What is you hottest satin fantasy?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
jasmineyoungtg

Re: What is you hottest satin fantasy?

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

ellmoss2012 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:40 pm To go to a ball/prom with my ex gf and her flatmate. I get my makeup and nails professionally done. Slip into my favourite floor sweeping satin evening dress and sparkly silver open toe heels. Put on my faux fur winter coat and clip clop out to the Uber car. Get to my ex's apartment and ring the buzzer. She opens the door with a smile and a hug. She's in a floor length satin gown. She invites me into the kitchen. Her flatmate greets me with a hug in her satin fishtail gown. We pour a glass of champagne and chit chat for an hour. Then our cab arrives. We put on our winter coats and climb into the back of the cab together. We get to the ball and take lots of pics, have drinks dance all night. We get a cab back and have a glass of bubbly all squeezed together on the couch. We start to pet each other then we take turns kissing. The 3 of us go into the bedroom and help each other out of our satin dresses. We then have a threesome. After some sleep huddled together in bed we gossip about last night and go through all the pics we all took. I then get "morning glory" and we have another sensual threesome while satin gowns and heels lay on the floor.....if only .....
I love how detailed your fantasy is. Mine prom dream came true! here's a question for you, what adds to the excitement of that lovely soft satin caressing your skin? is it the forbidden fruit aspect and getting to see yourself as a girl?
jasmineyoungtg

Post by jasmineyoungtg »

AlanaRaso wrote: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:58 pm Mine is to be employed as a shopgurl in an exclusive ladies store. Encouraged to be feminine in every way. To be dressed in satins and silks everyday for work. Assist the customers in trying on their clothing and provide extra service if required.
I'm a transgirl and worked for a summer in Victoria's Secret. Jealous? Don't be, its not as amazing as you imagine it in fantasy but the discounts were good and I got to help nervous crossdressers or newly out trans people. It felt extra rewarding on days where that happened. I got some wonderful items from my time there and use to where satin lined skirts or fluffy sundresses with satin lining to work.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

jasmineyoungtg wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:15 pm
mattbh94 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:46 pm
jasmineyoungtg wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:46 am mine would be to wear a satin prom dress that a guy who is a satin lover wants to fuck so he starts fucking the dress with me in it and then he fucks me.
Ok that's hot AF.

Extra 100 points for Gryffindor if it's a really expensive designer dress and I get to get some cum on it, so it's ruined.
Of course its Gryffindor, my parents only buy the best for princess. :D
I like. 😍😍😍