I Have Some Dates Available - Satin Swap.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
shinysatinlover

I Have Some Dates Available - Satin Swap.

Post by shinysatinlover »

Hiya, all!

I did this before a time or two with little response from members here so between times, I set up a meet via other means which worked out really well however being that I frequent this board more and know some would really be into it, I'm, going to try again! My Wife works some nights so, I would like to cordially offer, to those who are REALLY serious and into it, a lot of fun for nothing in return (or at least, that's the gig but if you can offer something too then great); I would love if you fancied coming around and availing yourself of my Wife's satin! Simple as that... yep, I said it - come round, no strings, and enjoy yourself!

Some of you know me - some don't, however those who don't I totally understand any trepidation but I am so easy to get on with, you'll have a lot of fun (I don't need to be in the room before you ask, LOL). Just PM me for details but I will say this - I'm selective about who I invite as we need some common ground, OK? :wink: :D :mrgreen:
ilikeitshiny

Re: I Have Some Dates Available - Satin Swap.

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Sounds good, but roughly where abouts in the UK are you based??
Liking it shiny
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Damn....I sure I wish I lived near you :cry: :cry: I'd be honored to be a part of that :D :D What are you going to do with her satin after somebody(s) splats on it ?? Is she going to know ??
What type of her things would be available ??
shinysatinlover

ilikeitshiny wrote:Sounds good, but roughly where abouts in the UK are you based??
South East. :D
shinysatinlover

satinstainer wrote:Damn....I sure I wish I lived near you :cry: :cry: I'd be honored to be a part of that :D :D What are you going to do with her satin after somebody(s) splats on it ?? Is she going to know ??
What type of her things would be available ??
I think you'd make a good job of it too, Satinstainer! :lol:

To answer your Q's

◘ Wash it. :lol:
◘ No.
◘ Anything really but mostly nighties, some of which she's had for years. A couple or 3 blouses, a couple of dresses, satin panties.
shinysatinlover

Any more info needed, just PM me.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Oh hell yeah !!! I think it would be WAY erotic to cum on one of her nighties or dresses, especially if there was a hint of her perfume on it. I'm sure I could do a number on something :D :D
I hope you find someone to partake in that....you would think some guys would jump at the chance to do it. I know I would :lol: :lol:
shinysatinlover

satinstainer wrote:Oh hell yeah !!! I think it would be WAY erotic to cum on one of her nighties or dresses, especially if there was a hint of her perfume on it. I'm sure I could do a number on something :D :D
I hope you find someone to partake in that....you would think some guys would jump at the chance to do it. I know I would :lol: :lol:
There's plenty of perfumed/worn things, and I know you'd do me proud, and yep - there's been a fair bit of interest this time around (at least one or two serious members) and shame you ain't closer my friend, as you'd be more than welcome to join in! :D
shinysatinlover

Maybe it's just me, but if the offer was reversed, I'd jump at it!

I'm not one to bang on about how sincere the offer is, I promise, but as it is my thread I'd just like to say again; those who know me know I am genuine. There are no strings, nothing untoward at all. I just wanted to put out something that I would love to be involved in and am able to offer. :)
Fetishman

Post by Fetishman »

Hi

I am new on here but your offer sounds so great to me.

How many times you done this thing before?

I guess your wife doesn't know what you have been up to :)

Have you got any pics of what you have on offer for people to try. Do you also get involved ?
shinysatinlover

Fetishman wrote:Hi

I am new on here but your offer sounds so great to me.

How many times you done this thing before?

I guess your wife doesn't know what you have been up to :)

Have you got any pics of what you have on offer for people to try. Do you also get involved ?
Answers in order:

Cool! :)

Once... well, 3 times but the other 2 I sent things out. One time it was a meet.

She knows all about my fetish and crossdressing but no, not about my 'kink' so to speak about others enjoying her stuff.

Possibly... I have stuff on my Flickr account. Not necessarily - done a meet and whilst it was OK, I'm not sure getting 'involved' is really my thing! :)