Satin Layering

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
shimmeryphantasy2

Satin Layering

Post by shimmeryphantasy2 »

For as long as I can possibly remember back into my childhood.... playing in my moms lingerie.... I always found that one side of the satin is more slippery than the other and I would always be trying to find the right combination of things to wear so that they were slippery together... I would put on her big black panties inside out so the softer side was on my pp, then put on her softest slip with the silky side out then she had a long purple nightgown that when I turned it inside out it would be super slippery with the slip.... oh my ...... all the layers being so slippery together felt so amazing I would do this every chance I could , always trying on different things in layers trying to find how they would be most slippery together........ so after 40 or so years I have become quite a master at it and have found the most slippery ways you can possibly get the satin layers to feel ....... I always love to wear pantyhose with all of it also , the feeling is so amazing...... I will put on my pantyhose with a hole cut so my pp can feel the super soft nightgown that I put on inside out so the softer side is slippery with my hose and cock...... then I like to put on another gown with the softer side out and another gown inside out again so the 2 outer gowns are being super slippery with each other...... it works best if the 2 outer gowns are made by the same brand too,,,, I mostly like Cabernet or Jones of NY brands .... Inner Most has some nice stuff too ,,,,the really nice long gowns are getting very hard to find anymore , kinda glad I started collecting them in the early 2000s........ I have probably every different type of satin lingerie you can imagine and I always love layering it all together ...... mmmmmm so slippery soft fun!!!!!!
AlanaRaso

Re: Satin Layering

Post by AlanaRaso »

Where has all the good satin gone? I also am glad that I stocked up on the Jones NY, Cabernet and Gilligan & O'Malley from the late 80s into the 90s. Good quality satin lingerie is a thing of the past. Now it is all micro-fiber junk that has about as much allure as a pair of tidy-whities.
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I've done the same thing with satin and nylon. Turn them inside out if necessary to find the most slippery combination. I rub my penis fast when it's slippery. I love how it feels so much.
satinbed

Post by satinbed »

I do this to with two full lenght satin caftans and then add more layer of nylon and satin. I have managed 9 layers so far and will try to do more in the future. Its the best feeling in the world and I get excited just thinking about it :D
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Got to be layered, hasn't it! There's nothing else like it. I start with a double-sided satin dress, made of really fine lingerie-like soft and thin satin, then add another nightie, inside out over that so I have the smooth dress satin against my skin and the other side and nightie slippery beyond that, then add more as required. I find about 5 or 6 is enough - any more and I don't really notice it being any more slippery. Then I lay on a satin clothing covered bed. Often is the case that I'll place one of my wife's worn nighties inside the dress I'm wearing, folding it over so it separates my cock from my stomach, and cum on that. Fantastic!

Also, another good'un is something I've termed a satin fleshlight! I have a poster tube of such a perfect dimension that when I've organised 3 or 4 nighties, or blouses/dresses - whatever as long a it's slippery, it makes for a brilliant fuck!