New on here

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Fetishman

New on here

Post by Fetishman »

Hello everybody

I am new on here and to this sort of thing but just couldn't resist when it comes to satin.

I am a huge fan of satin but unfortunately my wife doesn't seem to be. Whenever I mention for her to wear or buy something satin she just dismisses it not knowing that satin just turns me crazy. I just love the thought of women in satin whether it's chemises, nightdresses, dresses, skirts or anything else but just can't get my fix with my own wife.

Does anybody have any pictures they would like to share of their own wives/girlfriends in this marvellous material

Or can anybody help suggest how I can get my own fix to help with my personal cravings.

Many Thanks for all your replies in advance
coatfun

Re: New on here

Post by coatfun »

I would pick up some satin lingerie for her for a special occasion like her birthday or Christmas or your anniversary. Don't let it be the only thing you get her and buy her something classy from a high end store. Even if she doesn't wear it you can use it when she is not at home.
Fetishman

Post by Fetishman »

Cheers coatfun that's a good idea our anniversary is next month and I like your second thought if she don't like it :D

Any ideas what I could get her or myself if not.

It feels so wrong wearing satin but then so good to fulfil my needs. What items do you think I would appreciate best if she doesn't. Some pics would be good.

What have you got that you like ? I guess as you recommend this you also love doing this? Or do you have a partner that fulfills your satin needs?

Any more people with any ideas or pics that can help my needs
satinwank

Post by satinwank »

she just dismisses it not knowing that satin just turns me crazy.
Crazy idea, but... tell her?

No point hiding it. It's not that strange a fetish.
Fetishman

Post by Fetishman »

I don't want to freak her out by going on about it.

What are other peoples opinions on this or how do you all deal if you feel you can't tell your partner
Fetishman

Post by Fetishman »

Please feel free to comment when viewing I am interested in everybody's views and also what is your favourite satin item on your partner and the one you enjoy most without you partners.

Any pics would be greatly received and I will share some of mine
Fetishman

Post by Fetishman »

Can anyone help me
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

satinwank wrote:
she just dismisses it not knowing that satin just turns me crazy.
Crazy idea, but... tell her?

No point hiding it. It's not that strange a fetish.
yeah man...TS you should tell yah wife all out yoh...dont worry the consequences...eventually she will give the fuck in at the end :lol: :lol: