Slow motion satin videos

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
IReallyLovePureSilk

Slow motion satin videos

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

I have a question that's burning in my brain as of recent, what's your guys and gals take on seeing satin moving in slow motion? To me, I think it adds to the effect of it's movement and sometimes, if moved and angled a certain way, it becomes very arousing! Pure silk satin has quite the effect of it's movement in terms of slow motion though other satins can replicate this pretty closely as well! It also has somewhat an effect if the video was recorded at a higher framerate than standard so it becomes more fluent instead of slowing it down at the current framerate and look fairly choppy.

Let me know your thoughts on this! Do you guys like to watch any satin videos in slow motion? This is not opposing to normal videos so keep that in mind.
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

satinlover1987

Re: Slow motion satin videos

Post by satinlover1987 »

The thought is quite good and definitely certain visuals can have an arousing impact like the Victoria Beckham The groove video. But the visual has to be really enticing, at least the thought doesn't do much for me so I assume you need to add some links to prove your point.
lovesatindotcom

Post by lovesatindotcom »

Busty Milf slow motion jiggle in satin pussy bow blouse.
https://youtu.be/rCMV1DkQjTU
silkysatinlover1

Post by silkysatinlover1 »

lovesatindotcom wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:37 pm Busty Milf slow motion jiggle in satin pussy bow blouse.
https://youtu.be/rCMV1DkQjTU
This is one of my favourite videos ever, Gina is so wonderful! When is the full video going to be released on the site?
lovesatindotcom

Post by lovesatindotcom »

That Gina video will be live on [edit: link removed] mid-December.
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

lovesatindotcom wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:17 pm That Gina video will be live on [edit: link removed] mid-December.
I’ve tried contacting you via email and PMs here a few times but never received a response. Not sure if you still have them but if you find them, would you be able to respond?
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...