Looking for help

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinLovinGuy

Looking for help

Post by SatinLovinGuy »

Hi,

as title says, im looking for help trying to find out the designer of this dress.
n646915940_3438732_4740356.jpg
296443_10150350196897110_1016736_n-1.jpg
6091_99857677410_5761265_n.jpg
these are all friends of mine and all the same dress, amy in pink, livvy in yellow/gold, laura in purple. anybody know who makes it. btw i have more pics of each girl to the winner lol.
boyshortsuk

Re: Looking for help

Post by boyshortsuk »

I have to ask as there all friends of yours & wearing that same dress would it not be better to ask them?
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

boyshortsuk wrote:I have to ask as there all friends of yours & wearing that same dress would it not be better to ask them?
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
destroyhershit

Post by destroyhershit »

first off lets start by saying he is full of it he got those images from image fap and flicker i seen the same images of each girl it was there prom night they have a group pic together hence why there all wearing the same dress also u bring up good point if they r all ur friends why dont u just ask one of them to look on the tag of the dress because again ur full of it u dont know any of them girls and like most people in most forums u copy and paste pictures i been dying to let this out for the longest time ty for letting me share if i have offended anyone im truley sorry but this guy is full of it
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WOMENS SATIN WAS MADE FOR SMELLY COCKS ASSWIPING PISSING AND CLEANING THE FLOORS FUCK YOU SATIN MEN OWN YOU
boyshortsuk

Post by boyshortsuk »

wow I didn't mean to start something it was only a suggestion!
SatinLovinGuy

Post by SatinLovinGuy »

destroyhershit wrote:first off lets start by saying he is full of it he got those images from image fap and flicker i seen the same images of each girl it was there prom night they have a group pic together hence why there all wearing the same dress also u bring up good point if they r all ur friends why dont u just ask one of them to look on the tag of the dress because again ur full of it u dont know any of them girls and like most people in most forums u copy and paste pictures i been dying to let this out for the longest time ty for letting me share if i have offended anyone im truley sorry but this guy is full of it
Firstly your a dick, secondly these are all private accounts from facebook, and FYI they are all on my friends list, so unless you have some thing decent to say stay the f*** off my topic.

To boyshortsuk I have asked Laura (the one in purple) if she would sell to me, she agreed but never gave a price.
destroyhershit

Post by destroyhershit »

lol im just stating there all ur friends but u cant ask them for the name of dress i just saying thats funny but yet she agreed to sell it but never gave u a price but while agreeing to sell it didint tell u name of dress ok ur topic ur dream
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WOMENS SATIN WAS MADE FOR SMELLY COCKS ASSWIPING PISSING AND CLEANING THE FLOORS FUCK YOU SATIN MEN OWN YOU
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

I can't get onto Amy's page unfortunately as much as I'd like to, 'cause I love that pink dress and would like to see more pics of her.....

But it's not all bad though as each of the other 2 girls albums these came from are not private! :D :D :D I found Livvy and Laura's FB profiles from the picture number, as you do, and there are LOADS of pics, 'spesh from Livvy in her "Prom 2011" album. I wish they were bigger pics but a haul is a haul!! :lol: :mrgreen:

I have a Niki Livas dress that is VERY similar to these, SatinLovingGuy, so that would be my best guess as to what it is. Looks too thin to be a Dave and Johnny and if you own both, as I do, you'll know what I mean. Given that Livvy and Laura's proms were 2 years apart and the girls are not on each others friends lists, that dress must be easy enough to get hold of!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Can I just say that SatinLovinGuy is a 100% genuine poster here, we've shared some pretty intimate girl stuff between us away from this public forum and I am therefore able to confirm to any doubters that he is indeed the real deal and I have no reason whatsoever to disbelieve that these girls are in fact his friends for real.

Anyway..... Whilst I can't help on the maker of these dresses I sure know that I'd like to have some fun with them and shoot a good hot load of fresh jizz all over/in them :D

p.s . SatinLovinGuy , can you update me on your latest project please by PM or whatever :wink:
Liking it shiny
shinysatinlover

Just had a look through a few of my dresses - it could be a Betsy and Adam, too.

I have one that I'd forgotten about that looks almost the same however has thicker straps, just like this one (I found these pics on a current eBay auction as I don't have any pics of my dress):
Attachments
$_57a.JPG
$_57.JPG
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

It's not Betsy & Adam.
shinysatinlover

Freddielinton wrote:It's not Betsy & Adam.
That's me stumped then... any ideas?
SatinLovinGuy

Post by SatinLovinGuy »

Hi,

Thanks for all the help, but still not tracked it down, have asked all my friends but there not replying (prob think its a bit weird) anyhow still trying to find this dress..

Found another girl in the same dress, this is beginning to get annoying now...
5420_139184522952_6881321_n.jpg
Her name is Louise and not a friend, but did message her on the off chance she replys
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Wow!! Louise is very, very hot indeed :D

Its a pity there's not more photo's of her in that dress on her Facebook ..... She makes me wanna' ......... :P
Liking it shiny