What is you hottest satin fantasy?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
quibble

Re: What is you hottest satin fantasy?

Post by quibble »

blowby wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:09 pm Have a woman wearing I long Jaques Vert Coat inside out I wear one of her coats nude I bend her over and hump her ass through her Jaques satin coat lining

Shame you want a woman and not a CD!! ;-)
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

To be locked in a bridal gown store for a couple of days by myself, with hundreds of wedding gowns to fuck
s-l1600bnhjkkk.jpg
B1982

Post by B1982 »

I fantasize about a woman in a three-piece skirt suit and a satin blouse changing to a satin ball gown. It would go like this:

1. I would stick my hand in between her blazer and her waistcoat to feel the satin lining of her blazer and the satin back of her waistcoat. I’d enjoy the sensation of two layers of satin (the back of her waistcoat and her blouse).
2. She would flash the satin lining of her blazer. I would caress it.
3. She would take off her blazer. I would caress the satin back of her waistcoat from behind and tighten the back adjuster of her waistcoat, if it’s loose.
4. She would take off her waistcoat. I would hug her and caress her satin-covered tits.
5. She would take off her blouse and her skirt and put on a satin ball gown. I would then hug and caress her.
6. At some point we would fuck.
MrsSatinblouse

Post by MrsSatinblouse »

Unfiortunately there are no satin loving guys close to me and Hubby who want to meet for fun xx
SatinLure

Post by SatinLure »

MrsSatinblouse wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:52 pm Unfiortunately there are no satin loving guys close to me and Hubby who want to meet for fun xx
where are you located?
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

Me and my husband are in fife, scotland
smooth

Post by smooth »

A woman wearing a silk blouse and satin baseball or bomber jacket, preferably lined. On top of me with her breasts shaking all over the blouse and jostling the jacket.
--Smoothsatinsociety
I love SatinBomberJackets and the Ladies who wear them.
anon42

Post by anon42 »

seasideshow wrote: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:47 pm I would like to shag a girl wearing a dress like this.
SatinLiebeTV wrote: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:57 pm Sit naked on her side and let her bury me inside her dress, have the fabric all around me to touch me
Mine is pretty much similar to these posts, SatinLiebe's especially. Getting tied up and tickled by her would be amazing, too. That dress looks so nice, by the way!

Another small fantasy of mine is a woman, who is wearing a poofy satin ballgown, letting me snuggle her.
satin

Post by satin »

I love anything lesbian, transgender or taboo roleplay involving satin nightgowns and robes.
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

mine would be to wear a satin prom dress that a guy who is a satin lover wants to fuck so he starts fucking the dress with me in it and then he fucks me.
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

satin wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:33 pm I love anything lesbian, transgender or taboo roleplay involving satin nightgowns and robes.
ok....do tell :) i love satin nightgowns
mikeyb5753

Post by mikeyb5753 »

Mine would be to snoop around a woman's bedroom, looking for lingerie and picking the best stuff for my collection.

I've had several opportunities in the past to do this which was amazing, too risky these days with indoor CCTV.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

jasmineyoungtg wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:46 am mine would be to wear a satin prom dress that a guy who is a satin lover wants to fuck so he starts fucking the dress with me in it and then he fucks me.
Ok that's hot AF.

Extra 100 points for Gryffindor if it's a really expensive designer dress and I get to get some cum on it, so it's ruined.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Hmmm....can't remember if I posted on this before or not, so forgive me if I do this twice looool:

Mine is complicated, but it usually involves some rich woman owning a massive closet full of expensive clothes. In terms of satin.....:

I like satin/silk blouses and skirts, dresses, gowns (prom, event, ballgowns etc) and wedding dresses, mainly. AND Coats.

I'd love to be taken back to some willing woman's apartment, where she shows me all her expensive designer high end luxury clothes, and she starts to kiss me, get me hard a bit then tells me she'll fulfil my fantasy.

Then we'd roleplay basically where I get to masturbate with as much of her clothing as I want, and she acts like a rich haughty bitch woman that really values her clothes. The type that would cry over getting something on her expensive clothing, that type.

So she pleads with me not to ruin her clothing, and tells me why it's special sometimes.

I always imagine this with the clothes I buy. I'm lucky enough that I've found some expensive clothes for reasonable prices (and some unreasonable prices as well looool!!!), so I've been able to use Gucci jackets and blouses, D+G dresses, Aquascutum coats, Ted Baker coats and suit jackets amongst other things. I've done Moncler jackets (not 100% sure they weren't fakes but, still a thrill to imagine they're real), and a couple of custom made coats I bought off eBay.

My current favourites which I'm so happy I got, are a Diane Von Furstenberg silk lined wool coat and a silk lined (pistachio green colour lining) Amanda Wakeley skirt suit.

I love to wear the skirt suit and hump the skirt, and imagine the owner coming in and being horrified that I'm humping their expensive £1,000+ suit. Telling me I'm going to ruin it, and I'm gonna cause the silk lining to wrinkle coz it's so thin and fine and whatnot.

Funny side-note, I was messaging the owner when she was selling it, because of delivery problems and I ended up telling her I bought it for my cousin and gushing over how beautiful it is, and whatnot, and she said that she "loved it" but didn't have the figure for it and agreeing it's a "gorgeous" suit.

Which I love to imagine knowing that she loved it, and thinks it's beautiful and gorgeous and imagining her knowing what I'm doing to her suit, that she obviously valued it (rarely worn and was in practically pristine condition when I got it).

It really gets me off to imagine the owner being there to see me ruin their precious clothing, telling me the cost, referencing the cost a lot and especially the brand.

I know some rich women discuss their clothing by brand so instead of saying "That's my jacket!" They'd say "That's my GUCCI!".

So in this ultimate fantasy (in lieu of being able to ruin someone's clothing without their permission and get away with it, which is totally bad, don't do it)...she'd be begging me not do ruin her clothing, telling me I'm ruining it, going into detail about how I'm ruining it, how my cum will stain it, how I'm getting rips in it etc.

But then I also conversely love the idea of the same type of women BEGGING me TO ruin it. Telling me the cost and kinda getting off on the fact that this taboo action is happening and that I'm ruining something so precious, so expensive etc etc.

So in my mind I flip between them begging me not to, and begging me TO do it and using the brand name, making clear she knows that what I'm doing is bad, and that it's so dirty but that THAT'S what's hot about it that it's wrong and bad, and I shouldn't be doing it, because she'll never be able to wear that coat or dress or blouse etc again, or that it'll never be the same again, that it was expensive and/or irreplaceable, and has x-amount of value for x-reason.

I'm not just like this for satin though, shoes (Loubs especially but designer shoes defo), lingerie like Wolford stockings, handbags like Chanel's and whatnot, fur coats (more for the fur than the satin, especially because of the cost and how prized they are), puffers (Monclers, Canada Goose etc for the brand recognition alone and the fact that they're kinda slutty jackets, and slutty girls without much money value their expensive clothes)....all of that gets me off.

You can kinda tell, it's mainly more about the fact it's designer and expensive, the designs usually on expensive satin linings or expensive things as well, is a massive turn on when they look fancy and high end.

SO....

Yeah....

That's my kinda fantasy.
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

mattbh94 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:46 pm
jasmineyoungtg wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:46 am mine would be to wear a satin prom dress that a guy who is a satin lover wants to fuck so he starts fucking the dress with me in it and then he fucks me.
Ok that's hot AF.

Extra 100 points for Gryffindor if it's a really expensive designer dress and I get to get some cum on it, so it's ruined.
i actually wore a really cute long green satin prom dress to prom. i almost had the fantasy happen but he wasn't a satin lover so he skipped the dress fucking part and went straight to me. i was still wearing the dress to solve another "problem" but that's a story best left for PMs :)