and sam

guess what i have the same problem see something i like and go and buy i for the misses.boy some times that gets me in trouble "we've got enough silk/satin already why do we need more" simple answer "YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH OF A GOOD THING LOVE"

Question do you think about the person you sore wearing the item when your other is wearing it???????????????????????

KLISNITAS
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

The other day I was in a crowded place without much room for folk to move. Very nice from my viewpoint since if girls wanted to move they had to squeeze past you. I just let that happen of course. What made my day was an asian girl in a black satin top who was being quite animated beside me. She didn't have much sense of personal space. I just lapped up without moving the way her hair and satin blouse was brushing up against my bare arms. It went on for quite some time. Of course I have had some good ejaculations from the memory of it.
silkysam

Post by silkysam »

KLISNITAS.
Yes i do think about the person who was wearing the item for me that is part of the thrill.
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Saw this girl in a tight scarlet satin dress yesterday which showed off all her curves magnificently. Spotted her a head of me crossing the road so I jayed walked diagonally across to get ahead of her then fiddled around lighting a cigarette so I could look straight ahead at her without being too obvious. The dress gave her fabulous deep cleavage.

But the day before I saw this slender girl in a black satin baloon skirt - a skirt with a double lining so it puffs out. It must have felt really nice on her legs; it certainly looked really good. As she was walking she fluffed it out a little - cute. I love watching girls adjust their clothing.