Blouses / Shirts

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
adamski500

Blouses / Shirts

Post by adamski500 »

Does anyone else like women in blouses and shirts?

I love women wearing fitted blouses and shirts - I find it such a turn on! I particularly like having sex with women wearing a tight shirt! Satin ones and also good quality cotton ones!

My g/f leaves on her Karen millen shirt sometimes when we have sex and it drives me crazy!

Does anyone else like this?
sealion

Re: Blouses / Shirts

Post by sealion »

Yes I sure do love seeing women in satin or silk blouses or shirts, more so if they are long sleeved though. The more satin a lady wears the better although the short sleeve ones are ok if they arent covered up with a vest over the top. We had a travel agent in New Zealand once all run by women, and they all wore a uniform of emerald GREEN satin shirts or BLACK or Silver satin tops, depending on the day of the week. Needless to say I booked a trip with them ! :lol:
sealion

Post by sealion »

Do the ladies at EASYJET still wear orange satin shirts? Used to watch that programme AIRLINE some years ago,with the women in orange satin and the guys just in orange shirts.Hasnt been on Tv for a while. Hope they still wear orange satin tops.
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

I love women in satin Blouses/shirts. Nothing I love more than a bust woman in a tight blouse and skirt
Lovesatinblouses

those orange satin shirts used to drive me nuts
satinwifefun

Post by satinwifefun »

I love it when I can make him cum loads onto this satin blouse. feeling it soaked and all wet with warm cum right through the satin onto my tits drives me crazy.
Attachments
LUSTMOTHERCROP.jpg
Lovesatinblouses

mmmm.... I love the sound of that. I have found a loving of cumming on my wife's shirts/Blouses. it feel so good watching it soak into the satin
Shirtsquirter

Post by Shirtsquirter »

I too have a massive fetish for blouse and often cum on my wife's, both satin and non satin. Just live blouses, even the word blouse gets me going.
I'm on yim as ukcovguy37 if any likes to chat blouses, or satin pjs etc