Re: SATIN SKIRTS

Post by Blouseman »

Your satinpics are so sexy and wonderful. Thanks
Satin blouse lover
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

szewei85 wrote:
seasideshow wrote:You're wife has incredibly good dress sense, I find it hard to understand why most women will not wear satin, it looks great, feels great and gives a girl a touch of class. I think the biggest problem here in the U.K. is that the fashion industry will not promote it, the material seems to be limited to weddings and proms, what is wrong with wearing a satin blouse/shirt and a good pair of jeans for everyday wear. For going out on a Friday night a nice satin cocktail dress or blouse and skirt combination, what do you think?
check out my satin thread :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2271

in my country, malaysia, satin is very common and almost every girls there wore it daily...in the process,,,i never failed 2 grow big boner whenever i pass by them ladies every day :lol:

sometimes my mind will grow more horny whenever i saw any satin dip mix with shiny sweat on the ladies back being here is a dam hot climate country...that turns me on even more by thinking of licking off their sweaty back from top 2 bottom :lol:

i guess i should count myself very lucky then 2 be bred and grow up in malaysia in order 2 be able 2 fulfill this fetish in satin on the daily basis :lol:
Haha it's only half true. I'm a Malaysian too. Haha every girls only applies for 2 races here. The other one never. Well I won't bring our racial issues into our fetish here but I'm happy to know a fellow Malaysian is here. Knowing i'm not alone in Malaysia with silk/satin fetish. Haha
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Dinosaur wrote:
szewei85 wrote:
seasideshow wrote:You're wife has incredibly good dress sense, I find it hard to understand why most women will not wear satin, it looks great, feels great and gives a girl a touch of class. I think the biggest problem here in the U.K. is that the fashion industry will not promote it, the material seems to be limited to weddings and proms, what is wrong with wearing a satin blouse/shirt and a good pair of jeans for everyday wear. For going out on a Friday night a nice satin cocktail dress or blouse and skirt combination, what do you think?
check out my satin thread :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2271

in my country, malaysia, satin is very common and almost every girls there wore it daily...in the process,,,i never failed 2 grow big boner whenever i pass by them ladies every day :lol:

sometimes my mind will grow more horny whenever i saw any satin dip mix with shiny sweat on the ladies back being here is a dam hot climate country...that turns me on even more by thinking of licking off their sweaty back from top 2 bottom :lol:

i guess i should count myself very lucky then 2 be bred and grow up in malaysia in order 2 be able 2 fulfill this fetish in satin on the daily basis :lol:
Haha it's only half true. I'm a Malaysian too. Haha every girls only applies for 2 races here. The other one never. Well I won't bring our racial issues into our fetish here but I'm happy to know a fellow Malaysian is here. Knowing i'm not alone in Malaysia with silk/satin fetish. Haha
good 4 you :mrgreen:
deleted

Post by deleted »

I think we have digressed from the subject of my wifes satin skirts a bit havent we?
Here, just to remind you http://i.imgur.com/1dncPRD.jpg
deleted

Post by deleted »

deleted

Post by deleted »

Blouseman wrote:Your satinpics are so sexy and wonderful. Thanks
http://i.imgur.com/jRhc26n.jpg
closetslave1

Post by closetslave1 »

My god! What a lucky man you are. Please, post more. I am practically salivating here...
deleted

Post by deleted »

Which do you like best closet slave and why?
satink

Post by satink »

I think the pictures of your wife are simply stunning, she looks incredible in her satin blouses, jackets and of course skirts. I absolutely love her style and your wonderful pictures.

Especially love her in the black satin skirt and jacket and is that a red satin blouse I can see as well? I adore her black satin top/blouse and the teal satin skirt that skirt looks so touchable. Of course her pointy high heels add to the effect as well. Does she realise how gorgeous she looks in her satin! I'd love to see more pics of a very beautiful woman and her incredible satin wardrobe. Thanks for posting.
deleted

Post by deleted »

Thanks for your comments satink. I dont think Yvonne realises the effect she has to be honest, shes always worn satin particularly to work so its just the norm for her. She ALWAYS wears skirts, NEVER EVER trousers! Always wears heels too. Here are some others, your views on each individually are very much appreciated
Thanks
http://i.imgur.com/eSUGwQz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3es1kkH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rHQ9J9C.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Sh3fjEy.jpg
SatinTom

Post by SatinTom »

Wow! Very sexy woman.
deleted

Post by deleted »

Can you elaborate satintom? Any fave pics?
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

That beutifull lady should start a business teaching girls how to dress, the skirt- top combinations in satin are so well balanced, I particularly like the pic with the teired skirt. This shows how satin can make a girl look sexy and classy at the same time.
deleted

Post by deleted »

Which tiered skirt pic do you mean seasideshow? can you describe it to me. Yvonne more or less does teach girls how to dress, she works with about 15 other women and they all ask her advice on clothes and borrow her stuff etc