The very best satin sheets I have ever purchased.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinlover13

The very best satin sheets I have ever purchased.

Post by satinlover13 »

I decided to buy some satin sheets on Ebay. I bought three different kinds. The absolute best that I purchased was from Worldmart-enterprises. They are liquid shiny and have at least 400 thread count. They cost me $70.00. They are not bridal satin and are easy to wash and iron. I also bought A satin sheet set off Ebay that were black and were called silky-satin. they are nice too. I don't know if it is the color but the black are thicker. I bought purple also from the same company and they are much thinner but still very nice. Me and my wife have enjoyed a lot of sex under these sheets and I'm very glad I bought them. If I was going to recommend a set I would say the Worldmart-enterprises product to be the best. They are listed as Royal collection 1000 TC satin sheets. I doubt they are actually 1000 thread count but that doesn't matter because they are absolutely the finest satin sheets I have ever purchased. They have a perfect shine if you iron them. I also bought a red colored satin sheets set that were listed as charmeuse satin but they have a very dull shine which is fine unless you prefer a glossy shine to your satin like I do. I have bought different colors of charmeuse satin and they were quite shiny so the question of why the red colored charmeuse satin sheets are dull is a mystery to me.
bertiebb

Re: The very best satin sheets I have ever purchased.

Post by bertiebb »

Could you post links, please?
Isolation20

Post by Isolation20 »

Best sheets I've ever found were from London Bridge Linens. They are bridal satin and thus a little more expensive, but worth EVERY penny. They are machine washable, though do it on gentle settings and dry at low heat. They feel absolutely wonderful to be under and are ultra smooth, thick, and heavy.

Many high end linen websites advertise their own linens, but in reality just order them from London Bridge Linens. I guarantee you will not be disappointed with these.

http://www.londonbridgelinens.com/Home.php
satindoona

Post by satindoona »

I've gotten sets in past from Royal opulence and they're okay. They tend to be slightly heavier in and fairly durable in their construction, though I do like the stuff that scentsations puts out. Many years ago, Someone had a complete set of satin sheets in the dryer and no one was around and I spirited away a pillowcase. Still use it, and it's softer and finer TC than any of my other satins.
If it has genitals on the outside it’s hiding something on the inside. -Karen Walker
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

I bought some satin sheets of ebay cheap but there awesome :D
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Greetings satin lovers; As a lover of acetate satin sheets, I'd like to know why these sheets are as fantastic as you say. I looked at the website on ebay and at the bottom of the listing the fabric says Egyptian cotton even thought the picture shows satin sheets as does the wording of the listing. What is the fabric of these. I assume polyester. But no matter what, I am happy you like them. Cheers. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla