Locked inside a Ladies Wardrobe!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
annette

Locked inside a Ladies Wardrobe!

Post by annette »

Having seen a post about "Ironing" prompted me to post a new feature about an experience I had many years ago!

The mention of "Burning One's Underwear" while ironing has proved to be a reminder for me of when my partner and I first met.
To be fair to her, I told her of my desires to wear womens underwear, at a very early stage, after about 2 weeks. I blurted out my dirty secret as I felt she had a right to know.
I told her of my fetish for Nylon, Silk and Satin and preferably fashioned into slips, petticoats, nighties and French Knickers!
To her credit she did not really bat an eyelid!
"Is that all" she replied!
The following day she offered to do my ironing for me, and I gave her my best Full Slip to iron, a black nylon one, trimmed with gorgeous lace, with a teasing side split and delicate black ribbon straps!
SHE BURNT IT!
I nearly cried !!!!!!!!
In fact, I think I did!
I really hate throwing such pretty things away, but alas, it had to go!
But it would have been so much nicer if she had ironed it then held it out for me to wear!
However, I can't really complain as she made up for it a few weeks later by forcing me to wear a flowery polyester skirt, with a stiff nylon lining (that made such noisy "Zip Zip Zipping" noises when you walked in it!), a nylon half slip, Satin French Knickers, stockings and suspenders and lipstick!
Then she locked me inside her wardrobe and kept me there for 20 minutes before unlocking the door, feeling around inside till she found my nylon covered legs, then she went under my skirt and slipped my cock out of the side of my panties and gave me the best blow job ever!
A dream come true, but I still miss my lovely old fashioned slip though!
I had so many lovely wanks in it!
Annette xx